FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Islam: Cruelty

Billy Hill
Behold the cruelty of Islam, the Religion of Peace http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/7195573.stm
Quote:
Children in Pakistan are increasingly exposed to abuse, kidnapping and violence, according to a new report by a human rights organisation.

The number of reported cases involving children has more than doubled from 617 in 2006 to 1,595 last year, it says.

Poor law enforcement and old social attitudes towards children's rights are some of the reasons to blame, it adds.

Pakistan remains a major conduit for the trafficking of children from South Asia to the Middle East and Europe.

Not enforced

"Children, like women, continue to be vulnerable because they are considered personal property in our feudal-minded society," says Zia Awan, chief of Lawyers for Human Rights and Legal Aid (LHRLA).

http://www.reuters.com/article/middleeastCrisis/idUSL19397021
Quote:
Hezbollah says has body parts of Israeli soldiers
BEIRUT, Jan 19 (Reuters) - Hezbollah leader Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah said on Saturday his guerrilla group possessed body parts of Israeli soldiers left on southern Lebanon's battlefields during the 2006 war between the arch-foes.

The two sides fought a July-August war after Hezbollah captured two Israeli soldiers in a cross-border raid.

"Oh Zionists your army is lying to you ... your army has left the body parts of your soldiers in our villages and fields," Nasrallah said, addressing a crowd of Shi'ite Muslim followers in southern Beirut during an Ashura rally.

"Our mujahideen used to fight these Zionists, killing them and collecting their body parts. I am not talking about regular bodyparts. I tell the Israelis, we have the heads of your soldiers, we have hands, we have legs."

http://www.spcm.org/Journal/spip.php?breve7759
Quote:

Pakistani Christian Murdered in Peshawar
Masked Gunman Kills Office Manager of Agency Shelter Now

A Pakistani Christian working for the relief and development agency Shelter Now has been murdered in Peshawar.
MrBlueSky
Behold the violence of the US, the country which claims to 'bring Peace' to the world.

* Child abuse:

Quote:

In 2005, the most recent year for which the U.S. government has figures, 12.1 of every 1,000 American children, almost 900,000 in all, suffered abuse by adults, with parents of victims accounting for almost 80 percent of the abusers.

* Collecting bodyparts: US soldiers did this in the Vietnam War

* Murder: The murder rate in the US is the highest of developed countries, between 15000 and 20000 per year (http://www.fbi.gov/ucr/cius_04/offenses_reported/violent_crime/murder.html). Let's not talk about high-school shootouts.

That shiny thing, my boy, which frightens you so much, is a mirror.
ThePolemistis
Billy Hill wrote:

Quote:
BEIRUT, Jan 19 (Reuters) - Hezbollah leader Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah said on Saturday his guerrilla group possessed body parts of Israeli soldiers left on southern Lebanon's battlefields during the 2006 war between the arch-foes.

The two sides fought a July-August war after Hezbollah captured two Israeli soldiers in a cross-border raid.

"Oh Zionists your army is lying to you ... your army has left the body parts of your soldiers in our villages and fields," Nasrallah said, addressing a crowd of Shi'ite Muslim followers in southern Beirut during an Ashura rally.

"Our mujahideen used to fight these Zionists, killing them and collecting their body parts. I am not talking about regular bodyparts. I tell the Israelis, we have the heads of your soldiers, we have hands, we have legs."

LOLL... u had the balls to quote Hizbollah Smile

I tell you one thing u need to understand. Israel has violated more UN resolutions than any other nation in the world. Hizbollah took 2 Israeli soldiers. Israel has many hizbollah soldiers in their dungeons. Hizbollah said they would release the Israeli soldiers in return for Hizbollah soldiers.
The zionist ****** state refused of course, and bombed the crap out of lebanon.

so basically you got to understand: Hizbollah HAD EVERY RIGHT to resist Zionist occupation of their beautiful land, Lebanon. Yes, they unfortuanetly did kill innocent people, but Israel killed more innocent men, women and children- yet the world remains silent on their activities. And Robert Fisk, the great Independant reporter said it best (regarding Qana 1996 but equally can be applied to Qana 2006) that:
"Like the Muslims of Srebrenica, the Muslims of Qana were wrong".

So read a f**king history book u dumbass, cus you will understand that the biggest threat to middleEastern peace is Israel.

And yes, DEATH TO POLITICAL ZIONISM - THE VERY ORGANISATION THAT UN DECLARED AS RACIST IN 1975 (and still would be if it wasen't for the dumb Bush senior threatening UN to overrule it).
Billy Hill
ThePolemistis wrote:

LOLL... u had the balls to quote Hizbollah Smile

What are they gonna do, strap a bomb to their baby and try to blow me up while I'm in a room full of other kids? Shocked
Bikerman
<appeal for calm and civility on>Much as I think you have some valid points, I personally would prefer a more considered response, even to provocative postings, to avoid descent into flame wars....<appeal off>

