FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Shoot 'Em Up

cavey
Shoot 'Em Up (IMDb-link)

Saw this movie last night. It's action and great humor from start till end. You are not bored a second! If you need some great entertainment - watch this movie!
Zaini711
An entertaining and fun movie to watch and Monica Bellucci is da BOMB as always....... Just watching her is enough
anilerk
I liked the film .Exaggerated but beatifull.Monica Bellucci is perfect Smile
bloodrider
I liked this movie Exclamation

anilerk wrote:
I liked the film .Exaggerated but beatifull.Monica Bellucci is perfect Smile

It's not exaggerated, this movie was made to be like this Rolling Eyes That's the fun about this movie, the impossible/ridiculous situations, his "monty phyton" humour, the references to Bugs Bunny, ... All this things are the soul of this movie Cool

I almost forgot Monica Twisted Evil, a good visual component add to the movie, a great body as always Laughing
GigaForce
>>From start to end...The movie impact is Bammmmpppp!!!!!

>>The actions and humors was 8.6/10
>>Sound Effect : 9.2/10
>>Visual Effect : 8.9/10
>>Story-line/Plot/points:6.3/10
pnalaba1
stupid action movie, but Monica is hot!!
gh0stface
This movie is pretty bad. It's just a mindless, essentially what the title states, shoot 'em up movie.

No real character development, ie where the character Clive Owen plays, has no history as to why he gives a damn about the kid, why is he so good with guns and so forth.

Not that great of a movie, but not something that I would buy on DVD either. More of a movie just to watch if it ever comes on TV.

The action was ok, humor was so-so. Some of the dialog just plan bad.

4/10 stars.
Yantaal
this film made me do a sex wee
thejam
Ha! Or its just me or not everyone considers this movie as a parody to all the "shoot'm up"genre movies. I think the movie is ok. The sarcasm is funny, but the execution and general idea is not that great. It's like a parody on a tellsell commercial. just a little funny, and not that great...