FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Dark Knight

deStructuralized
New batman flick, second in the line of Begins, coming this summer!

I'm personally very amped for this, anyone else?

To prepare for his role, Heath Ledger stayed cooped up in a hotel for 6 weeks, in solitary confinement, kept a diary as the Joker, and practically developed insomnia.

Suffice to say, I'm quite excited.
Bryan_Bezzle
Do you know if the movie was finished before his death?
HDirtwater
They say that he was finished filming, but he had just started filming a Terry Gilliam film that is nowhere near finished. Terry Gilliam has some of the worst luck of any director.
deStructuralized
Initial reports stated that DKR was not finished, but he finished it.

Ultimately I don't really care what is or isn't finished at this point; from what I've read Heath was someone dedicated to the integrity of acting and to his personal ambitions, and it's sad period that someone like that is gone.

It's too early to speculate, but if it turns out that this was caused by work related stress (if you look @ my initial post it would seem that way), this is even more tragic.
McDucque
He's been very self-destructive in the past couple years, I had read, and it's still a shame, cause it happens to a lot of young celebrities.

The movie itself, I'm not excited for, but I will probably see it in theatres. They showed the first 6 minutes as a trailer before I Am Legend, and I was very bored with it.
Dean_The_Great
I'm excited for this movie. Heath Ledger is a surprise to see in the role of the Joker, but I think it'll be very good.

As for the destructive nature of his method acting in relation to his death... I'm not sure if they're related. If they are, then it proves that method acting is a dangerous way of acting, and it calls for a blend with the English style of acting to begin being taught more in the American acting circles.
Socioed
Hey guys. I saw the movie today. I was very impressed and Heath Ledger's acting was impeccable.
I wrote about it in my blog so please don't hesistate to read about it here : http://socioed.frihost.net/
snowboardalliance
I've heard this is very good, I'll probably see it soon.
Whzeb
I like the speccial effects on the movie, the sitory is also reeally goood.
crazycxc
in 1 week, it become the number one of the world on IMDB.. it must be really good..
sallahuddin92
i have watvh this movie....i like this movie...
bellebello
The Joker was amazing. He's gotta win the oscar for this performance. At the very least get a nomination. I like the way he constantly licks his scars. Really creepy. Top notch performance. I guess the only person who can play the joker now is Johnny Depp. "Why so serious?"

I like the magic trick.... hahaha
gugusm
Wow, I've heard this is awesome. I have to watch that movie.
David_Pardy
"I'm going to make this pencil disappear"

I saw it twice in two days Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Zaini711
A very good movie as a whole. Good storyline but it was the late Heath Ledger that stole the whole movie. His Joker was the best so far....what a lost........

Watch it... less action but good story with appropriate action and fighting sequence. The only lowdown is Rachel Dawes.... should have keep Katie Holmes as Rachel or at least some other actress that at least look young or with youthful energy....
reggan
I'm very excited to! =] I'll see the movie today Smile I'll come up with comments about the movie [=
SHARPBALL
Is it just me but when a famous actor dies en made a movie in the proces the critics always say
it't the bestt he has done.

So ik you die, can or may you not be critc about the movie.

Or the movie en the actors are just great

what do you think
weselldonkeys
deStructuralized wrote:
New batman flick, second in the line of Begins, coming this summer!

I'm personally very amped for this, anyone else?

To prepare for his role, Heath Ledger stayed cooped up in a hotel for 6 weeks, in solitary confinement, kept a diary as the Joker, and practically developed insomnia.

Suffice to say, I'm quite excited.

The Joker was Heath Ledged? WHAT?!! No way. I would've never thought. I didn;t look at the credits. That movie, The Dark Knight, was awesome. It was a funny action movie. I liked the "pencil trick" part, haha.
bulek
One of the best movies I've ever seen in my live so far. It's worth watching it in cinema because of the big screen and good effects.
smasha
It was good but IMHO the first was just as good. I enjoyed the story of the first more.
xjuniorx
I enjoined it really good action movie. Liked it alot!!!