FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

DOA - Dead or Alive

Rate DOA - Dead or Alive
9.1 - 10
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
8.1 - 9.0
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
7.1 - 8.0
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
6.1 - 7.0
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
5.1 - 6.0
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
4.1 - 5.0
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
3.1 - 4.0
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
2.1 - 3.0
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
< 2.0
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

tempdbs
One great movie seen in last week..

I love christy role....... What abt you ? Just awesome..!

Helina role --- Also did great performance in last action eve... Wink

And last but not least Kusum - the Queen of chine, just resembles like a kiddy face and did action stunts in a great way...

I rate this as 8.6 ---- what abt u ??
blk3
I didn't liked the movie very much. It has a B-movie feel to it. It could have been better Raidou was the final opponent
tempdbs
blk3 wrote:
I didn't liked the movie very much. It has a B-movie feel to it. It could have been better Raidou was the final opponent

One of my frnd also expressed the same...! It has some what closure moves to that of Mortal Combat - No sense of why they have shooted the Movie....!

But some fight scenes are awesome - First fight scene of Christy.
crimson_aria
I neither hate nor love this movie. It's okay. It could have been better.
urbanbuddha
Second Worst Game to Movie Adaptation. The first being House of the Dead.

I really hope that some moive studios get that game to movie adaptation is a lucrative business, but at least do it right for people to flock and shell out their money.
imera
Just heard of this movie yesterday.

The ad, well, makes the movie seem to be a little stupid; it just looks a lot like some previous things I have seen so far. But I'm going to watch it, love movies no mater what. Just hope I won’t be as disappointed as the ads made it seem.
MaxStirner
Apologies if I don't happen to agree with your up-beat review: I am (as a Bruce Lee fan) certainly not above a well made no-brain-needed action film with good fight choreography, but this was too much of a watered down mix of "Enter the Dragon" and "Charlie's Angels" (or was it "Baywatch" meets "The Green Hornet"? ... or "Honey West (Director's Cut)?" ... ).
chartcentral
It was a pretty much entertaining movie. It's cool and I liked it. Wink Smile
Kelcey
I didn't really like the movie at all. It kinda took a dump on the game... not that the game is all that elegant.
traxion
the movie was big action with nice fighting parts

but the story was crap
the ladies ware good

a 7 for the movie, because im a DOA fan
flowerpower
Not as great I had expected. could have been much better though. There are great fighting scenes which didn't make the movie as boring and unrealistic as the story..
roninmedia
Is it a great movie? No. Most adaptations are not very good. But if your expectations were for a great movie overall, your expectations were wrong.

But it serves its purpose by providing entertainment. I watched it the first time but I don't see myself watching it a second time around. Not that type of movie in my opinion.