FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

T.V. & Sleep

sefilim
Have you ever slept while watching T.V. ? I don't know your experiences about this.But I have done it a few times.

I don't know why the problem results from ! and also I am not sure about it is problem or not problem Sad I am usually no pleased to sleep while watching T.V. Cool Because I don't remember anything about movies.This event usually occurs while watching horror or tension movies.But I have no sleep at the action movies.This is certainly normal, could the action scenes make sleep on a body ?

But this is sometimes so useful for me,especially when I couldn't sleep Smile this is good side of it ...
brokenadvice
If you are falling asleep when your watching TV, it may be time to go to bed. Feeling tired is the only sign your body has to tell you it needs to rest, so it is wise to listen to it.

On a similar vein, I have read that people should not watch TV, eat, or exercise right before going to bed. I guess it helps your body relax, and get into a state where you can easily go to bed.

You said that it helps you sleep, but I think I have a better way. Just check out a Stephen Hawking book from the library. In under 10 minutes your brain is so fried, you pass out.
sefilim
thanks for your recommendations Smile
V009
Sometimes i fall always as sleep when i see a certain movie like Zorro.
I saw this movie 3 times, but i fall always as sleep