FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do You Take Vitamins?

Drawingguy
I mean, I'm sure that everyone, at one point or another, has tried the little flintstones shaped multivitamins, but how many of us still continue with any sort of vitamin supplement?

They're not FDA approved, not so much because they're dangerous, but because any benefits they have are based, perhaps, on tenuous claims. Regardless, many people still take these little pills because they feel that hey, it might not help me, but it sure can't hurt. I, myself, take a few every day- one for B, and one for C. But how many of you guys out there regularly take vitamins? And similarly, how many of you think that these vitamins actually do anything?
MrBlueSky
I take Vitamines B daily. I know it works for me: I have diabetic neuropathy and taking extra Vit. B diminishes the pain. Altough the connection between Vit B12 and the nerves is known, the benefits in treatment of neuropathy has not been proven with certainty. But, as I said, I believe it works for me. If it isn't the Vitamines itself, it must be the placebo-effect, but either way I'm happy. Wink
vineeth
I take multivitamine tabs once in a week. Its not safe to use Vit. A, D, E and K everyday as suppliments.
zaira
I take one(1) tablet a day(Centrum Complete/Forte). but my friend nurse-to-be said that its not advisable to take multivitamins since our body need a regular amount of each vitamin in our body. By taking multivitamins tablet (which is complete in vitamins and minerals and enough for our body daily needs) it increases the content of the vitamins in our body which can't be good sometimes in our body. its like overdosing yourself in vitamins. But i don't think that way. I'm an active person sa i loose and burn every calorie in my body to its natural amount sa i need to take multivitamins once a day....In addition, i have a great metabolism speed. BUrns fats fast and digest food fast. I eat a lot but i still remain skinny so my last resort is to take multivitamins.
vonvincent
i do take multivitamins everyday but not the flintstones shaped multivitamins, its very effective for me since i do spend some days restless and sleepless for school works and requirements. i started using it just a few months ago.
redace
I don't like pills. My whole daily income of vitamins comes from the Sun and its products like vegetables and fruit. But there are some situations, in which I can imagine taking the pills can be beneficial, for example after some serious disease. But afterall I can't recomment taking it. It's not safe. You can overvitaminaze yourself very quickly and every chemical in high doses can be a dangerous and lethal poison.
tijn01
we should get our daily dose of vitamins from a well-rounded diet. But unfortunately much of our vegetables have been scrubbed clean of their nutritious layers and been grown using poisons, so we rarely get the right doses from our diet. I take a few supplements, especially if I feel that I am getting sick. But I think people can go over board.
driftingfe3s
I take Fish oil Omega-3 supplements almost daily. I take multivitamins and garlic supplements very few days. I also think its not too good to take multivitamins daily, and try to get all my nutrients from my food, but its hard to eat healthy these days with so many fast foods and convenience foods everywhere you look.
atombomb
I used too. I stopped a while ago. When i was taking them i felt pretty good
gr8inferno
redace wrote:
I don't like pills. My whole daily income of vitamins comes from the Sun and its products like vegetables and fruit. But there are some situations, in which I can imagine taking the pills can be beneficial, for example after some serious disease. But afterall I can't recomment taking it. It's not safe. You can overvitaminaze yourself very quickly and every chemical in high doses can be a dangerous and lethal poison.

Pills are so old , that's why I take Isotonix Form, Vegs and fruits are awesome however I recommend organically raised produce. I do recommend taking extra multi-vitamins to everyone. why? because ...
I agree with "overvitamized", however, it just common sense, everything in life has to be in moderation.
[/url]
thewebkid
I probably should take vitamins. I never do and it's a bad habit. That's probably the reason I don't have much energy during the day.
benjmd
I don't eat enough fruits and vegetables. I should definitely eat more. But because of that I have chosen to take a multivitamin daily to ensure that I do get appropriate amounts of vitamins and minerals in my diet. Vitamins do have defined uses in the human body and the FDA has recommended how much we should get each day. I know my diet doesn't get there for several important vitamins.

