FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


How do you handle a girl during her "Period"?





Kelvin
Do any of you guys or even girls face this? Due to the hormonal changes and imbalance during a female's menstrual period, they are a total different person. This girl I know online, her period just came like 3 days ago and she has been fighting with me every single day since without any reason?? One minute, I'm talking nicely with her online/on the phone and the next thing I know, she flares up over my normal conversation and hangs up my call. What gives?? I notice that she becomes extremely sensitive to every single thing I do or say (not to say she is not already sensitive by nature). I'm trying my best to be understanding but sometimes I really think I don't deserve this kind of treatment. Is this some kind of special privilege issue girls expect to get out of guys during their period? Any female's input is greatly appreciated. Guys, you are welcome to comment as well. Thanks. Crying or Very sad
apple
kelvin dear....a lot of women (not all) get that way during their cycle. my advice is this....know the times when she's extra sensitive and you be extra sensitive also. be sensitive to her feelings and moods etc. truth is a menstrual cycle is not a nice thing and if it were you going thru it...you'd want someone around you who could be understanding and lend support.
Billy Hill
Stay away from her. She's psychotic and legally not responsible for her actions. Wink
Coen
Just try to stay calm and don't get mad yourself. Try to keep reasonable. Especially younger (teen) girls can get pretty weird during their menstruation period as they just feel shit. Imagine she's probably not feeling to well anyway and that she's a bit diffrent too (due to menstruation). Just don't take it to personal.
Kelvin
Sighhhh............ it happened again. I wonder how much more of this I will be able to take. Will I have to continue facing up to this every month? Shocked I wonder if it still the menstrual or she's just really way too sensitive. I mean how can it happen every single day? Again she hung up on me....
Coen
Kelvin wrote:
Sighhhh............ it happened again. I wonder how much more of this I will be able to take. Will I have to continue facing up to this every month? Shocked I wonder if it still the menstrual or she's just really way too sensitive. I mean how can it happen every single day? Again she hung up on me....

Have you tried telling her how you feel? I would reccomend waiting till her period is over but have you ever told her you don't like the way she acts when she's having her period? If you tell her you aren't comftable with it she might be able to try and change it.
It's up to you whether she'll be able to take you saying that in a good way though.
I wouldn't reccomend saying it when you're not sure whether she'll like you for saying it or not.
Magicman
I think I saw in my psychology book that it has actually been shown in studies that a womens period does not have a significant impact on her mood. It has become a socially acceptable excuse to be in a bad mood though. If this is the case then some use this excuse to the fullest.
mawfia
Anyone else encounter this but during my ex gfs cycle time she would admit to being more sexually aroused during this time? Confused the hell out of me!
itolerance
Yeah same.... my GF also used to be sexually aroused when she had her periods... and we used to have sex.....
Bannik
have sex with her till her eyes roll out of her head, that usually works for me.
cavey
When I was younger, my heart broke every time _before_ my period. I could cry for hours because of a little thing that was said that "probably meant something bad". Before your period, you become an "expert" on reading (the worst) between the lines. I slammed the door at my parents, how could they not understand how miserable I was? A few days later, I laughed about it. I do not have that problem today, so it might be a combination between being a teenager, PMS and p-pills... But the feeling is real! Anyone that says that it's just an excuse to be in a bad mood is probably a guy and should find himself another job than talking about things he knows nothing about!

But even if the mood gets worse, we can still behave like people, and show some consideration for others. Talk to your girlfriend, and tell her that you do not accept her behaviour towards you. Say you understand that she is extra sensitive during that time, but that it do not give her the right to treat you that way.

Good luck understanding PMS. Wish I did.. (and I am female!)
CaptainOkami
haha i am a girl and i cant understand us at all
i am no different around my period period...ha
and while i dont think other chicks are faking it,
its pretty lame and they should jusst lock themselves in their rooms for a couple days and spare the world of their bitchyness Smile
molif
u don have to stay away from them for those who having their periods.. i mean, don tell me u always need to know if they are having period..