On the substantive issue,
the fact that Israel actually kidnapped 2 Palestinians the day before the Israeli soldier was kidnapped seems to be rarely mentioned.
Chomsky wrote:
The conclusion is underscored, dramatically, by the current upsurge of violence, which began after the capture of Corporal Gilad Shalit on June 25. Every published Western "timeline" takes that as the opening event. Yet the day before, Israeli forces kidnapped two Gaza civilians, a doctor and his brother, and sent them to the Israeli prison system where they can join innumerable other Palestinians, many held without charges -- hence kidnapped. Kidnapping of civilians is a far worse crime than capture of soldiers. The Western response was quite revealing: a few casual comments, otherwise silence. The major media did not even bother reporting it. That fact alone demonstrates, with brutal clarity, that there is no moral justification for the sharp escalation of attacks in Gaza or the destruction of Lebanon, and that the Western show of outrage about kidnapping is cynical fraud.
Billy Hill
Chris, I did not present my reply as civil because those (uncivil) actions I spoke of are not even remotely uncommon nor unexpected. It's more like a way of life for RIMs.
Bikerman
It was not only aimed at you. There are many things that anger me in the world. The difference is that posting angry/abusive/insulting comments about them will tend to attract angry/abusive/insulting replies, and nothing is gained, since this then degenerates into an abuse-fest which may be amusing for some, but is informative for non.
ThePolemistis
Billy Hill wrote:
Chris, I did not present my reply as civil because those (uncivil) actions I spoke of are not even remotely uncommon nor unexpected. It's more like a way of life for RIMs.

Billy, you are a stupid brainwashed racist ******. You have absolute no understanding on ME politics.
You make it look as if Hizbollah are more brutal than Israel when Israel were the ones to start the war. Israel is a terrorist state. Israel continues to violate more UN resolutions than any other nation.

You talk about Islam cruelty, but you dare not talk about the Israeli curelty, or the situation in Africa, or even the anti-semetism in Europe unwitnessed in the rest of the world. Heck, you don't even talk about the racism in America, in which natives were forced to kiss the American flag, and their women were steralised.
Billy Hill
ThePolemistis wrote:
Billy Hill wrote:

Billy, you are a stupid brainwashed racist ******.

Why is it every time someone brings up the atrocities that many in Islam are responsible for they are viscously attacked, threatened, called racist etc etc etc? Why do they always try to change the subject, pass blame, avoid the issues and become increasingly hostile?

Wassa matter? Can't have a civil dialog either?

Quote:
You have absolute no understanding on ME politics.

Um. Right. If you say so kid.

Quote:
You talk about Islam cruelty, but you dare not talk about the Israeli curelty,

If I call Israeli's cruel, do you think they will strap a bomb to their baby and try to blow me up in a room full of other babies?

No.

Would an angry Islamic Muslim?

Yes.

See the difference? (don't worry, I don't expect you to see the difference)
Bikerman
<tosses a chill-pill into the debate>
ThePolemistis
Billy Hill wrote:

If I call Israeli's cruel, do you think they will strap a bomb to their baby and try to blow me up in a room full of other babies?

No.

Would an angry Islamic Muslim?

Yes.

See the difference? (don't worry, I don't expect you to see the difference)

Okay lets have a civil debate, but it seems you are incompetent to attack any of my points.

Is there an equivalence? Israel uses uranium impleated bullets and fires rockets. Palestinians strap bombs on themselves.
The only difference is that one act of violence is from the civilian population, and the other is from the military.

As I said before, Israel has killed 7 times more children than the Palestinians have.
Billy Hill
Quote:
Israel uses uranium impleated bullets and fires rockets. Palestinians strap bombs on themselves.
The only difference is that one act of violence is from the civilian population, and the other is from the military.

As I said before, Israel has killed 7 times more children than the Palestinians have.

Israel does not target children. The cowards they fight against (angry Islamic Muslims) are hiding in schools, churches and private residences when they attack. They were shown again and again to hide behind women and children. They are cruel cowards.

If Israel truly were "cruel", they would simply wipe Islam off the face of the Middle East. They clearly have that ability, but choose not to use it.

Do you honestly think that if Hezbolla had a nuke they wouldn't use it in a heartbeat? Do you think that if Iran had the ability to destroy Israel they wouldn't do it in a heartbeat? Yet Israel will not destroy Iran until it is the last measure they can take before they themselves are destroyed by a nuclear Iran.
Bikerman
Quote:
Israel does not target children. The cowards they fight against (angry Islamic Muslims) are hiding in schools, churches and private residences when they attack. They were shown again and again to hide behind women and children. They are cruel cowards.
Is it therefore justifiable to launch a missile into a building to kill a target if it is also known that the missile will probably kill women and children? That is what both sides do - Israel and the Palestinians. The difference is that the Israelis have much better missiles with much more accuracy.
Is the word 'coward' useful when describing people who are prepared to die for a cause/belief?

Israel has the military might to defeat the Palestinians, no question. It could not do so, however, for the simple reason that it's main sponsor (the US) would not support such a 'massacre'.
If Iran had nukes then, yes, I do not believe they would use them against Israel. The Iranian leadership are not mad (despite what is reported frequently) and they know that such an action would inevitably result in nuclear retaliation from either Israel, the US or both. Why is it the doctrine of Mutually Assured Desctruction was thought to be workable with the evil empire (The USSR) but not here? The answer? Iran has been portrayed as a 'mad' state for decades as an article of US foreign policy. In fact the leadership in Iran are not at all mad.

I am no supporter of Iran - I am no supporter of any religious state, be it Muslim, Jewish or any other religion. It is not helpful, however, to demonise a problem state like Iran since it leads to a distorted perspective on the realities of the situation (consider Iraq), and entrenches hatred and distrust. I think it would be a very bad thing indeed if Iran obtained nukes but I think it is entirely understandable that they should wish to have them and try their best to get such weaponry. The more the US postures and threatens the more they will want such weapons.
Billy Hill
Bikerman wrote:
Is it therefore justifiable to launch a missile into a building to kill a target if it is also known that the missile will probably kill women and children?