For the poster who mentioned a low energy level, I doubt that is a lack of vitamins. That might be a broader nutritional deficiency or a myriad of other problems.
secondeye
Yeah i took Vitamens when i was a kid. My father always give me vitamens as he's a respectful Doctor, I think am the Only person who took alot of vitamens in his teenage because my health was not so good, I was week physically but mentally i was genius.
meet in rio
I take a multivitamin because I don't always have time to cook properly for myself. I try to keep the fibre content of my diet quite high all the time (so my digestive system is alright), but sometimes I don't have the time to cook vegetables (and I don't like fruit) so I take the multivitamin to compensate. Plus, I'm in a university environment so there are diseases flying around all over the place and (especially in the winter) I'm worried I'll be more likely to catch something if I'm malnourished. This is probably just my wacky, reasoning, though,
outofnicks
There's no substitute for real food so I just take Vitamin C a couple times a day and try to have an apple once a day if possible. Chewable C tablets are nice, they help increase my desire for water which is very important. Especially this time of year during the flu season. I have the latest bug right now but have managed to fight it off fairly well with fresh garlic, echinacia tincture, Vit. C and lots of liquids so I don't feel too awful like some of my friends have felt (knock on wood LOL)
flowerpower
I tend to take vitamin C daily during the winter just in case because of colds.
Guelila
I dont know anything for sure, but I sometimes take this Vitamin C pill, and when I do, I seem stronger.
Stronger as in.... more awake in school, less tired, and I just feel better than when I dont take it.
And plus it tastes good xD
evilryu530
yes vitamins i do take, they make a huge difference! i didnt believe in them up until 6 months ago. i constantly got sick during winter. well 6 months ago i've been taking vitamins in the morning and at night. and i've been good. dont get sick anymore. i highly recommend checkign out the book nutrient supplement guide. it tell you the good vitamins from the bad. USANA is what i take, it's very expensive but it's the best that i've tried so far. the kirkland stuff is not good. and the walmart and costco stuff are nasty and can create gallstone or kidney stones. they are very very cheap for a reason. one a day is garbage....take care
jerredk
I take very much vitamines. I don't know the name's atm.
Pikokola
jerredk wrote:
I take very much vitamines. I don't know the name's atm.

I think you should give some break about that... Taking too much vitamin could give some side effect to your body, it'll give a heavy load to your liver when you actually didn't need it. Just grab it when you think you need it (If you're a heavy worker or on the long trips for example)

I myself only get 2 vit c 1000mg for every 2/3 days, it's enough for me since I always grab some fruits after meal.
furtasacra
I take some supplements, but only ones that I think I really need. I try to get most of my vitamins and minerals from fruit and vegetables, but you can't always get what you want in winter, or when you're poor, or if the fresh produce is nasty.

For example, right now I'm taking a potassium supplement, because the bananas at the local grocery have been unpleasantly bland and starchy-tasting lately, even when they're soft and look ripe. I'd rather take a potassium pill and sprinkle raisins on my breakfast cereal than eat unpleasant bananas.
abikor
I don't like medicaments because I regard it as the interference in my organism. Vitamins in natural products are best. However one should sometimes absorb vitamins when a process of curing is aiding it and a vitamin deficiency was worse. In the winter period it is also possible from time to time to swallow a few - particularly a vitamin C.
moldgame
Vitamins is bad if we eat a lot of them !
biljap
I prefer to take vitamins through food, vegetables and especially lot of fruit! However, when I remember or when I feel I need it, I take a pill with a combination of vitamins or just a vitamin C or magnesium… My doctor recommended me to do that so I do…
crimson_aria
I tried to take vitamins before, but I guess it never worked. I always forget to drink or sometimes tired to do it. I rely on food for vitamins instead. I eat nutritious food as much as possible.
Coclus
I don't. I prefer eating vegetables or fruits.
thejam
just vitamin C pills, combined with fruits. Because sometimes i smoke. People who smoke need more vitamin C. Obviously you can react like; if you want to be healthy stop smoking, but i guess everything helps
TBSC
Coclus wrote:
I don't. I prefer eating vegetables or fruits.

That's great. People don't need vitamins if they eat healthy food.
genchan
A very good question. I have always wondered if vitamins really help the body. I don't think it does damage, I mean if you take the real natural ones and not the fake cheap ones.

But I have seen some documentaries on TV and also read somewhere that says vitamins don't really help. Vitamins are supplements and so their job is to supplement our daily diet. But unless you calculate accurately what you eat and what is not enough and all that, its not clear what exactly we need to supplement and what we need not. So, for a time, I was taking multi-vitamins coz thats the best way to go since I don't know what I need and not need.

