FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best mobile phones

karthike
Hi everyone i am wishing to get a music phones.... which brand can i buy suggest me one Confused
aningbo
try out the music express from nokia or Sony Ericsson's W series. it depends on ur budget...
Donutey
The sony-ericson phones are quite good, some even have radio tuners in addition to media playing capabilities. Regardless of which phone you choose make sure that it supports some sort of memory expansion (most likely microSD).
nivinjoy
If you are looking for a mobile with good sound..i would suggest you to go for a Sony Ericsson W550i..It has speakers with such a sound quality that i have not seen with anyother phone..But the only problem with W550i is that its memory is not expandible.. Sad Sad
You can also try Nokia's N73 Music edition..I like that phone very much.. Cool Cool Anyways its your wish..i just gave you some suggestions mann...

And one more thing after buying your phone let us know which one did you buy...!!Ok..??
dmystic
I would suggest a walkman phone of sony ericson or if you want more then only music but also internet through umts/hsdpa then the N95 could be also nice, but it's all about your budget.
Shewolf
Yes, Sony Ericsson's walkman phones are probably the best ones. And you can get them in nearly every budget-class. From the new ones, which might be amazing, to the older ones which are better than fine. Smile
Billy Hill
I recently got a Cingular 8125 PDA fone. I was able to get rid of my PDA and my old fone. It has Windows Mobile (which has Windows Media Player, Word, Excell, Power Point, etc) and it has a touch screen, and a full keyboard with two external speakers.

Great fone. I'm glad the iPhone came out because when it did, the 8125 came way down in price. IMO it can do everything the iPhone can.
snowboardalliance
nivinjoy wrote:
If you are looking for a mobile with good sound..i would suggest you to go for a Sony Ericsson W550i..It has speakers with such a sound quality that i have not seen with anyother phone..But the only problem with W550i is that its memory is not expandible.. Sad Sad
You can also try Nokia's N73 Music edition..I like that phone very much.. Cool Cool Anyways its your wish..i just gave you some suggestions mann...

And one more thing after buying your phone let us know which one did you buy...!!Ok..??

I have the W580i and I can say it's a good phone. I got it because of a free memory card with At&t but it's a really good phone. Don't know but the w550i is probably good too (except you say it has no memory card slot)
king_hit
Sony Ericcson S500i....all the way.
alyer
Try to choose suitable model for you from Sony Ericsson !