Boy: hey, wanna go out..?
Girl: sure.. where..?
Boy: oh wait, are u having period..?
Girl: err.. ya..
Boy: u know what, i got lots of housework to do.. maybe next time..
Girl: *fuming mad...

geddit..? just treat them nice, coz its the period that got them pissed with themselves, so don add salt to the wound..
Chris24
I have 2 daughters including the wife that's why I work alot of overtime Wink
Srs2388
hell... some girls (not all) don't even have to be on there period and still are total bitches to everyone.
I know a few myself.
I had a girl break up with me when she was on her period because she was mad at me for no reason... then when she was over it she was asking me to take her back.
Yantaal
slap her in the chops and tell her to shut up.


or do what i do. grin and smile and be totally lovley, its canny go wrong
nivre
its normal for them to act like that..just try to be calm and to understand her...
dont make or do something that would make her mad or irretate her...
patience is a virtue...any way it comes only one's a month...
blinx
I am VERY lucky, my best friend (a girl) doesn't get PMS. She's very easy going though, nothing bothers her all that much...

I don't think every girl gets it. But I reckon the best way to deal with it is to be the best behaved you can and hope for the best, and if she's still annoying tell her politely...
djcaution
lol my girlfriend doesnt freak out or become a bitch on her rag, she just cries. at anything. like if she drops something, she'll cry. Confused
RubySlasher
Whenever it's that time of the month for me, it's so painful, that I just whack out on pain pills. Then I act all crazy and high, and people wonder what the crap is wrong with me. Darned PMS.




.
Chris24
like i said men, work lots of overtime for that week. They might complain a bit but you have a ligit excuse. Hey, I am makin money
Coen
djcaution wrote:
lol my girlfriend doesnt freak out or become a bitch on her rag, she just cries. at anything. like if she drops something, she'll cry. Confused

Usually women drop things or start to become a bit clumsy (<- probably some spelling error in that word) when they have/are about to have their period. So it can be a sign and it happens with more women.
ainieas
Kelvin wrote:
How do you handle a girl during her "Period"?


With a lot of care!! I know my gf first goes all horny before her period so thats kinda cool but then there are the mood swings like stuff and that keeps me on my toes. Try not to piss her in anyways. She told me a long time ago that she gets real angry at small things during her period so I don't hold anything to her during that time. Can't think of anythng else!
Goalyboy8
Bro let me tell you from a guys stand point. A girl will just answer this question by complaining. Ok yea. A period hurts them. And they are girls. And not being sexist or anything. But guys have a lot higher tolerance of pain than women. But that's beside the point. There hormones are raging. And they get Ill as a hornet. And when they get Ill we get ill because they take it out on us. And the only way to make it any better is to just take it. And as guys we always like to be right. But no matter how right you are. They are gonna win whatever arguement you are having. And even if you are right. Just let her think she is right. Who cares. Yo know your right. That's all that matters. Try to keep your mouth shut as much as possible. And only say things you know she likes. Hope this helps. Oh wait! Say I'm sorry as much as possible. That helps too.
CuddleBunny
The severity of a girl's period mood swing really is dependent on the person. Some girls won't feel much change in mood whereas others will. I for one, don't feel any different. Your girlfriend (i assume) on the other hand probably realizes that every time she gets her period, she will get mood swings. That's because of a hormonal imbalance.

Estrogen and progestrogen control and monitors the serotonin levels in the brain and serotonin is the chemical that affects a person's mood. During a woman's period, there will be changes in the level of estrogen and progestrogen and thus, they can't control the level of serotonin in the brain.

So I guess there's a few things that you can do to keep your girlfriend and yourself happy.
- Don't try to set her off (if you know that she's on her period)
- Compliment her more or say nice things
- Don't say anything that may make her take it the wrong way.

Once, she's off her period, you can probably talk about the way you feel when she's PMSing and come to a solution. There are actually ways to control mood swings as well:

- Change in diet (taking in more Vitamin C rich foods, Vitamin B6 supplements diary products such as yoghurt)
- Socialising more (being cooped up in your room and sulking won't make it any better, the girl might as well be around those who love her such as her friends and enjoy herself, as much as one can on their period, lol)
- Exercising, will keep her less stressed (stress can make mood swings worse). Try meditation, breathing exercises, yoga.

Hope this helps Smile
CuddleBunny
Goalyboy8 wrote:
Bro let me tell you from a guys stand point. A girl will just answer this question by complaining. Ok yea. A period hurts them. And they are girls. And not being sexist or anything. But guys have a lot higher tolerance of pain than women.


