FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

AIM 6.8 BETA

thefeast
there are a lot of glitches in my version of Aim. Your buddy info even gets altered. the earlier version of Aim is almost the same in too many ways. wh y make a version that doesn't work. they need to find something new that can be added on like plugins. they already have some but they need to make one that everyone will use and is already installed in the version of aim you download. i hate to say this but i like the live messenger better.
crdowner
You did indicate that you are using a beta version. If you are not willing to put with (more than the usual number of) bugs, install the release, non-beta version.
driftingfe3s
That's what beta versions are for. They are for people to test to find more bugs and to see how well new features work. If you don't want to work with something buggy, you shouldn't be using the beta versions and use the last stable final version.
dray101
Its easy to get confused with some companies/organisations (eg. Google) calling basically bug free software under the BETA label. Wink

I know I always check out the product line and if the BETA is likely to be buggy I wont use it, but the BETA is from Google or something I will use it anyway cause I know it will be fine. Rolling Eyes