FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hey!

phiba optix
Whassup people? I'm new here.

I go by the name of Phiba Optix, this is my producer name. I produce music as a hobby and have decided to take it that one step further and design a website to display my music. I have just purchased my domain and my webdesign is almost complete. I am now just looking for somewere to host my site and this place looks amazing!!

See ya round!

Phiba
phiba optix
Actually disregard this post... I just noticed its forbidden to upload MP3's on this host.......

Phiba
tidruG
phiba optix wrote:
Actually disregard this post... I just noticed its forbidden to upload MP3's on this host.......

Phiba

i hope that doesn't mean you're going to cancel your account.

BTW, if you've got the copyright to the MP3s, I think you can use them on your site. (for the backgrounds and stuff like that). That is, you can use legal MP3s.
Harrowed
tidruG wrote:
phiba optix wrote:

Phiba

i hope that doesn't mean you're going to cancel your account.

BTW, if you've got the copyright to the MP3s, I think you can use them on your site. (for the backgrounds and stuff like that). That is, you can use legal MP3s.

In a little more thorough explanation

You are allowed to host MP3's on your website if given permission apon Requesting an account or at a later date in the "Request an Account Change".

You would then need to place in the root folder of website a legal.txt explicitly stating that you have the authority to do so from owner/copyright holder.

NOTE :: Even if you are in another country yourself that allows such actions the Server is located in the US where it is forbidden and all laws apply.
shtuffandthings
Hello,
Welcome to the forum.