FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

i dont like her

thefeast
i had a girl but i dont like her. she liked me a lot and i said no. she was fine with it and got a date the next day. i really should have dated her instead of telling her no. she asked me out. thats pretty weird, i think. I wonder why she even bothered asking me.
cavey
I would be really mad if I found out that a guy I was dating did not like me. Talk about wasting someones time! You don't date people you don't like. Let them move on, and find someone else they like, and that actually likes them back!
RubySlasher
Still, this is a really weird topic. He doesn't like her, but he thinks he should have dated her when he had the chance? What...

vonvincent
have you decided based on something else or your true emotion? Maybe, you have judge the situation harshly and come up with not so good decision... By giving much time for a girl, you are telling somehow you like her. Its the best way to talk about yourself and herself(getting to know each other stage). But try to balance every decision you make.
Coen
Why would you date someone you don't like? There's no sense in that.
mawfia
I was almost on the recieving end of this experience. I was in a relationship with a girl who was really just waiting on another guy she had been friends with before she met me. Her way of telling me and the other guy was by everyone accidentally finding out she had sex with both of us in a period of about two weeks. Keep in mind i didnt know the guy and he didnt know me. Right around our anniversary time too!