Scientifically proven, women have a higher pain tolerance than men do. Reason? Because they need to give birth and men don't.
macky
there is no problem with me if my girl has period ... she is just quiet and aways feel sleepy... i just let her do what she wants

and gives what she needed...
Greatking
Well it varies for every woman.

Some are very sensitive and very emotional, others just becomes dull, weak and boring.

You just have to know how to deal with each situation.
mshafiq
I have observed that much better than what is mentioned in the 1st posting. The only problem how to make sex in that situation. Generally I have to avoid and it is also because of the chemicals and hygienic matter. Anyway, I still love my partner in those days. She does not get angry at all.
So what we can conclude it is just depends on person. It is not special it is just with everybody - I mean the mood.
Some of us get very angry when in stress. Some eat more when in stress and some sleeps more in stress. Similalry different girls act differently.
However, the good thing is it is not forever. Just 4 to 6 (max) days in a month.
How to avoid? Opt for pregnancy. ... Kidding!!! (although its true).
menino
I'm sorry, but I found this post hillarious... probably because I saw an episode of 30 rock which revolved around it, but I didn't find that funny.
It's just the posts on this thread I find really funny.

I don't mean to offend any women, in any ways, though... just that if you read it, you might find it funny as well. Laughing
JeSuisEm
I'm a girl, so hi.
And I can personally say that I do in fact get VERY emotional, and sensitive, and I become just a total bitch when I'm on my period.
This guy I dated and I went out for 7-8 months, and (We still might consider getting back together)
But each time around the 28th, we always argued, or were on the verge of breaking up
And we never could figure it out on why.
And it even had gotten so bad that we both started feeling different, we weren't attracted to eachother during that week or so. And we couldn't for the likes of us, figure out why.
So we figured it out, and looked it up.
When a girl is on her period, her hormones get all wacked out, which also changes Phermones(?)
Which may affect the compatibility of the two together.
That's why they always say you shouldn't hook up with a girl on her period if you plan to go out with her, because different things may change the attraction, and let's face it, it's only once a month.
As for her being sensitive, just kinda watch what you say, not that you have to censor yourself, but just kind of be patient, and try not to argue with her. Let her have that week.
Tuvitor
I've always found giving her as much space as she needs and exercising a policy of patience is the best way to handle it. Relax, play it cool, this too shall pass.
Hello_World
I do get PMS. I am hurt very easily when I am on PMS. Luckily for me and my partner, it lasts only 1 or 2 days max, sometimes not at all.

I didn't realise I got PMS for years. It was my partner that made me realise that I did.

I recommend talking to her (first) when she is NOT on PMS about it. Now that I realise I get like that, I can accept better that I am taking things too sensitively, I can stop and get in check with my emotions.

Other women here have described it very well. Try to be sensitive, but if she is misconstruing your meaning to a ridiculous point, tell her. You shouldn't have to walk on eggshells or deal with abuse from her, but it is not the time to point out that her jeans make her bum look fat or to raise that difficult issue...

Yes, and patience, yes.

The kind of emotions you experience are like this: 'those jeans don't really suit you."

thinks: "What does that mean, don't suit? Does he mean I can't wear this colour? Does he mean I look fat and ugly? Why don't these jeans look good? Aren't I suitable for these kind of clothes any more? Are these for people younger than me? Am I old? Soon I'll be older. He doesn't like my jeans now, soon he won't be able to look at me I'll be so ugly. How am I going to get a job if I look ugly? So much pressure to look good for a women. I bet that is why Jess said my necklace was nice the other day. She really meant, because the rest of me is awful. OMG she hates me. No, she thinks she is better than me. F'ing bitch. She was probably trying to make me feel bad. And Bill at work didn't talk to me in the staff room on Thursday. He must hate me too. They all hate me. I'm fat and ugly and old and the whole world hates me. WAAAAAAAAA."

But on a normal day:
"oh okay, how about these ones then?"
or at most
"if you don't like my a@@@, then don't look!"
zZuiL
Hide, hide!! don't run.. just find the nearest place to hide. wait 5 to 7 days and then see if everything is normal. maybe you'll want to wait more time. I've had to wait a maximum of 2 weeks -.- and then 1 week or 2 after it was all over again haha

And we still Love them Smile
mshafiq
zZuiL wrote:
Hide, hide!! don't run.. just find the nearest place to hide. wait 5 to 7 days and then see if everything is normal. maybe you'll want to wait more time. I've had to wait a maximum of 2 weeks -.- and then 1 week or 2 after it was all over again haha

And we still Love them Smile


He is probably in different situation now. Orig post is dated jan-2008.
Any way we would like to know if she got changed or if he got ways to handle her properly - mean in the best way!.