I dunno, do you think it's ok to teach RIMs that if they hide there we won't come after them? That will teach them that they can simply attack anywhere and hide around women and children. Not a good option unless you're willing to give in to the murdering RIMs.

Perhaps you think it's better to launch missles blindly into cities and hope for a good hit instead of targeting those that are targeting you?
Bikerman
Billy Hill wrote:
Bikerman wrote:
Is it therefore justifiable to launch a missile into a building to kill a target if it is also known that the missile will probably kill women and children?

I dunno, do you think it's ok to teach RIMs that if they hide there we won't come after them? That will teach them that they can simply attack anywhere and hide around women and children. Not a good option unless you're willing to give in to the murdering RIMs.

Perhaps you think it's better to launch missles blindly into cities and hope for a good hit instead of targeting those that are targeting you?

I think both actions are equally immoral. The difference is that one side is the occupying force and the other is the occupied force. The solution is - stop the occupation and create a Palestinian state.
Billy Hill
Bikerman wrote:

I think both actions are equally immoral. The difference is that one side is the occupying force and the other is the occupied force. The solution is - stop the occupation and create a Palestinian state.

So the Jews should just give up their home? The Jews turned a wasteland into a paradise and you want them to just walk away from it?

Fine. As soon as all the Muslims who are trying to spread Islam world wide stop I'll agree that maybe Israel should find someplace else to live.

Perhaps all the other countries that were won or lost in wars throughout history should be given back to their rightful owner as well?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Ain't gonna happen. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Unless, of course, the winner of those wars was the United States, who not only gave back the countries they defeated, they also helped them become incredibly powerful and rich. Damn Americans!!! Wink
Bikerman
Billy Hill wrote:
Bikerman wrote:

So the Jews should just give up their home? The Jews turned a wasteland into a paradise and you want them to just walk away from it?

Fine. As soon as all the Muslims who are trying to spread Islam world wide stop I'll agree that maybe Israel should find someplace else to live.
I'm not talking about giving up Israel. I'm talking about returning the occupied territories and creating a viable Palestinian state. There have been several plans already for this and even Bush now sees that until it is done there will be no progress.
Quote:
Perhaps all the other countries that were won or lost in wars throughout history should be given back to their rightful owner as well?
They often were - look at the former British Empire, for example. Where they were not - The Baltic States, Northern Ireland, for example - there is normally a deep seated problem which simmers constantly.
Billy Hill
Bikerman wrote:
I'm not talking about giving up Israel. I'm talking about returning the occupied territories and creating a viable Palestinian state.

Wait a minute... how many times has Israel given up land for a false promise of peace?
ThePolemistis
Bikerman wrote:

Well Said! At least some intelligent responses is coming from this discussion.

Billy Hill wrote:

Irrespective of what it was then and what it is now, not everyone in the world believes in materialism. To me, a paradise is seeing green. my green is on grass, your green is your $$$. Smile
Are you saying Africa should be given to the developed nations so that they can make it into a paradise (in your eyes)?

Billy Hill wrote:

Look at history. Before 1918. Jews and Muslims living in peace under Muslim occupation. Ever since going to British occupation and then Isreali occupation, the relationship between Jews and Muslims have deterrioated.

Billy Hill wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing Ain't gonna happen. Laughing Laughing Laughing

And did Israel form by Jews fighting for that land, or was it given to them on a plate?

Billy Hill wrote:

Unless, of course, the winner of those wars was the United States, who not only gave back the countries they defeated, they also helped them become incredibly powerful and rich. Damn Americans!!! Wink

Dunno what u talking about, but the ideology of an Israeli state originated from the Balfour agreement of 1917, in which Britain supported a Zionist homeland for Jews SO LONG AS THE EXISTING POPULATION WOULD BE UNAFFECTED.
The 1946 UN Partition was unjust and eventually led to a war, a war that Jews happened to get there through illegal migration.
Bikerman
Billy Hill wrote:

Let's see...
2002&1991-Iraq
1994-Haiti
1989-Panama
1983-Greneda
1970-Cambodia
1965-Dominican Republic
1962-South Vietnam
1961-Cuba

Hmmm
Billy Hill
Bikerman wrote:
Billy Hill wrote:

Let's see...
2002&1991-Iraq
1994-Haiti
1989-Panama
1983-Greneda
1970-Cambodia
1965-Dominican Republic
1962-South Vietnam
1961-Cuba

Hmmm

Were we at war with all of them? And of those, how many have been made in to American States?
Bikerman
Billy Hill wrote:
Bikerman wrote:
Billy Hill wrote:

Let's see...
2002&1991-Iraq
1994-Haiti
1989-Panama
1983-Greneda
1970-Cambodia
1965-Dominican Republic
1962-South Vietnam
1961-Cuba

Hmmm

Were we at war with all of them? And of those, how many have been made in to American States?
Yes - you invaded them all. Britain did not make Africa into a set of British states but they still invaded and set up puppet governments....
All the countries above were invaded and left poorer for it....with the exception of Cuba where it failed and it was made poorer afterwards as a result...
ThePolemistis
Bikerman wrote:
I'm not talking about giving up Israel. I'm talking about returning the occupied territories and creating a viable Palestinian state. There have been several plans already for this and even Bush now sees that until it is done there will be no progress.