But I heard that in actual "fact", only 20% of the vitamins you take is absorbed into the body, the remaining simply just comes out. It also depends on how well the absorption is. Poor absorption means probably near zero help for the body as mostly everything just comes out.
TBSC
genchan wrote:
A very good question. I have always wondered if vitamins really help the body. I don't think it does damage, I mean if you take the real natural ones and not the fake cheap ones.

But I have seen some documentaries on TV and also read somewhere that says vitamins don't really help. Vitamins are supplements and so their job is to supplement our daily diet. But unless you calculate accurately what you eat and what is not enough and all that, its not clear what exactly we need to supplement and what we need not. So, for a time, I was taking multi-vitamins coz thats the best way to go since I don't know what I need and not need.

But I heard that in actual "fact", only 20% of the vitamins you take is absorbed into the body, the remaining simply just comes out. It also depends on how well the absorption is. Poor absorption means probably near zero help for the body as mostly everything just comes out.

Yeah I heard that too. Also you have a good point about how do they know how much you need and how much is too much. Ideally people should get it from eating right. However, sometimes in the short term vitamins can be useful, such as B-12 or magnesium for stress. But in the long term I heard that they cause the imbalance of other vitamins in the body.
Rusakko
I take B-vitamins and also Omega 3 fish oil pills.
jpterri
Trying to self-prescribe which vitamins we need in which amounts,- involves a guessing game. Whole food nutrition provides nutrients in the proper proportion, with a precision that has yet to be duplicated in the lab. I love vegetables, but I don't eat fruit. I found a convenient way to get 17 fruits, grains and veggies in me every day without camping out at the farmer's market. Even though I eat a healthy diet, like most people, I need help getting in the recommended fruits and vegetables that I need, and vitamins are no substitute.
Boffel
Drawingguy wrote:
I mean, I'm sure that everyone, at one point or another, has tried the little flintstones shaped multivitamins, but how many of us still continue with any sort of vitamin supplement?

No, I havent.

I drink milk, juice and eat bread and fish, that is natural vitamins.

The other stuff is just fake Razz
Klaw 2
Boffel wrote:
Drawingguy wrote:

No, I havent.

I drink milk, juice and eat bread and fish, that is natural vitamins.

The other stuff is just fake Razz

No not nessicerely fake. Besides I do prefer eating vitamins the "old way" but modern food has less vitamins in it so some people may need to eat some extra vitamin pills. However maybe one day I need some extra vitamins, I may have to eat those pills to be shure.
supjapscrapper
nope, too much synthetic food supplements os no good, eating additional vitamins won't make you healthier or stringer either,in fcat feeding your body too much of these mihgt even have some bad effects on your organs. Simply because they are not made to proess unnatural quantities of this stuff. Everything that is too much will be evacuated out of the body. Just try to eat healthy, with time you'll get some routine in doingthat and after some years you can change your food hygiene Very Happy
thadnation
most americans have crappy diets, like me. I try to eat better, but as a safe guard I take a daily multivitamin and some tums if I haven't have much milk lately.
PennyLane
I take multivitamins, so that I'm sure I have everything I need. I know I can have all this vitamins with eating healthy food, but since I'm so busy sometimes this can be a bit of a problem.... Smile
piygoy
jpterri wrote:
Trying to self-prescribe which vitamins we need in which amounts,- involves a guessing game. Whole food nutrition provides nutrients in the proper proportion, with a precision that has yet to be duplicated in the lab. I love vegetables, but I don't eat fruit. I found a convenient way to get 17 fruits, grains and veggies in me every day without camping out at the farmer's market. Even though I eat a healthy diet, like most people, I need help getting in the recommended fruits and vegetables that I need, and vitamins are no substitute.

Generally milk is sufficient. But for protein and vitamin C use grains, legumes, tomatos, orange green vegetables.
Kirara
I take Bedoyecta because I need energy, but I feel same

Dean_The_Great
I take vitamins if I feel I've been eating badly or have been eating an unbalanced diet. But as far as I'm aware your body does not absorb processed vitamins as easily as it does via food.
aadler82
I take B-12 because vegetarians have no reliable source for the vitamin. Meat has the most B-12; there is not a sufficient amount in dairy products. So B-12 is essential for me.
deanhills
Drawingguy wrote:

They're not FDA approved, not so much because they're dangerous, but because any benefits they have are based, perhaps, on tenuous claims. Regardless, many people still take these little pills because they feel that hey, it might not help me, but it sure can't hurt. I, myself, take a few every day- one for B, and one for C. But how many of you guys out there regularly take vitamins? And similarly, how many of you think that these vitamins actually do anything?

