FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

tip for speed up my intenet speed

skbkrishantha
now i'm using asl connection i want to speed up my intenet connection without paying extra money
is there any software or any other treicks to increes my adsl speed
James007
First of all, I would give you a tip on correct spelling.

Secondly, your topic is in the wrong forum, so I'll move it to the "Software" forum.

Okay, I don't believe in ADSL speeders, but for downloading you should use the Orbit downloader.
http://www.orbitdownloader.com/

It speeds up downloading enormously and it has all kinds of nifty features (as downloading from Youtube and alike...)
LostOverThere
You may also consider using OpenDNS. It's a free, legal DNS server that can speed your internet up a lot. (It sped mine up by about 150%).

To enable it, all you have to do is replace your current DNS settings with these:

FriBogdan
Hm... you can't increase your speed above the maximum speed you know you pay for. But if you don't have a good speed and in general your speed is lower than it should be ... consider installing the following >>

Cfosspeed . It is a small program that will improve your ping and with the program prioritization ... you can surf the net and never worry that you download... for example... the latest build of your favorite linux distribution Smile.

Second .. try installing these patches >> http://www.filebam.com/download/24833-7fdcc9/Optimizare internet connection.rar . This will help you increase the maximum number of out-going connections (so you will connect faster at websites, direct download sources, trackers, etc...).

Hm... one important thing... there is no virus/trojan in that archive. Some antivirus programs detect those tools that change how windows handles the internet trafic as some bad code... don't worry ... they are clean.

Have fun.