FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Domain Webalizer Stats

flatliner
hi everyone erm I seem to be having a problem setting up the Domain Webalizer Stats for my domain.

it out puts this erorr when I try acess it
Quote:
File does not exist

You must wait for the stats to be computed. This will only happen *after* logs exist (domain must resolve and be used).

Info for Admins: Downloading a new webalizer binary

any suggections?
rvec
wait a couple of days, they'll appear after the domain is used and the webalizer stats are updated. I don't know how often that is but that's probably once a day.
flatliner
No I have add this problem for a few months now, I had a look through the files and couldnt find much of anything to do with awstats or the other one. I dont think they are installed on it. How could I reinstall AWstats??
rvec
you can't reinstall them. If they keep giving this error that means the logs aren't made. And I think only an admin can do something about that.
flatliner
ok well I got the AWstats to sorta work, well I getting abit farther then before, now I am getting to the display page, but in the. In the page it displays this erorr

Code:
   Never updated (See 'Build/Update' on awstats_setup.html page)
flatliner
Ok its seem to magicly start working, I dont know what was wrong with it. Thanks for your help anyway Very Happy