FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Never Ending Level Game

erlendhg
Have anyone here played this game?

You find it at http://levelgame.net

It has some similarities to The Impossible Quiz on Newgrounds

If you haven't played it before, I would recommend it if you like weird games.
If you have, why don't you tell us how far you have made it?

Personally, I have completed the whole game, and am now making a walkthrough for it Razz

It isn't an extremely well made game, but I think it is fun though.
wabik90
I've never played this type of game... It's pretty hard on some levels Very Happy Now level 18... Loading... Please Wait... Cool
woodenbrick
It's neverending and you finished it?
giving it a shot now...
Magicman
I got to level 57 and now I have no idea what to do. These games can be a lot of fun sometimes.
coyote
omg...This does remind me of Impossible Quiz.woohoooo, a new game to spend hours & hours on.
Nutteloos
These kind of games devour my time... have to stop now, while I still can.
erlendhg
Nutteloos wrote:
These kind of games devour my time... have to stop now, while I still can.

You can't. You are absorbed by the game and must continue to play until you complete it. Then you must fin another annoying game that you must complete Razz

Cool that you guys are wasting hours of your life on the game, just like me Laughing
endless
what's the awnser in level 23 in the question what year in the 20th century has digits that add up to 23
Keran
I can't get passed level 4... Does that mean I am as intelligent as a turnip?
David_Pardy
Endless, I've give you one hint:

The 20th century is the years 1900 through 1999.

So for example, the digits in the year 1900 add up to 10 (1 + 9 + 0 + 0)

If you can't work it out from there, you fail Razz
Magicman
I have now made it to level 79 and I'm stuck. I'm not sure how to get the numbers I need.
Klaw 2
Keran wrote:
I can't get passed level 4... Does that mean I am as intelligent as a turnip?

Yes.

For those who want to solve it:
LVL1 Click red button
LVL2 Click small button
LVL3 Don't Click on the button but somewhere else
LVL4 Click on the "V" of level, writtenupside down bottem right croner
LVL5 type: "green"
LVL6 just random click ull get it righr
LVL7 click on the black lines
LVL8 Password is: "fire"
LVL9 Button on bottem left corner
LVL10 click on stupid then click on the cross
LVL11 hold your mouse on all pads or waight some time then just click
LVL12 Password is: "144"
LVL13 click in order of 1,2,3,4,5,6,7.
LVL14 Password is: "cake"
LVL15 type "american pie"
LVL16 click on the top of the second (from the right) "fang"
LVL17 >>>>>forgot to fill this one in
LVL18 Type B
LVL19

I got bored
someone else continue.
Keran
I would continue but I'm a turnip Embarassed
0bobby0
This game is SOOO fun lol!!!

We shoudl make highscores...

On levelgame im at level 19!!

what is level 19
Urban
Nice game, 26 is still hard Razz

Edit : Stuck @ Lv57 Shocked
Edit #2 : Got Level 57 but bored Razz
Flakky
You got me addicted Smile Great and funny games!
endless
in 57 the password is rewind

i am at lvl 100, i have no life Razz
hlavco
I got to 26, then accidentally clicked a link. I don't feel like going through it again...
Fire Boar
hlavco wrote:
I got to 26, then accidentally clicked a link. I don't feel like going through it again...

Don't then. Use "level jump" and type the password into 26: "nogatnep". By the way, I'm stuck on level 27, any ideas?

Edit: Oh, wait, duh. Hehe.
erlendhg
endless wrote:
in 57 the password is rewind

i am at lvl 100, i have no life Razz

Heh, you say you have no life?
Then what about me?
I have completed all 132 levels, and am now wasting my life on making a walkthrough to the game:P

But folks, isn't it bad to post passwords/complete walkthroughs here?
The game is no funny if you don't figure out the levels for yourself...
I suggest that you rather give hints only, so that people who don't want to see the soulutions don't have to.

At least I won't post any answers here, but if anyone is completely stuck, you can pm me Smile
bloodtiger10
sorry level 19 help!!!
Keran
Geez spammer chill out, stuck on level 19? Guess this game really shows the level of intelligence for some... and I'm not a turnip anymore ^^
I got to level 65 and I thought, that I would be able to start again from that level, so I wrote down the password for level 65 and turned the game off. But unfortunately I can only start again from level 66 ;o So could someone be so kind and send me a private message with password for level 66?
If you don't believe me and think that I want to cheat, I can tell you the password for level 65 (all in private messaging ofcourse)...
Fire Boar
Good going, Keran!

It just gets crazier and crazier from here on out - level 73 for example has two passwords (I'm not spoiling anything here - when you get there it'll be blatently obvious that this is the case). And level 90... is just made of awesome. I really love that level - it's really well thought out. And doesn't involve any crazy screen moving - it's a simple riddle with a really simple answer. Good luck getting that far!
bloodtiger10
wHAT IS LEVEL 28 IT, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!
bloodtiger10
SORRY 31???? (mY FRIEND HAVCKED RTHE GAME SO i GOT TO 31)
bloodtiger10
nvm but 51 I mean theres just objects

Whats the code for 120 just currious

59 there only objects
bloodtiger10
oh wait 59's pass is leaf
NVM

but 60 you just have a hammer and you make a hole???????? Question Question?Question?Question?Question?Question
HalfBloodPrince
Cool game. Irritating, but cool nonetheless. Razz
erlendhg
Fire Boar wrote:
Good going, Keran!

It just gets crazier and crazier from here on out - level 73 for example has two passwords (I'm not spoiling anything here - when you get there it'll be blatently obvious that this is the case). And level 90... is just made of awesome. I really love that level - it's really well thought out. And doesn't involve any crazy screen moving - it's a simple riddle with a really simple answer. Good luck getting that far!