Anyway initiator's comments may give life to this discussion otherwise it is over.
Timeout! -- I guess!
FastDebrid
I'm not one of those girls who gets sensitive when having their period.
I think people should adjust to me more when I'm hungry. That's when I really get irritated. Razz
Mrs Lycos
Magicman wrote:
I think I saw in my psychology book that it has actually been shown in studies that a womens period does not have a significant impact on her mood. It has become a socially acceptable excuse to be in a bad mood though. If this is the case then some use this excuse to the fullest.


I also believe this is true. Have you asked in other countries (different social habits) if this is regarded as something important in everyday life? Not in mine at least. I haven't heard anyone complain about PMS as an explanation for a girl's estrange behavior. Women are like this, some are moody, some are not so much, and these hormonal influences can account for a very small percentage of cases. I think it's a good excuse for girls, and a good "logic" explanation for boys to try to understand girls- or maybe it's an excuse for boys not to try and work harder on getting along with girls, blaming all difficulties in their relationship to PMS, and failing to see any other reasons.
TheGremlyn
I don't think its just hormonal changes that can make someone act completely different. Have you ever seriously talked to a woman about what it can be like to go through this?

Every woman is different with what they go through. Some don't change at all because either they have a system or they just aren't bothered by it. Others go through some pretty crazy things.

Personally I've been through some crazy things. The major problem that will make me act like a different person... Cramps. Lets just say someone took a blender with rusty blades to your insides and then decided to punch you there too. If I don't get some advil ASAP then I'm in for a rough ride. It makes doing anything for the day anywhere from annoying to down right terrible. Dealing with that kind of pain or constant ache makes it hard to hold my temper. I can become very sensitive and nit-pick anything someone says. On 3 occasions that pain has been bad enough that I've been sick.

All I can say is tread carefully but don't act like you're avoiding them. Offer pain killers, hot water bottles or heating pads and stuffed animals or something else they find comforting.
donoob88
in situation like this, i think if you could know that she have period, maybe you should stay away to her a while, or try not to argue to her, just think that she is always right, even not,if she fight you, just dont fight back Very Happy Wink
_________________________
if you don't want commit mistakes from your mouth, just don't talk Very Happy
GuidanceReader
I feel sorry for everyone around me during my 'time'. I get really easily emotionally affected. I get easily annoyed and very emotional. The things that annoy/upset me are not really any different, but I do have a much lower tolerance level and respond in a much more volatile manner and quicker too. I yell, cry and get depressed and all sorts of bad things. I've actually been trying to research methods to balance this out, as it's really affecting my lifestyle having 1/4 of my time like this!

I have also noticed the difference in the type of men I find attractive during that week as opposed to other weeks. It's really quite interesting to look at how the hormones affect you if you pay extra attention to it.

My husband deals with me by trying to back off and not set off any of my triggers. If I start going off at him he says "Can we deal with this next week?" and usually that's enough time for me to calm down, and if I haven't by then, it's an issue that actually does need to be dealt with and not just a hormonal reaction. Laughing I get a lot of 'Yes Dear's when it's that week.
codersfriend
We need to understand girl stuffs.. there's nothing bad about that Smile
Coen
Even understanding the situation may not solve it, simply because of the hormonal changes the body is going through when a girl is having her period. But yeah, being relaxed about it is the best way to handle it, I think.
GuidanceReader
You'd think being a girl would mean I would understand it. But I don't. If I don't, how can we expect anyone else to?
Coen
GuidanceReader wrote:
You'd think being a girl would mean I would understand it. But I don't. If I don't, how can we expect anyone else to?

