FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Acne cream

thefeast
i hate that stuff it burns my face. i want to get rid of it but i don't want a hot irritating face. I guess thats what i get from all the soda and chocolate. Is that a myth about those two things causing pimples. i tried some other stuff by Avon. it worked, but it would pop open all my pimples and blood would come out. This world today is so random. some things work and others don't. now i got scars from that but my face is clear of pimples until i forget to use it everynight.
vonvincent
when you started using stuffs like that, you need to maintain it forever. Never ever forget it to use everyday or prescribed by a dermatologist. Also acne creams does have side effects too, they peel of the layers of our skin in our face and when you go out in direct sunlight, it will cause you burns and inflammations. You need some sun blocks to fix this problem. ANother thing is the chocolates and soda things, based on my own experience, it is not of the factors that can causepimple. But by eating and drinking them increase oil production of ouur skins, oil then traps a lot of dirt in our face, if you don;t wash your face everyday before sleep, infection might occur on the pores which the dirt covered creating bumps on your face then pimples later on...i would prefer you use antibacterial astringents that contain clindamycin phosphate and tretinoin.
TBSC
thefeast wrote:
i hate that stuff it burns my face. i want to get rid of it but i don't want a hot irritating face. I guess thats what i get from all the soda and chocolate. Is that a myth about those two things causing pimples. i tried some other stuff by Avon. it worked, but it would pop open all my pimples and blood would come out. This world today is so random. some things work and others don't. now i got scars from that but my face is clear of pimples until i forget to use it everynight.

Yes see your dermatologist about it. There are new creams out that cause less irritation, they are continually improving in that area.

See about your diet also, if you can consult a nutritionist. If not, do your own research. Some people say they break out from chocolate and colas. Others say sugar and milk does it for them. Try increasing your protein, eliminating sweets, and eating whole grains. If you have the patience you can try and see what works for you. People have different results from diet.
vineeth
1. Always keep your face clean
2. Do not touch pimples with your fingers. If you feel so, keep a clean towel to do so.
3. Wash your face with soaps containing antibacterials
4. Apply Clindamycin containing gels and leave it to absorb
5. If they are making much toruble, consult a dermatologist. He can help you with some medications
vonvincent
acne creams cause irritations at the start of the use. It reacts mainly because your skin is new to chemicals that the cream had. Check with your dermatologist as well of your not sure of the cream you are using. There are different types of skins so you need to have it check first. if the cream is recommended by a friend, then be sure, your not on the same type of skin.
gr8inferno
If you've been suffering from this for a long time chances are you have inflammation in your immune system which is allergic, or reaginic acute inflammation. Ask your dermatologist for any information regarding alternative medicine. You should try and look into antioxidants
because it sounds like you need to cure that from with in.