I absolutely agree. israel was wrong how it was created. We cannot change the past, but we can change the future. i hope for a Palestinian state and an Israeli state side by side, like England and Scotland, running as a kingdom.

Bikerman wrote:

They often were - look at the former British Empire, for example. Where they were not - The Baltic States, Northern Ireland, for example - there is normally a deep seated problem which simmers constantly.

Again I agree... or even look at the Nazi invasion of France in which none of the Allies recognised Nazi Germany rule of France as official. Rather, they supported the Free France movement.
Billy Hill
Bikerman wrote:
Yes - you invaded them all..

If I recall, most were part of multi-national forces, and most were approved by the UN. Not that the UN matters. Most were not wars.

But anyway, how many are now States of the US?

Oh, that's right, none.
Billy Hill
ThePolemistis wrote:
I absolutely agree. israel was wrong how it was created.

We cannot change the past, but we can change the future. i hope for a Palestinian state and an Israeli state side by side, like England and Scotland, running as a kingdom.

Again I ask how many times Israel gave up land for a false promise of peace? And what makes you think it will be any different any other time they do it?

Quote:
look at the Nazi invasion of France in which none of the Allies recognised Nazi Germany rule of France as official. Rather, they supported the Free France movement.

To the victor go the spoils. Good thing Germany didn't win that one, eh?
liljp617
Look at the Christians in the heads of the US government torturing innocent individuals for "information." ....it swings both ways. This would be why problems never get solved..there's always somebody pointing a finger at somebody else for the world's problems.
Billy Hill
liljp617 wrote:
Look at the Christians in the heads of the US government torturing innocent individuals for "information."

Who is doing that?

Who is cutting off heads because of religion? Who is murdering babies in the name of religion? Who is dragging corpses thru the streets in the name of religion? Who is building state funded rape rooms and torture rooms where people actually die and are maimed and raped in the name of religion? Who is calling for the death of those that joke about Muhammad? ETC ETC ETC

Muslims! That's who!

The so-called torture you're referring to is nothing more than college pranks when compared to what Muslims are doing.
Bikerman
Billy Hill wrote:
Bikerman wrote:
Yes - you invaded them all..

If I recall, most were part of multi-national forces, and most were approved by the UN. Not that the UN matters.

But anyway, how many are now States of the US?

Oh, that's right, none.

Well, you remember wrong. As far as the UN approval goes;
Iraq (2002) was not.
Panama was not.
Greneda was not.
Cambodia was not.
Dominican Republic was not.
Cuba was not.

That is not really the point though. You maintain that the US
Quote:
not only gave back the countries they defeated, they also helped them become incredibly powerful and rich. Damn Americans!!!

Well in non of the cases above did the countries become powerful and rich as a result....

As far as giving them back - the US has plenty of land so never invaded for territory but for political reasons...
Bikerman
Billy Hill wrote:
Again I ask how many times Israel gave up land for a false promise of peace? And what makes you think it will be any different any other time they do it?
Never that I know of.
It gave the Sinai back to Egypt in 1979 as part of a peace deal with Egypt (which has been honoured).
I don't know of any other land which has been returned...
ThePolemistis
Billy Hill wrote:

errr.... lolllz.... since when did Israel "GAVE UP" their land ?
liljp617
Billy Hill wrote:
liljp617 wrote:
Look at the Christians in the heads of the US government torturing innocent individuals for "information."

Who is doing that?

Who is cutting off heads because of religion? Who is murdering babies in the name of religion? Who is dragging corpses thru the streets in the name of religion? Who is building state funded rape rooms and torture rooms where people actually die and are maimed and raped in the name of religion? Who is calling for the death of those that joke about Muhammad? ETC ETC ETC

Muslims! That's who!

The so-called torture you're referring to is nothing more than college pranks when compared to what Muslims are doing.

Yeah sticking needles under innocent people's fingernails, simulated drowning them, beating them to death with a bat, sexually abusing them, sleep deprivation, etc. are all comparable to college pranks. Get your head out of your ass please. I'm sorry to be so blunt, but it's necessary. If you think the heads of the US government haven't condoned (and even encouraged) the use of torturing on captured "insurgents" then you've been living under a rock, don't care enough, or are ignorant of the situation.

It's not specifically related to their religion, but they so often claim to be these great Christians then condone and encourage torture of individuals who have no evidence against them...and deny them a right to prove their innocence. Sorry, that's not Christian. They don't do it in the name of their religion, but it's a fair point that they aren't exactly that superior to extremist Muslims.

If you want names: Any Republican candidate who is in the running besides John McCain has dodged every question on the subject of torture, because they support it. The Bush Administration condones it. They don't say it openly, but it's been made fairly obvious through recent investigations. Mike Huckabee even said the conditions in our international prisons (where people are being tortured) are too good.

On a side note, I think it's great you judge 1.5 billion people based on the actions of maybe a couple thousand.
Billy Hill
liljp617 wrote:
If you think the heads of the US government haven't condoned (and even encouraged) the use of torturing on captured "insurgents" then you've been living under a rock, don't care enough, or are ignorant of the situation.

I'll take the "don't care enough" option, thank you.

Perhaps if those being "beaten to death with bats" which I haven't heard of, along with other physical torture you mentioned, were not murdering cowards, I would feel sorry for them. But they're not, so I don't. Wink
Bikerman
Billy Hill wrote:
liljp617 wrote:
If you think the heads of the US government haven't condoned (and even encouraged) the use of torturing on captured "insurgents" then you've been living under a rock, don't care enough, or are ignorant of the situation.