Yes, level 90 is a nice one.
Personally, I think numer 47, 59 and 95 are some of the meanest levels.

Level 56 and 96 are also somewhat "mean", if you see what I mean Razz
corrupt
Im finding level 99 extremely annoying, all it is, is "STOP !!!!!" and i cant figure out what the heck to do next. Anyone?
GoDHiM
Lol, a bit weird but funny...level 19...at work, ill wait for home xd
erlendhg
corrupt wrote:
Im finding level 99 extremely annoying, all it is, is "STOP !!!!!" and i cant figure out what the heck to do next. Anyone?

Well, you could try to stop. Literally!
(No, not stop playing.)

It shouldn't be that difficult, and it will be very obvious when you figure it out.
saratdear
For the life of me I can't figure Level 21. Where the hell are you supposed to drag it to? Evil or Very Mad
erlendhg
saratdear wrote:
For the life of me I can't figure Level 21. Where the hell are you supposed to drag it to? Evil or Very Mad

Just follow the path to the right (or cheat by dragging the whole level as far to the right as possible Razz)

Have you also noticed that Clarence has released 18 new levels, now having 150 levels in the game instead of 132?

Unfortunately, the site is not available at the moment.
Whenever I visit it now, I get this message:

Quote:
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Time to by a bigger hosting package, Clarence?
andy26
Suppose i could give it a try Question
McDucque
I'm up to 42, I will probably try to finish this thing, its fun
ljarrard
I keep getting Exceeded Band width? anybody else having this problem???
tombula
ljarrard wrote:
I keep getting Exceeded Band width? anybody else having this problem???

Quote:
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Too many people want play this game. Just try when owner get new bandwitch limit.
Magicman
Is anyone still working on a walkthrough for this game? I'm stuck at a certain level and I cant figure it out.
GamerNana
do i really have to type 1000 a's, or am I missing something really simple. So far the game is interesting but a little silly at times, but fun.
Magicman
GamerNana wrote:
do i really have to type 1000 a's, or am I missing something really simple. So far the game is interesting but a little silly at times, but fun.

Yes you really do need to type 1000 a's. I'd suggest using some character counter and copy & paste.
GamerNana
Thank you magicman for your quick reply. I tried to copy and paste from word pad but unable to paste in the pw box. any suggestions
GN
Magicman
Considering I can't get to the game anymore for some reason, I can't check it but I think you had to right click and select Paste instead of using a keyboard shortcut.
erlendhg
It is really strange.
Now it is no longer a bandwith exceeded warning, but a "You have just bought a web host" page or something like that.
I really have no idea of what is going on.

Meanwhile, I suggest people to go and play the game at Newgrounds:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/366111
tanlk
That's a good game. Thanks for sharing.
erlendhg
Hi everybody.
http://levelgame.net is back with a complete new design.
As I understood it, the site was all weird and incomplete until yesterday.

Also, Clarence has released ten new levels, so we have a total of 160 levels to challenge now.
...and I am stuck on level 150. Anyone made it?

The level game seems to really be never ending if Clarence makes new levels before one can reach the "last" level Razz
Magicman
Wow I just went back to this game today and got all the way to 109 from the beginning. I'm having a little trouble figuring it out but I have a feeling that it will be something like level 90. I wonder if I'll ever get to 160.
erlendhg
Magicman wrote:
I wonder if I'll ever get to 160.

I have that feeling on every level.
Whether I will be able to continue to the next level or not...
I am on level 153 now. It hurts Razz
kicy
Cool, kinda fun
Indyan
Oh my god! This is more addictive thatn herione and all the other crap that people take Shocked .
ddukki
This is very addicting. The Impossible Quiz had a few innuendos in it that made it a little informal, but this one's nice and clean. Too bad the graphics aren't as pretty. Wink
sOMEONESPECIAl
Im stuck on level 106... please give me a hint or better the pw.thanks
Feroc1ty
Got to level 13 but it's getting kind of boring and annoying, just gonna quit haha.
chsxc
wow, that's rediculously hard...only got to lvl 12
MythicalFault
I got to level fifty something and then quit because I was bored. Neat little game, though. Thanks for sharing it with us. Smile
erlendhg
Hi.
Nice to hear that more people have enjoyed the game.
I have stopped playing and started again a few times, but I am still stuck on the same level 153.
If anyone have made it, please give me a hint (...and I was supposed to make a walkthrough.... well...)
blk3
I'm stuck at level 17, I couldn't turn the cursor into a hand. I tried moving the mouse around for it to turn into a mouse but can't find the right spot.
amperx
hmmm ill try it too and see how far i can make it Very Happy thanks for sharing this game
aleena_f990
endless wrote:
what's the awnser in level 23 in the question what year in the 20th century has digits that add up to 23

PLEASE. What is the answer? lol. I absolutely cannot find the answer! Rolling Eyes
aleena_f990
David_Pardy wrote:
Endless, I've give you one hint:

The 20th century is the years 1900 through 1999.

So for example, the digits in the year 1900 add up to 10 (1 + 9 + 0 + 0)

If you can't work it out from there, you fail Razz

okay. so I must fail? Can you please tell me?
silverdown
I made it to 14, or whichever one was "ENCRTYPED OH MY!" level, I quit cuz I didnt wanna think Embarassed Laughing
Flakky
@Silverdown, you need to select the box with invisible text

I am stuck myself in 19, I have to scramble some letters.
ZoeLove
This game is quit funny. I really like these kind of games as they tend to take long to complete Smile
Flakky
Oh I am stuck at level 26 right now. I can't figure out what to fill in. I says "Type in password here ^^" but mirrored. Anyone can give me a clue?

EDIT: at level 62 right now. Stuck again this is a hard one Sad