FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What is my pm?

Bryan_Bezzle
I may be asking a very stupid question but I was notified that my request for hosting was validated and to check my pm...what is that?
Bryan_Bezzle
Ok yes very dumb question, private messages of course, but there is nothing in there. Am i supposed to wait longer?
Diablosblizz
No need to double post. Depending on when you requested your hosting account it could take days. It depends on how many hosting accounts have been requested.

Though it may take long, the wait is well worth it! FriHost is the free hosting service out there!
Bryan_Bezzle
Well what I'm saying is that I have been notified that I am now hosting. I didn't know what pm meant so my second post was me stating I figured that out. My question now is that on my account it says check your pm for further details but I do not have anything in my pm.
HalfBloodPrince
When did you request? After being accepted, the main notification you get is thru PM.
Bryan_Bezzle
I might just have to wait longer..on my account it said my request was granted check my pm for further details.
mathiaus
Something has gone wrong in creating your account. I've asked an admin for help on the matter and it should resolved soon.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Bryan_Bezzle
mathiaus wrote:
Something has gone wrong in creating your account. I've asked an admin for help on the matter and it should resolved soon.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for the info.