Perhaps if those being "beaten to death with bats" which I haven't heard of, along with other physical torture you mentioned, were not murdering cowards, I would feel sorry for them. But they're not, so I don't. Wink

They weren't. They were convicted of no crimes. No formal charges were ever laid against them. Thus, in a democratic system, we say they were innocent of any crime.

If you don't care about human rights then why do you expect anyone to take your human rights (to self-expression, for example) seriously?
liljp617
Billy Hill wrote:
liljp617 wrote:

No surprise. Don't try to be a promoter of pointing out radical Muslim's problems when you yourself are fairly inhumane...as you have just shown.

And you haven't heard about it because, as you said, you don't care. Again, I ask you to get your head out of your ass for your sake and humanity's sake.

You've shown in about three posts you're quite the hypocrite.
Billy Hill
liljp617 wrote:

No surprise. Don't try to be a promoter of pointing out radical Muslim's problems when you yourself are fairly inhumane...as you have just shown.

LMAO.

Yeah, I'm just as bad as Islamic Muslims who think it's ok to bury a lady to her neck then stone her for having "extra marital affairs"

Yeah, I'm just as bad as Islamic Muslims who think it's ok to kill someone who refuses to convert to Islam.

You're funny.

Ignorant and misinformed, but funny.
PMK-Bear
Actually, you are at least four times more laughable in your xenophobic rants. Now, please, PROVE anything you say.
Billy Hill
PMK-Bear wrote:
Actually, you are at least four times more laughable in your xenophobic rants. Now, please, PROVE anything you say.

Oh, man.. you missed it. I proved it in my very first post.

Billy Hill wrote:
Behold the cruelty of Islam, the Religion of Peace http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/7195573.stm
Quote:
Children in Pakistan are increasingly exposed to abuse, kidnapping and violence, according to a new report by a human rights organisation.

The number of reported cases involving children has more than doubled from 617 in 2006 to 1,595 last year, it says.

Poor law enforcement and old social attitudes towards children's rights are some of the reasons to blame, it adds.

Pakistan remains a major conduit for the trafficking of children from South Asia to the Middle East and Europe.

Not enforced

"Children, like women, continue to be vulnerable because they are considered personal property in our feudal-minded society," says Zia Awan, chief of Lawyers for Human Rights and Legal Aid (LHRLA).

http://www.reuters.com/article/middleeastCrisis/idUSL19397021
Quote:

Quote:

Pakistani Christian Murdered in Peshawar
Masked Gunman Kills Office Manager of Agency Shelter Now

A Pakistani Christian working for the relief and development agency Shelter Now has been murdered in Peshawar.

But hey, if that's not proof enough, have a look at this quote...

PMK-Bear wrote:
Naming people like their FREAKING HOLIEST EVER prophet isn't a problem; naming TOYS, ANIMALS, and the like, is.

Tatoo it in your minds. You don't f**k with muslims. You don't. And here's a good explanation of the why

Oh, wait, that quote should be in the Are Islamic Muslims Stupid thread. Sorry.

Wink
Billy Hill
Here, try this instead...

1/23/2008 (Baquba, Iraq) - Students and teachers are among the casualties when Jihadis bomb a prep school.

Oh, my. Those brave, compassionate, loving Muslims bombed a school yesterday.

1/22/2008 (Tawi-Tawi, Philippines) - An innocent vendor is executed after being kidnapped by Abu Sayyaf terrorists for use as a human shield.

Yep, No cruelty there.

Here, what do you think will happen when this Christian TV host eats this?

ThePolemistis
Billy Hill wrote:

Here, what do you think will happen when this Christian TV host eats this?

No different to when the evil Nazis used this:

Which reads: Behind the enemy powers: The Jew.
Billy Hill
Do you know what that picture I posted is? It's a cookie. (You know... sugary snack baked in an oven??) With a picture of Muhammad on it. Not sure what it has to do with something the "evil Nazis" did half a century ago, but a Christian TV guy who is sick and tired of the PC crybabies getting butt-hurt by jokes being made about Muhammad is going to eat that cookie (i.e. eat Muhammad) on TV.

Remember those cartoons about Muhammad in the Newspaper last year? Remember all the crybaby Muslims calling for the death of those that made it? That's what I'm expecting when this guy eats this cookie; irrational behavior from people like PMK-Bear who think it's OK to:

ThePolemistis
Billy Hill wrote:

Which is no different to this:

and this is worse:

Done by the filthy ZIonist state against the Palestinians.
Billy Hill
ThePolemistis wrote:

Done by the filthy ZIonist state against the Palestinians.

More filthy Muslims hiding behind children?

Or is that from yesterday when those filthy Muslims bombed that prep school?

ThePolemistis
Billy Hill wrote:

loll... ur posting PRO-ZIONIST CARTOON SKETCHES... I AM POSTING REAL LIFE PICS !!
and that was a cartoon sketch for actually this:

Zionists aiming their weapons at Palestinian children.

ZIONIST TERROR: look at the poor Palestinian girls jeans.

Seems to me, this girls gonna get gangbang by the racist filthy zionist army.
Billy Hill
Man and son getting stoned. No, not "high", stoned. as in to death. Good ol Sharia Law.

