FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

New site about mobile information

Observer2
I lounched a new site about mobile information, settings, tips and tricks... Full discription is on first page.

Could you please comment it and tell me some suggestions how can I improve traffic?

http://www.mobilesettings.net
_AVG_
It looks to be quite a decent site.

To add traffic, keep adding it to as many Search Engines as you can. You can also use the beneficial Google Ad program (which you already have). Just wait for some time and your site shall start to get traffic.
cavey
Seemed nice. But when I press Nokia, the models should be sorted alphabetically so that I easily can find my model. Also there was very little info on the few models I checked out. Why should I use your site instead of nokia.com? Even the webshop where I bought my phone (n95) has more info...
guitarcrazy087
hi. i think it looks pretty good too. just a couple tips though.

-i would simplify the left and right menus. it looks a little cluttered. maybe take away the white indents by the menu headers, and move the menus right up against the sides of the site.

-it loads slow. i don't know how you would speed up the load time, but if you can find a way, do it.

-when i add block the add at the top of the page all there is is a logo and then a big white gap. i would try and find something to fill this in with.

hope this helps. keep up the good work!

Very Happy
k_s_baskar
Hi,

The site looks nice. I can able to get details about my mobile in your site. You can include some unique secret code, mobile unlocking code in each catageory.
Smile
imagefree
really really nice site and rich of information.

Bookmarked. Very Happy