FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MySQL Server 2 Down

SoutlinK
Ey guys, i think the Mysql of server 2 is down at this moment.

When I try to log in phpmyadmin, say that the server is not ready, or the socket is not wel configurated.

And at my website, say cant connect to server...

So i think is down.

At Server Status Check, say.

Code:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/daniel15/domains/daniel15.frih.net/public_html/server-info.php on line 47
Can't connect to MySQL server: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
Warning: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/daniel15/domains/daniel15.frih.net/public_html/server-info.php on line 49
Can't perform MySQL query: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/daniel15/domains/daniel15.frih.net/public_html/server-info.php on line 50
Can't fetch row: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) Uptime: 1 day, 11 hours, 1 minute, 25 seconds
Apache Uptime: Coming soon! asd
MySQL Uptime:

Wel i hope this will be fixed soon.

Regards, SoutlinK
welshsteve
Yeah I have the same problem. Hopefully the powers that be are taking care of it Smile
welshsteve
don't know what they did to it, but it's working really fast now Smile