Christian teacher who had his eyes cut out then was paraded around for "being against Islam".

Billy Hill
Shall I start showing pictures of people getting their heads sawed off by filthy Muslims???

How about being hung (after being mutilated) in the town square?

How about having your dead body being drug around town?
ThePolemistis
Billy Hill wrote:
Shall I start showing pictures of people getting their heads sawed off by filthy Muslims???

How about having your dead body being drug around town?

Do they do it to children, like Israel blows up the Lebanese children:

ISRAEL ARE NAZIS!!
ThePolemistis
Billy Hill wrote:

Similar to this:
America soldiers electricuting Iraqis:

Thankyou America for your democracy!
Billy Hill
ThePolemistis wrote:

That's the difference between filthy Muslims and others... others typically don't do that king of stuff to kids. Not on purpose anyway. Filthy Muslims constantly target children, hide behind them, then show pictures of dead children and try to blame it on the filthy Zionists (or filthy Christians or whoever they're fighting this week) when in reality, it was the filthy Muslim's own doing.

Pathetic. Cruel and pathetic that such a large group of people can think God (or Alah) would praise them for it.
ThePolemistis
Billy Hill wrote:
ThePolemistis wrote:

That's the difference between filthy Muslims and others... others typically don't do that king of stuff to kids. Not on purpose anyway. Filthy Muslims constantly target children, hide behind them, then show pictures of dead children and try to blame it on the filthy Zionists (or filthy Christians or whoever they're fighting this week) when in reality, it was the filthy Muslim's own doing.

Pathetic. Cruel and pathetic that such a large group of people can think God (or Alah) would praise them for it.

So when Israel massacres 7 times more children than the Palestinians do, Israel doesn't mean to. I mean, 3 yr old militants will climb the apertheid wall, get into a town centre and blow themselves up right? Pity then, that they died in Qana (in Lebanon), which the UN said there was no Hizbollah rocket launcher anywhere near where Israel bombed, and also in which the ZIONIST NAZIS EVEN BOMBED THE UN BUILDING!!

Israel are worse than Nazis. At least the Nazis admitted to what they did. Israel has violated more UN resolutions than any other nation: It is a complete Joke! I dunno whether to laugh or cry.
Billy Hill
Quote:
ZIONIST NAZIS

LMFAO!! I almost fell out of my chair! Laughing Laughing How can you expect ANYONE to take you seriously when you say something so asinine as that? Do yourself a favor and do a dictionary search on those two words. Laughing

ThePolemistis wrote:
So when Israel massacres 7 times more children than the Palestinians do, Israel doesn't mean to.

Israeli's don't hide in schools and shell shopping malls then blame the resulting deaths to children on someone else. Muslims do.

Israeli's don't strap bombs to their kids and send them through a checkpoint to blow up the guards. Muslims do.

Israeli's don't strap bombs to themselves and walk in to a crowded mall or on a crowded public bus and blow themselves up killing women and children on purpose. Muslims do.

Quote:
Israel are worse than Nazis. At least the Nazis admitted to what they did.

Yeah, how dare those filthy Zionists defend themselves from a massive group who wants them wiped off the face of the Earth.

Quote:
Israel has violated more UN resolutions than any other nation:

Gonna have to see proof on that one, big guy. Wink
ThePolemistis
Billy Hill wrote:
Gonna have to see proof on that one, big guy. Wink

Here are just a few Smile :

