FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Does letting go of someone means love? does time heals?





nivre
Why should I let go if I really love her? Because i dont believe that time heals a wounded heart...what should I do to forget?
JustCarol
nivre if you have reasons to believe that she would be happier away from you (which means that she's not happy with you or the relationship is not working for her for some reason) then, if you let her go, you are telling that you love her. It's like you want her to be happy no matter what, no matter with who and it's like ok for you but you kind of make this sacrifice in order to make her life easier and less painful. In my opinion, love is about sacrifices too, if you REALLY loves her you want her to have a happy life and a smile on her face right? That's it.

I know it's quite hard to think this way but we cannot see only our side and happines always... we should look the other in his or her eyes everyday and find a little happiness. If we don't, we try to fill the empty eyes and if we are not able to do it so letting go is the best.

About wounded heart, it's even harder to tell you... It can last forever to heal if you truly loves but time will pass and the memories will turn sweet and it will get easier Smile Time makes everything easier.. and you can even love again, don't forget it!

I really hope this help you, let's see what others point of views you will get. You'll be fine, don't worry.
Coen
If you want to let somebody loose because the relationship doesn't work then that can be love. If you want that person to be happy then let go if you feel that's the best thing. Even though it can be, and will be, painfull know that time heals all wounds. I know what you'll be going through and it'll be hard sometimes but you'll manage. Just don't go crazy or wish that it went diffrently. Try to accept the fact that it's over and go on with your life. Talk to someone you really trust if you feel you need too. Talking can really help. Another thing you can do is write it down. Just make sure you don't stuff up the feelings because that will make them come out on a moment of weakness and that's not what you want.

Even though it might look terrible now, you'll get through. Don't worry, it's shitty but you will get over it, life is all about falling and getting up. Not to worry, even though it might seem dark now, the sun will come again for you.
Da Rossa
nivre wrote:
Why should I let go if I really love her? Because i dont believe that time heals a wounded heart...what should I do to forget?


If you really love her, then go until the end, I mean, almost to the end, just don't kidnap her to kill her and you next, like some crazy people already have done. Prove your point, show you're not only one more ordinary guy. She will notice if you're being serious, what is the idea.

It's not the time itself that heals the wounded heart, but the events in that meantime. So people often credit the time to it, but some people have been alone for a lifetime. How to explain, so? They've done nothing. Just fill your mind with something else, and eventually your heart will be 'detoxicated'. Painful in the first moments, just like any drug addict.
apple
nivre wrote:
Why should I let go if I really love her? Because i dont believe that time heals a wounded heart...what should I do to forget?


If my husband wanted to leave me for whatever reason and he was not happy I'd let him go. Why?

I love him...I love him enough to want him to be happy even if it's not with me.
Da Rossa
apple wrote:
nivre wrote:
Why should I let go if I really love her? Because i dont believe that time heals a wounded heart...what should I do to forget?


If my husband wanted to leave me for whatever reason and he was not happy I'd let him go. Why?

I love him...I love him enough to want him to be happy even if it's not with me.


Sorry to interrupt but... I can't believe this automatically. This is too movie/soap speech. If you love your husband, then the logical thing is that you would fight for him.
zaira
if we take the the quotes " if you set her free then comes back to you, then she's really for you" but considering this, we take the word "DESTINY" if destiny tell to leave her then it will be done. But don't forget that destiny is a choice. We need to decide which has the greatest weight. You can change your destiny by your choice with actions. .time don't heal but you need to accept everything that happened to heal yourself...
redhakaw
to the TS,

loving a person is not owning that person. If you love a person then you will respect that person's decision of leaving you, even to the point that he/she breaks your heart.

healing is unnecessary when you realize that you love that person who broke your heart. Letting go is not a sign that you do not love that person, instead it is a way for you to show your love.

my advice, move on, go to a bar and get laid already.
Da Rossa
Quote:
healing is unnecessary when you realize that you love that person who broke your heart. Letting go is not a sign that you do not love that person, instead it is a way for you to show your love.

Again I don't have anything to do with this point directly, but since this is the purpose of this forum.. Smile
Broken hearts can be repaired. Your concept and image your have about everyone can be changed in a eyeblink. Letting go can be noble, but only proves that you're ok with that, and, paradoxaly, real love doesn't match with conformism with a not 100% happy situation.

Quote:
my advice, move on, go to a bar and get laid already.
That's not a solution, it's like doing drugs to forget the ongoing situation. instead I'd advise the TS to get his mind busy with some new continuous activity.
zaira
Helow..For me letting go of someone is love..it is love because you don't want to hurt her/him....and do you want her to be happy and even how hard to let go you must if it is the right thing to do..

Letting go someone is saying helow to the new one..

Many girls out there waiting for your love just open your life to them, just think that experience is a part of being a human.. and thats life...

No pain no happiness....


Move on....The wound of love Heal by the new LOVE....
JustCarol
zaira wrote:
Many girls out there waiting for your love just open your life to them,

I agree with you on this one, if she's not in love with you as you are with her then try to keep in mind that she's not the only girl in the whole world, maybe she's the one you like right now but move on always thinking that there's someone out there waiting for you Smile
vonvincent
setting someone free especially if you really love her is very hard. But if your worrying about letting her go means that you love her, erase those thoughts in your mind. If i am in your position, i'll let her go and show her that i can SACRIFICE myself and my feelings just to make her happy, maybe soon she will realize the love that you have given her. If your serious enough to forget about her, then "ACCEPTANCE" is the only way, accept the truth that she does not love you anymore or for some reasons rather than not loving you. Never think that you did not do your best in maintaining the relationship, but think positively, he let you go then its not your fault anymore, the point is you love her as true as it can be and your serious enough for it.
zaira
vonvincent wrote:
If your serious enough to forget about her, then "ACCEPTANCE" is the only way, accept the truth that she does not love you anymore or for some reasons rather than not loving you.


nice one. Yeah you need to accept the result. whether it is good or bad. Firstly, you have to risk yourself before you go on to a relationship, that risk can be "risk of being loved and not loved" nothing can be more comforting than to accept the thruth and face you life, your journey moves still, but not the same person as you are before but a stronger one! Go buddy...
Summer
[quote=vonvincent]setting someone free especially if you really love her is very hard.[/quote]

Yeah, I agree with you. I have been doing this for 53 days =x She left me but i stil love her until now. I know hows that feeling because I am undergoing it now. It hurts. You wanna forget her but everything you do you think of her. Since you go through a lot of things with her, most of the things you do in your life reminds you about her. I have recently stopped and avoiding her because whenever she finds me for a chat, she tells me things that hurt me(happy for her). Can anyone tell me what i am doing now is correct or wrong??
Related topics
Want to know if LOVE is real?
Dealing With Death
To Apologize... is it easy??!!!!!!!
How To Tell Someone You Love Her/Him?
Distinguishing between sex and love for gay men difficult?!?
She is pulling away
What is Philosophy to you?
Do you believe in "LOVE at first SIGHT"?
Where has the "Christ" gone in Christianity?
A rant on God, religion and morality
Why did God create humans?
I have always wondered...
loving through internt.Is it real love???
Heart : full of Love
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Relationships

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.