FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fast and the Furious 3

Do we want a Fast and the Furious 3??
Yes...
92%
 92%  [ 12 ]
No....
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

vengeance
Fast and the Furious 3 is coming out.. tell me what you think about this... number 1 was good.. but 2 was just too cheezzy... flying cars, come on now?? but lets hope 3 comes out way better...
carlokes
Bring Vin Diesel back i it will be awesome.
I hated the sequel...without Vin the movie lost its magic.
matt87
Ya the 2nd one really sucked but hopefully the 3rd is better.
budazz
another ei?...well they should....it good to be watch another fast & furious ,,,, Laughing
tidruG
carlokes wrote:
Bring Vin Diesel back i it will be awesome.
I hated the sequel...without Vin the movie lost its magic.

Yeah, i think Vin Diesel was good in the first movie.... but even apart from that, the second was just far toooooo cheesy... and too predictable, and too kiddy-like... No great story, no great direction, it lacked a lot....
comsci18
i like this movies very much
and i want to see FF3
Bluszczyk
Offcourse we want continius of this series film...
FF is really great...
I wait to FF3 with anxiously
Liger Zero
new one? neverheard But i would love to see it its awesome =-o
rexrae
FF1 i think is a remake/adaptation of an old hit PointBreak starring Keanureeves and patrickswayze. Only thing is there is sea-surfing instead of car-racings. FF2 was nothing, just like a loose "sneak in, bust them and thats all", with a little emotion from herione. FF3 has to have some real story and better if it stays unique.
But anyone enjoying cars can enjoy all of them Cool
Caxius
nah.. other? pathetic decision to do other part of this film... Confused
gh0stface
I can't believe this series is still continuing. The first one built up pretty good and then was anticlimatic. So it was ok but still pretty bad. Never saw the second one knowing that it was going to be trash. Now, a third one... Good old hollywood trying to milk out the Fast and the Furious for as much money as they can.
Thug
F&F 1 was good, 2 was cheesy but still i would wanna see a part 3 for the heck of it. I wanna see what they can come up with this time.

Peace
the_furious1
This is the first time I read that The Fast and The Furious 3 is coming out and I am pretty excited. These are not the kind of movies that will be remembered in the history of film making but they are a lot of fun to watch. I agree with everybody else around here that the first one was way better than the second one. The second one was too fast and too furious, if you want I mean.
thornhawk
I didn't know that they were making FF3!

The first one spawned an entire sub culture (or litgimised it) in illegial street racing, and while entertaining, but the time FF2 had finished, I was begining to wonder if it was starting to lose direction. Yes it's fun, but what story line can they possibly resurrect for FF3?

Then again, it'll probably be more hot chicks, hot cars, big egos, and lots of noise..... nothing too much to complain about...
RosenCruz
it would be fine if number one becomes a good one ..
jongoldsz
I like the first and second movie, but who knows what will be in the third one. I jusy hope it will also be good.