You cannot. And I think that being aware of that is a good thing. That you are unable to understand does not mean no one should try to understand, however. If in a relationship a girl is on her period and is having a hard time the guy could try to be understanding to support her. Maybe it will help the girl feel better.
nguyenvulong
Just try to be nicer to her, avoid arguing as possible .
Syryus
Had a gf that was PMSing like 5-6 days a month and she wouldn't admit it. That was pretty tough to handle, but fortunately we broke up after a year or so.
If you love your partner you should be nice to her during that period, and if she crosses the line,wait until it passed and then talk to her. If she does it again next month, you have a reason to get upset.
Hormones or no hormones, humans have a brain that can block emotions. Women should use it.
megami23
Magicman wrote:
I think I saw in my psychology book that it has actually been shown in studies that a womens period does not have a significant impact on her mood. It has become a socially acceptable excuse to be in a bad mood though. If this is the case then some use this excuse to the fullest.

LOL. Excuse me, but in what way does being excessively hormonal and feeling extreme pain in the lower abdomen for days at a time NOT have a significant impact on your mood? If it were you, I can assure you the pain wouldn't make you feel too pleased, either.
Not to say that that makes it okay to take it out on others, but it's not just an excuse.
12345music
i was lookin at some of the messages on periods and one of them said that thier phycology book told them girls dont actually get mood swings during thier period. Well i think thats a load of crap cause on my last period my brother had to pull me away from a screaming match with the microwave. Then i cryed for an hour cause i thought i was being to harsh with it. *hmp*
Insanity
Not too much, just be understanding if they get emotional or anything. Most of the time, they are perfectly normal and fine, maybe just a bit cranky from the pain.
Alaskacameradude
Carefully. VERY carefully.
playfungames
I haven't experienced this first hand but I have seen this being mentioned in a lot of sitcoms. I guess the best you can do is stand firm and resist the fighting. You will never win the argument or anything and end up getting nothing. Also, stay away as far as possible.
visualconcepts
Kelvin wrote:
Do any of you guys or even girls face this? Due to the hormonal changes and imbalance during a female's menstrual period, they are a total different person. This girl I know online, her period just came like 3 days ago and she has been fighting with me every single day since without any reason?? One minute, I'm talking nicely with her online/on the phone and the next thing I know, she flares up over my normal conversation and hangs up my call. What gives?? I notice that she becomes extremely sensitive to every single thing I do or say (not to say she is not already sensitive by nature). I'm trying my best to be understanding but sometimes I really think I don't deserve this kind of treatment. Is this some kind of special privilege issue girls expect to get out of guys during their period? Any female's input is greatly appreciated. Guys, you are welcome to comment as well. Thanks. Crying or Very sad


i have had six GF's so i dont have any problems handling girls anymore, infact if i was in mood while she had her period i was able to convince her to blow my thingy.
teengirl101
I know on my period like someone said earlier get pretty sulky and just wanna sleep. The best thing you can do is just do what she asks you to whether it be go to the store and get her some tampons/pads, pain relief, chocolate, movies or just cuddle her. I know when a guy comes over and treats us nicely we do feel a lot better and are more open to talk. That is just from my perspective but all girls are different so I hope you take this advice on board and good luck Very Happy
neuroticknight
with a battle suit
patnaik7
I think its natural for women to act differently during their periods. The hormonal changes are beong their control and they affect the way they behave BIG time. We as guys, should be congnizant of that fact. We should just help them in whatever way we can, maybe doing little chores or just about anything that might make the girls life easier during periods. Heck, maybe you can cook soup or dinner at home for them or do the laundry, whatever. You will not only get appreciation and make her feel special but she will come out of the blues sooner.
loveandormoney
Kelvin wrote:
Do any of you guys or even girls face this? Due to the hormonal changes and imbalance during a female's menstrual period, they are a total different person. This girl I know online, her period just came like 3 days ago and she has been fighting with me every single day since without any reason?? One minute, I'm talking nicely with her online/on the phone and the next thing I know, she flares up over my normal conversation and hangs up my call. What gives?? I notice that she becomes extremely sensitive to every single thing I do or say (not to say she is not already sensitive by nature). I'm trying my best to be understanding but sometimes I really think I don't deserve this kind of treatment. Is this some kind of special privilege issue girls expect to get out of guys during their period? Any female's input is greatly appreciated. Guys, you are welcome to comment as well. Thanks. Crying or Very sad


Good morning.
How to solve the problem?
If she is feeling bad, aggressive people always feel bad, give her a massage. If You never did it, what is the best way to do it:

Give the massage to the spine. You will find very hard muscles. After the massage she will laugh and invite You for a tea.