I must say I am eternally confused about vitamins. If you look at the breakdown of the vitamins and so many grams of this and that and the other, and take so many of this that and the other, common sense to me says everyone is very unique, not only in their specific needs for any given vitamin, but also the way they absorb it. Factors such as when they take the vitamins, with what foods, their total lifestyle.

For me it is probably advisable to see a good naturopath, who is preferably also medically qualified, so that one can have the best of both worlds. Then have a whole battery of tests done to see exactly what one is short off. And to tackle health in a holistic way.

Think one has to be careful too, as some of the supplements can be harmful in certain circumstances, especially the B vitamins when taken in excess or in an imbalanced way. I think if you separate out the B vitamins it should preferably be done under the supervision not only of a medical practitioner, but one who is sincerely knowledgeable.

I agree with some of the postings here that some vitamins need to be taken sparingly instead of the recommended dosage of daily. Also what works today may be different tomorrow as is the case with foods, if one uses the same vitamins for a very long period of time they may either loose their effectiveness, or one may build up a resistance to some of the ingredients in it.
risicakes
i take womens one a day like every month because i forget to take it... i think my diet is good enough with out it but when i am like going away from home and if breakfast, lunch, and dinner is cup noodle, i make sure that i take it with me.
the-guide
Though I don't like it but I must use it due to some problem of my health.
motivesdiva
I also only use IsoTonic form of vitamens and minerals. Most of the products you buy retail in the stores are fillers and food coloring. Its really next to impossible to get the proper nutrition in your food because our soil is depleted for the most part.
Bonesy
I take a children's multivitamin. It's much easier to take for me. I was taking prenatal vitamins but they are too big.
thejam
Fish-and garlic pills and multi-vitamins

Besides having a healthy food pattern. twice times fish a week, a minimum of 200gr of vegetables and about two pieces of fruit every day
HamsterMan
I take a lot of fish liver oil, vitamin b, calcium and a regular amount of most the other ones. I used to take 1000mg vitamin c every day, but it was an expensive habit an right now I can't afford it.
It's not exactly a supplement but I like drinking raw unpasteurized milk sometimes as well.

This sure is a controversial subject. On one hand you got people claiming taking vitamin supplements and very large doses of some vitamins (C for example) are essential for good health, on the other you got people that would never admit that vitamins could boost your health at all.
mrcool
Yes, I take vitamin. It is a One a Day womens special wellness formula. Well, i think it is a food supplement.
bulek
I take one-a-day multivitamin & mineral pills twice a day. I know it's irony but I must Smile
Maserman
think i neeed to start taking them
Drawingguy
A few of you guys reject vitamins in favor of a completely balanced diet, that gives you all of your daily required intakes. But in a regular life, not one that revolves around good meals, how many of us have time, or perhaps, the resources, to do something like that? Vitamins, if they work, seem to provide if not a complete substitution, at least something.

The other issue is that perhaps they might be too toxic, unnatural, or foreign to the body. Certain vitamins and minerals are, agreed, but that's why there are toxicity levels, and why we can take so much vitamin c, for example, and even at extremely, extremely high amounts, only get something like irregular bowel movements.
Maserman
nope
Lily
I don't take vitamines.
soljarag
i did when i was a kid.... not any more
littleladyluck
At one time, I did take multivitamin tablets everyday. Then, I stopped and I took only vitamin C. At the moment, I don't take any supplements.Just a balanced diet with lots of greens and other colours Smile I believe though that vitamin C is quite helpful during winter times, and since it is a water soluble vitamin, it'll be ok.
crimson_aria
I think I need to start taking vitamins. My immune system is getting weaker.
ptfrances
I used to take vitamins but I don' take anymore since 5 years at least Wink
RubySlasher
Not Flintstones, but they are dinosaur shaped (and fruity, too.) Yeah, I think they help, I got a sore throat (those usually take a week for me to get rid of) but I shook it off in 4 days. Also, my hair has been growing like crazy since I took them. But maybe that's just because it's winter time or something.
Energy, too.
imera
I take some fish oil things whenever I can remember, most times I forget but I had a period where I took at least 2-4 each day. I think it was after I had to go to the hospital for four days that I forgot to take them.

