FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frihost Forum Music chart

chartcentral
Anyone into the idea of a Frihost Forum Music chart?
We vote for our your choice song once per day by posting it on a thread. Up to 3 songs will be considered valid. By the end of every week, all votes will be compiled and we'll see which artists and songs come up on top of the tally. So what do you think, Frihosters?! Very Happy
ddukki
Only three songs? I don't know if that's enough to vote on. I'm sure that would severely limit the variety of songs we could vote on. Maybe have like 6 or 7 genres and 2 or 3 songs from each, then vote on them tournament style.
chartcentral
Oh, I see where you're coming from. But what I meant was... You can vote for up to 3 songs of your choice (your own list). Then we'll see which songs come up most common on everybody's list as we tally the songs each member mentions. Then we'll have maybe a list of the Top 20 current songs from Frihost forummers. Smile
Alaskacameradude
I'd vote in some sort of music poll, I'd like to see some of the music people listen too, and maybe try some of it myself!
deStructuralized
I'd like to think that Frihost's music tastes are eclectic enough given a broad spread of members that the same song would probably not come up twice

Really good idea though, and with some tweaking I'd be interested in seeing it happen.
chartcentral
Alright, so I think we'll give it a test run and see how it does starting next week then! Smile