FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Australian Business Numbers

manumiglani
Hello,

Is there someone with an Australian Business Number?

If you have one and can register some .com.au domains for me, I will feel glad to pour in some very good things in return Smile

Please pm me for more details!

Thanks!
Scorpio
Do you need a real business number for the registrations? If the host is not gonna contact the no. then you can use this..

http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/index.php?c=au&gen=random&n=us
manumiglani
I guess they are checked as the registry must approve the domain registration. I am not sure though.

Thank you so much for the link however.
jylan
I have an ABN, but wouldn't it be illegal to use mine? Also, what kind of returns are you offering?
richard270384
The Australian domain name registration body has these rules in place to protect the integrity of the Australian online world.

What that means is that for the most part you can completely trust a ".com.au" domain.

What do you want your ".com.au" domain for? Why can't you get your own ABN?

If anybody is considering helping this guy, I suggest you make sure that you REALLY check what you are getting yourself into first. I think this would come under fraud and if the website content is also objectionable, you could get in a lot of trouble. If this guy is overseas, then the person who has the ABN will probably take the full legal brunt of any content on the site since the other guy would be very difficult to get a hold of.

Just warning you!
jylan
I never received a reply from the guy and because of that, I don't think he was up to anything good anyway Very Happy
manumiglani
@ jylan - I already got what I wanted and have 3 .com.au domains running. Anyways, Thank you so much for your gesture.
Scorpio
Could you let me know if you got hold of a person there or simply used a number?
manumiglani
Scorpio wrote:
Could you let me know if you got hold of a person there or simply used a number?

I took help from an Australian Registrar. If you want to register one, please pm me and I will register it for you.