FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anyone who watches Coffee Prince?

anonymous21
I watch the Korean series Coffee Prince every night in our country... It is so cool that Andie Go (The star in Princess Hours) crossdressed as a boy to have a job and then his "boss" who is actually a guy, a homosexual type, becomes close to her and eventually have a cute relationship...

I watch it with voice casts dubbing the script because we would not be able to understand the language... Well, anyway, watch it because it is funny, romantic, and dramalicious! Smile
urbanbuddha
I'm watching Coffee Prince right now. So far it's good. I can't believe the actress pulls off pretending to be a boy so well! She was so pretty in Goong. XD You can watch it on aznv.tv if you don't want to settle for dubs (the site streams subs).
crimson_aria
My friends had been bugging me to watch Coffee Prince for so long now. But I still have not found the time. It's currently airing in a local channel in here and it's receiving good reviews. I think it's really nice, I just need the time to sit down and watch it.
bearycoffeeaddict
Im Addicted to Coffee Prince...Its reaallllly reaaalllllly good...Yoon Eun Hye(eun chan/andie) and Gong Yoo(han kyul/Arthur) looks good together....hope they'll make another series when Gong Yoo comes back from his military service....well all I can say,if you haven't watch COFFEE PRINCE, you're missing half of your life...hehehehe...