FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

We need a consumer disscusion forum here

Do you agree with this suggestion?
yes
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
no
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

samh
We need a consumer discussion forum here. Something to share experiences about using equipments. Similar to CNET users opinion but not that biased.
I'm gonna buy a digital camera and I was trying to ask the others who already own one what's their recommendations but there's no forum for this kind of stuff.
I appreciate other's input on this.
Kit
No, quite simply there are enough forums already. If you cannot find a place to ask a question like this, try harder.
tidruG
Yes, I agree... that there are too many forums already. It's quite a job moderating so many forums, I assure you!

On the other hand, however, keep in mind that you can post threads in the "General Chat" forum if you can't think of any other forum it would fit into. I already saw you post in the General Chat forum, by the way Very Happy

See, in this case, it can be argued that perhaps a post on cameras could be posted in the "Pictures" forum. However, I think it has more to do with the actual equipment rather than pictures, that's why it's still where it is in the General forum. However, if a mod very strongly feels that it should be in another forum, they'll move it.

PS: It's nice to note that you looked to make sure that there was no other forum into which you could post that thread. Some people just think of something to post, go directly to the General Chat forum, and post away. Now that gets really annoying!