Quote:
Resolution 111: " ... 'condemns' Israel for raid on Syria that killed fifty-six people".
Resolution 127: " ... 'recommends' Israel suspends its 'no-man's zone' in Jerusalem".
Resolution 162: " ... 'urges' Israel to comply with UN decisions".
Resolution 171: " ... determines flagrant violations' by Israel in its attack on Syria".
Resolution 228: " ... 'censures' Israel for its attack on Samu in the West Bank, then under Jordanian control".
Resolution 237: " ... 'urges' Israel to allow return of new 1967 Palestinian refugees".
Resolution 242 (November 22, 1967): Termination of all claims or states of belligerency and respect for and acknowledgement of the sovereignty, territorial integrity and political independence of every State in the area. Calls on Israel's neighbors to end the state of belligerency and calls upon Israel to reciprocate by withdraw its forces from land claimed by other parties in 1967 war. Interpreted commonly today as calling for the Land for peace principle as a way to resolve Arab-Israeli conflict
Resolution 248: " ... 'condemns' Israel for its massive attack on Karameh in Jordan".
Resolution 250: " ... 'calls' on Israel to refrain from holding military parade in Jerusalem".
Resolution 251: " ... 'deeply deplores' Israeli military parade in Jerusalem in defiance of Resolution 250".
Resolution 252: " ... 'declares invalid' Israel's acts to unify Jerusalem as Jewish capital".
Resolution 256: " ... 'condemns' Israeli raids on Jordan as 'flagrant violation".
Resolution 259: " ... 'deplores' Israel's refusal to accept UN mission to probe occupation".
Resolution 262: " ... 'condemns' Israel for attack on Beirut airport".
Resolution 265: " ... 'condemns' Israel for air attacks for Salt in Jordan".
Resolution 267: " ... 'censures' Israel for administrative acts to change the status of Jerusalem".
Resolution 270: " ... 'condemns' Israel for air attacks on villages in southern Lebanon".
Resolution 271: " ... 'condemns' Israel's failure to obey UN resolutions on Jerusalem".
Resolution 279: " ... 'demands' withdrawal of Israeli forces from Lebanon".
Resolution 280: " ... 'condemns' Israeli's attacks against Lebanon".
Resolution 285: " ... 'demands' immediate Israeli withdrawal form Lebanon".
Resolution 298: " ... 'deplores' Israel's changing of the status of Jerusalem".
Resolution 313: " ... 'demands' that Israel stop attacks against Lebanon".
Resolution 316: " ... 'condemns' Israel for repeated attacks on Lebanon".
Resolution 317: " ... 'deplores' Israel's refusal to release Arabs abducted in Lebanon".
Resolution 332: " ... 'condemns' Israel's repeated attacks against Lebanon".
Resolution 337: " ... 'condemns' Israel for violating Lebanon's sovereignty".
Resolution 338 (22 October 1973): cease fire in Yom Kippur War
Resolution 339 (23 October 1973): Confirms Res. 338, dispatch UN observers.
Resolution 347: " ... 'condemns' Israeli attacks on Lebanon".
Resolution 425 (1978): 'calls' on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon". Israel's withdrawal from Lebanon was completed as of 16 June 2000.
Resolution 350 (31 May 1974) established the United Nations Disengagement Observer Force, to monitor the ceasefire between Israel and Syria in the wake of the Yom Kippur War.
Resolution 427: " ... 'calls' on Israel to complete its withdrawal from Lebanon.
Resolution 444: " ... 'deplores' Israel's lack of cooperation with UN peacekeeping forces".
Resolution 446 (1979): 'determines' that Israeli settlements are a 'serious obstruction' to peace and calls on Israel to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention".
Resolution 450: " ... 'calls' on Israel to stop attacking Lebanon".
Resolution 452: " ... 'calls' on Israel to cease building settlements in occupied territories".
Resolution 465: " ... 'deplores' Israel's settlements and asks all member states not to assist Israel's settlements program".
Resolution 467: " ... 'strongly deplores' Israel's military intervention in Lebanon".
Resolution 468: " ... 'calls' on Israel to rescind illegal expulsions of two Palestinian mayors and a judge and to facilitate their return".
Resolution 469: " ... 'strongly deplores' Israel's failure to observe the council's order not to deport Palestinians".
Resolution 471: " ... 'expresses deep concern' at Israel's failure to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention".
Resolution 476: " ... 'reiterates' that Israel's claim to Jerusalem are 'null and void'".
Resolution 478 (20 August 1980): 'censures (Israel) in the strongest terms' for its claim to Jerusalem in its 'Basic Law'.
Resolution 484: " ... 'declares it imperative' that Israel re-admit two deported Palestinian mayors".
Resolution 487: " ... 'strongly condemns' Israel for its attack on Iraq's nuclear facility".
Resolution 497 (17 December 1981) decides that Israel's annexation of Syria's Golan Heights is 'null and void' and demands that Israel rescinds its decision forthwith.
Resolution 498: " ... 'calls' on Israel to withdraw from Lebanon".
Resolution 501: " ... 'calls' on Israel to stop attacks against Lebanon and withdraw its troops".
Resolution 508:
Resolution 509: " ... 'demands' that Israel withdraw its forces forthwith and unconditionally from Lebanon".
Resolution 515: " ... 'demands' that Israel lift its siege of Beirut and allow food supplies to be brought in".
Resolution 517: " ... 'censures' Israel for failing to obey UN resolutions and demands that Israel withdraw its forces from Lebanon".
Resolution 518: " ... 'demands' that Israel cooperate fully with UN forces in Lebanon".
Resolution 520: " ... 'condemns' Israel's attack into West Beirut".
Resolution 573: " ... 'condemns' Israel 'vigorously' for bombing Tunisia in attack on PLO headquarters.
Resolution 587 " ... 'takes note' of previous calls on Israel to withdraw its forces from Lebanon and urges all parties to withdraw".
Resolution 592: " ... 'strongly deplores' the killing of Palestinian students at Bir Zeit University by Israeli troops".
Resolution 605: " ... 'strongly deplores' Israel's policies and practices denying the human rights of Palestinians.
Resolution 607: " ... 'calls' on Israel not to deport Palestinians and strongly requests it to abide by the Fourth Geneva Convention.
Resolution 608: " ... 'deeply regrets' that Israel has defied the United Nations and deported Palestinian civilians".
Resolution 636: " ... 'deeply regrets' Israeli deportation of Palestinian civilians.
Resolution 641: " ... 'deplores' Israel's continuing deportation of Palestinians.
Resolution 672: " ... 'condemns' Israel for "violence against Palestinians" at the Haram al-Sharif/Temple Mount.
Resolution 673: " ... 'deplores' Israel's refusal to cooperate with the United Nations.
Resolution 681: " ... 'deplores' Israel's resumption of the deportation of Palestinians.
Resolution 694: " ... 'deplores' Israel's deportation of Palestinians and calls on it to ensure their safe and immediate return.
Resolution 726: " ... 'strongly condemns' Israel's deportation of Palestinians.
Resolution 799: ". . . 'strongly condemns' Israel's deportation of 413 Palestinians and calls for their immediate return.

America's taxpayers money feeds more money to the Zionist state, than it gives to the entire Africa. Trouble is, Israel is a developed nation, Africa is not. Your govt loves Israel, no wonder Bill Clinton was willing to die for Israel (transcript available at cnn if ur dying for it) Smile
Billy Hill
Lets look at a couple of these "resolutions", shall we?

