FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Link your articles from my site.

alkady
I've decided to relaunch Aedolis, a project that I launched a few years ago (and moderators, this time there is no forum, so there is no need for censorship, Wink ) and this time, the concept will be decicated to offer exposure to aspiring journalist, enthusiast and hobbiest who enjoy writting articles about their interest, but also a place to find a variety of articles from many sources including bloggers.

How it works is simple, I put a link on my site to your article and add an except (50-75 words) and people head to your site, so in turn you gain traffic and ad revenue. From my end, I only maintain a repertoire of articles so users can go to a one stop place to find articles of interest in many genres.

If your interested, you can post here or frimail me.

If you like to get a glimpse of my site, here is the link

www.aedolis.com

The site hasn't been launched for usage and is in final development stages, so if the site isn't displaying properly, it just means I haven't had time to tweak it so it will work to a certain extend on all browsers.