Regards
TheLimey
Go and do something you enjoy and tell her to call you when shes better.... Girls also go squirly times 400 when they take plan B.
loveandormoney
TheLimey wrote:
Go and do something you enjoy and tell her to call you when shes better.... Girls also go squirly times 400 when they take plan B.


Do You like to be alone
when You have a problem?
mustatab
My friend always check if she i faking or not. Maybe no periods ad she is pretending
loveandormoney
Kelvin wrote:
Do any of you guys or even girls face this? Due to the hormonal changes and imbalance during a female's menstrual period, they are a total different person. This girl I know online, her period just came like 3 days ago and she has been fighting with me every single day since without any reason?? One minute, I'm talking nicely with her online/on the phone and the next thing I know, she flares up over my normal conversation and hangs up my call. What gives?? I notice that she becomes extremely sensitive to every single thing I do or say (not to say she is not already sensitive by nature). I'm trying my best to be understanding but sometimes I really think I don't deserve this kind of treatment. Is this some kind of special privilege issue girls expect to get out of guys during their period? Any female's input is greatly appreciated. Guys, you are welcome to comment as well. Thanks. Crying or Very sad


Give her a massage.
This is relaxing.
the_emissary
loveandormoney wrote:
Kelvin wrote:
Do any of you guys or even girls face this? Due to the hormonal changes and imbalance during a female's menstrual period, they are a total different person. This girl I know online, her period just came like 3 days ago and she has been fighting with me every single day since without any reason?? One minute, I'm talking nicely with her online/on the phone and the next thing I know, she flares up over my normal conversation and hangs up my call. What gives?? I notice that she becomes extremely sensitive to every single thing I do or say (not to say she is not already sensitive by nature). I'm trying my best to be understanding but sometimes I really think I don't deserve this kind of treatment. Is this some kind of special privilege issue girls expect to get out of guys during their period? Any female's input is greatly appreciated. Guys, you are welcome to comment as well. Thanks. Crying or Very sad


Give her a massage.
This is relaxing.


That is if she will allow you to get close enough to conduct said massage.
loveandormoney
Quote:


That is if she will allow you to get close enough to conduct said massage.




Sorry
You did not understand me.
I did not want to say You should not give every woman a massage during riding the train.

I was only talking about Your wife or Your girlfriend.

Sorry.
johans
Billy Hill wrote:
Stay away from her. She's psychotic and legally not responsible for her actions. Wink


What an advice. Laughing

Just treat it normal days dude.
loveandormoney
johans wrote:
Billy Hill wrote:
Stay away from her. She's psychotic and legally not responsible for her actions. Wink


What an advice. Laughing

Just treat it normal days dude.


If there is pain
You should help.
codersfriend
just try not to argue especially when she's not in a good mood
loveandormoney
codersfriend wrote:
just try not to argue especially when she's not in a good mood


Why do You bring Your wife to bad mood?

Is there a meaning?
lily31
I got in a fight with my husband last night because of that. I just told him I am too sensitive to hundle his jokes (I was really feeling bad and had a terrible headache!). Of course, he didn't understand and told me he doesn't have to cope with that every single month... And he went to sleep in another room. I do love my husband. He's a wonderful man... I just wish he was a bit more understanding! Sad
loveandormoney
Quote:

I got in a fight with my husband


I am sorry.

Men very often think
they had to talk to a woman with an hammer in the hand.

Try to teach him to be soft.

How You can teach a man respect and understanding?

Let him spend the weekend with 12 children
age 8 to 12
and he should play with them basketball oder theatre or vollleyball.

Then he is learning a lot about sensibility and understanding of humans.
75alex
You don't. Run, far far far away. Never look back.
loveandormoney
75alex wrote:
You don't. Run, far far far away. Never look back.


Is Your darling good in sports?
codersfriend
Men should always be a little extra understanding
loveandormoney
What is a "little"?

How big is a "little"?
Related topics
Need Advice on a girl (interesting thread)
Women and Rock Music
F. Nietzsche
Gay Marriage
War on Terror?
When do you KNOW he or she is cheating??
How should a girl confess her love?
Funny conversation between little girl and her teacher
What are the good songs of the 80s and early 90s
The Cat and the Doors
A story
The Cat and the Doors
Is 13 too young to sail round the world solo?
Very frustrate and have lot of anxiety during this period!!!
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Relationships

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.