I used to take those dry good taste vitamins before when I was younger, tasted good. I think one of the earlier I started on was animal shaped, can remember how I wanted more than one.
GrandmaColl
You're operating from the wrong premise. It's patently untrue that vitamin supplementation has unproven benefits. The mainstream medical literature is full of peer-reviewed studies demonstrating the efficacy of nutrition supplements.

The problem most people face is that they've never taken quality nutritional supplements. So, they've never enjoyed the benefits.

I'd challenge you to try a multivitamin that actually produces a benefit that you can feel. The best nutritional supplements are the professional brands. The best of those is probably Xymogen.

The problem is, the really good products are only available from health care practitioners. That can be a real problem for someone in a rural area. Doctors who use nutritional therapies are few and far between.

Please don't consider ordering professional brands of nutritional supplements from online resellers. Those products are "grey market" and may not be fresh, to say the least.

Fortunately, some of my family members go to a nutritionist who allows his patients to order their supplements direct from the manufacturer. See http://thpn.com/order/ and start with ActivNutrients without Iron. Then try their CoQmax CF, if you need CoQ10.

If you don't actually feel the difference after trying these products, then come back here and tell Grandma about it. Smile
johnsmith1
yes i take vitamin C daily...
lovescience
If you have cereal as breakfast in the morning, most cereal contains vitamins.

I read about to boost immune system, you can take vitamin A, C, E, B Vitamins, and Zinc.

I also heard about vitamin D too can work on boosting immune system.

I would like to take vitamin from nature food source.

But when I can't take enough vitamin from nature food source, I would take vitamin from vitamin supplements.
GoldenEagle
I don't take vitamins, but I probably should be taking them. I have heard that you ought to be able to get the necessary vitamins and minerals you need from your food, but I'm almost certain that I can't be expecting to get my vitamins just from the food I eat. It's not so much that I eat "bad" as much as I don't get the variety I ought to be getting.
gandalfthegrey
Multivitamin,
Calcium-Magnesium-Zinc,
Amino Acids,
Vitamin C (time released),
Vitamin B,
Fish Oils (or Omega Complex Oils),
Glucosimine
nigam
i take vitamin C, iron, b-complex everyday...
Greatking
Yes alot. or i should say once in a while.
its great, but i think one should see the doctor once in a while just to be sure you are doing the right thing.
Zenith21
Vitamins are very important for keeping eyes healthy, and is also necessary for keeping bones, teeth, skin & hair strong and well maintained All help the body break down fats, proteins and carbs, thus providing you with energy. B vitamins are also important for liver and intestinal health, as well as being effective in alleviating depression. the prevention and treatment of colds, flus and other illnesses. This super vitamin helps the body fight off stress & infections and maintain red blood cells. It is also helpful in boosting the immune system.
Hello_World
Vitamins actually do work, but only if you actually have a deficiancy. Loads of people take them just in case but they are spending a lot of money on something that doesn't work for them. if you are worried, it is best to ask your doc for a test to see if you are deficient.

I take Iron everyday and it makes a huge difference in my life. But that is because I am naturally iron deficient. If you take too much iron, it is harmful, so if you ask me go to the doc to find out if you need anything or are okay.

Calcium is another important vitamin to think about. If you are thinking about gettting pregnant you should take folate.
Peterssidan
I take no vitamin supplements. I don't think I need any. I mean they should be in the food, shouldn't they? Maybe vitamin D in the winter when you don't get so much sunlight could be a good idea, but I don't know. Doesn't feel right. I guess I should be eating better food instead.
shivaghimire
Vitamins are important components for our body. I don't take this as tablets but I try to take from foods, vegetables and fruits. I take green vegetables and yellow fruits regularly and hope I got sufficient amount of vitamins.
loremar
I observed that if I take vitamins I easily get soooo fat. So I stopped it.
I think eating different sorts of healthy foods is all there is to do to get complete nourishments.
Eat everything.
lrj945
The food we eat everyday does contain the enough vitamin we need everyday. So we should have a balance diet rather than take the vitamin alone.
zainabin
Drawingguy wrote:

Dr. Lee Green, a family physician at the University of Michigan, said it's a misconception that supplemental vitamins can lead to better health and help prevent disease.