Quote:
United Nations Security Council Resolution 250, adopted on April 27, 1968, warned Israel against holding an Independence Day Parade in its capital city, Jerusalem, in 1969. Israel chose to ignore this resolution on the basis that other countries did the same. In response, the Council passed UNSC resolution 251 condemning Israel for celebrating its independence in its capital.[1] The United States and Canada abstained from this resolution.

So Israel is not allowed to celebrate independence day??

Quote:
United Nations Security Council Resolution 111, adopted on January 19, 1956, noted that according to the Chief of Staff of the United Nations Truce Supervision Organization in Palestine, Israel was in direct violation of the General Armistice Agreement and that there was interference by the Syrian Authorities with Israeli activities on Lake Tiberias. The Council held that this interference in now way justified Israel’s actions and condemned her for them.

And they can't defend themselves??

Besides the obvious anti-Israeli temperament that exists at the UN, you listed a bunch of resolutions but didn't show any proof that Israel violated them all.
ThePolemistis
Billy Hill wrote:

Besides the obvious anti-Israeli temperament that exists at the UN, you listed a bunch of resolutions but didn't show any proof that Israel violated them all.

I obviously have no time to go through every individual resolution to find if Israel violated it (since her slave, America) also happens to have veto power, and vetoes resolutions at will.

But here is a quote:

Quote:
During the period between 1967 and 2000, Iraq was the subject of 69 Security Council resolutions. By comparison, Israel, our closest "ally" in the Middle East, has been the subject of 138 resolutions. Not surprisingly, most of those resolutions call upon Israel to comply with basic principles of international law embodied by the UN Charter. Many of them condemn actions taken by Israel and call upon Israel on more than one occasion to comply with previous resolutions that Israel ignored and continues to ignore to this day.

On June, 14, 1967, through Resolution No. 237, the Security Council called upon Israel to "ensure the safety, welfare and security of the inhabitants, facilitate the return of those inhabitants who have fled the areas since the outbreak of the hostilities and recommends the scrupulous respect of the humanitarian principles contained in the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949." In subsequent resolutions, the Security Council deplored Israel for the delay in its implementation of Resolution 237. Yet, Israel continued to defy the world community, including the United States. The Security Council, in the face of Israel's defiance, passed no less than five subsequent resolutions demanding that Israel comply but to this day, thirty five years after June 14, 1967, the defiance continues.

from http://www.mediamonitors.net/michaelsladah&suleimaniajlouni1.html
liljp617
Billy Hill wrote:
liljp617 wrote:

LMAO.

Yeah, I'm just as bad as Islamic Muslims who think it's ok to bury a lady to her neck then stone her for having "extra marital affairs"

Yeah, I'm just as bad as Islamic Muslims who think it's ok to kill someone who refuses to convert to Islam.

You're funny.

Ignorant and misinformed, but funny.

Says the guy spewing his idiotic nationalist, xenophobic bullshit!

I'm ignorant yet you haven't even bothered to pay attention to American international prisons and you compare the torturing of innocent individuals to college pranks.

It's more impossible to have discussions with people like you than it is radical Muslims.

Anyway, this really has nothing to do with the cruelty of radical Islam/Muslims. It has to do with the fact you're judging 1.5 billion Muslims worldwide based on the actions of a few thousand. If you can't see what's wrong with that you're really a lost cause.

Nobody's defending the killing of children and the killing of people for dumb reasons. Not every Muslim supports that and the vast majority are 100% against it. That's what you fail to recognize. Until you do, don't try to start a discussion on it, because nobody wants to discuss something like this with people like you.

I can't talk to people like you who are so narrow minded, ignorant, xenophobic, fearful, and biased.
Billy Hill
Quote:
most of those resolutions call upon Israel to comply with basic principles of international law embodied by the UN Charter.

Basic principles? Like celebrating independence day?

Quote:
Many of them condemn actions taken by Israel

Condemn actions like, um, defending yourself?

Next??
HalfBloodPrince
BH, why don't you just make one topic called Billy Hill's Islam Bashing and bash bash and bash in there instead of making a new thread every few days discussing just about the same idea?

Oh, on page 1 of Philosophy and Religion and Discuss World News, I see...

al-Jazeera Poll: 54% Agree With Algerian Suicide Attacks.. by Billy Hill
Are (Radical) Muslims Stupid? by Billy Hill
Islam: Cruelty by Billy Hill
Muslim Comes to Aid of Jew in Attack on Subway by Billy Hill (ok, I'll give you this one)
Children of Jihad by Billy Hill

Onto the discussion, saying that human trafficking in a country is because of Islam is like saying banks are robbed and children are abused in America because of Christianity.

I no longer see much need to give long responses to your garbage as it won't really get anywhere.
Billy Hill
HalfBloodPrince wrote:
BH, why don't you just make one topic called Billy Hill's Islam Bashing and bash bash and bash in there instead of making a new thread every few days discussing just about the same idea?

If I did, it would be called Billy's Radical Islamic Muslim Bashing Thread. Wink
HalfBloodPrince
Billy Hill wrote:
HalfBloodPrince wrote:

If I did, it would be called Billy's Radical Islamic Muslim Bashing Thread. Wink

Billy_Hill wrote:
Israeli's don't hide in schools and shell shopping malls then blame the resulting deaths to children on someone else. Muslims do.
rvec
-close-
You all know why