"You should stop trying to look for health in a pill," Green said. "Health is not found in pills. It's found in good food and regular exercise. Why didn't vitamins deliver on the promise of better health? Because it was a false promise."

hemorrhoidscured.info
PapaMinouche
I'll take a dose of multivitamin every morning to make sure I have everything in my day. Even if I get more that I need, my body will flush it away Razz
fuzzkaizer
if it wasn't that nerdy i'd nourish on astronauts food. just a couple of pills and that's it, i wouldn't have to waste my time over muching food... so also vitamins would be part of the game!
angj888
I take Glucosamine Chondroitin everyday now. Others like Omega 3, B12, Calcium/Magnesium/Zinc occasionally or once a week. I have read that trans-Resveratrol, Astaxanthin and COQ10 are the most effective supplement to fight aging.

There are some vitamins that have natural and synthetic version and only the natural version is effective. Example, the form of Vitamin B12 often found in a multivitamin is cyanocobalamin which is not as effective as the rarer methyl cobalamin.
pauline123
I take a multivitamin, not religiously but frequently. I think it is good for you to make sure you have the right vitamins in your system. It also helps to know which vitamins are water-soluble and fat soluble.
deanhills
pauline123 wrote:
It also helps to know which vitamins are water-soluble and fat soluble.
And to check the expiry date especially on capsules that contain oil.
Jaylan
Yes, i take Vitamin E to increase the glow of skin and keep it healthy.
likeabreeze
never take vitamin.
but I eat a lot of vegetables and fruits
menino
Most cereals today contain fortified vitamins, and most processed foods today also contain fortified vitamins, which are somehow "gone off" in the process of adding chemicals and preservatives in the foods.
Vitamins should be taken after consulting a nutritionist or your doctor, the former preferred, as they will observe your normal intake and decide whats best for you.

I've heard that most vitamin supplements are fat soluble, so if you already have the vitamins from foods that you normally take, the vitamins will be stored as fat. This is from someone who went to the doctor, and this was the doctor's advise.

So, if your not taking much nutritious food, then it is advisable to take vitamins.
deanhills
I don't take Vitamins although I know I should. I'm trying to eat as healthy as I can, but there are so many vitamins out there that it really baffles the mind what to choose. I've been taking one supplement however over the last two weeks, and since it's the only one I've been taking, it must have made a difference in elevating my mood. Which apparently is one of its by products. I was taking it because I'm trying to cut out as much fat as I can out of my diet, and this was supposed to provide special fish oil fat. It's a brand called EPA Extra where the fish oil has been formulated to remove some of the DHA. it is believed that by isolating EPA that it has some therapeutic uses such as anti-inflammatory and mood elevating that the ordinary fish oil with both EPA and DHA don't have. It's also supposed to be good for cardio vascular health.

Here's some literature on why DHA is removed:
http://igennus-hn.com/fat-facts/why-remove-dha/

I tried the product veg epa some years ago from the UK, ordering it through the Internet, and it was a bit of a pain as I had to take about 9 capsules every day and even then the effect was marginal. I then stopped it as it was horribly expensive. Then recently I found EPAextra (Nordic Naturals) at a local health store. It was a little expensive (still cheaper than the ones from the UK), but I thought for the heck to try it, as I needed quality oil in my diet. So great surprise when I felt a difference in my mood. As well as energy. Think this is one of the rare times where something has made a difference for me.
nigam
yes...i take vitamin c and calcium everyday.
javlin
What vitamins can I take to reduce stretch marks appearance?
mshafiq
I was taking vitamins when i was pregnant but now a days i am not taking any vitamins i am taking care of food.
I think if you have good food like every thing in your food like vegetables fruits dry fruits dairy products
etc. then i think so no need of taking extra vitamins
rx9876
Monday : b-complex + Zinc 1 pill
Tuesday : multivitamin 1 pill
Wednesday : calcium 1 pill
Thursday : b-complex + Zinc 1 pill
Friday : multivitamin 1 pill
Saturady : calcium 1 pill
Sunday : take a rest
zimmer
Drawingguy wrote:

I take vitamins C 500 mg. everyday.
Lishmares
A year ago, i was drinking one bottle of Ensure per day. It contains quite a lot of vitamins, im not sure if it really helped but that year i did'nt catch a cold...
johnsmith123
i do take multivitamins everyday but not the fit shaped multivitamins, its very effective for me since i do spend some days restless and sleepless for school works and requirements. i started using it just a few months ago.
samanyolu07
i take multivitamin.especially in vitamin b12