FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

psp

Slick
anyone here from the US willing to purchase a psp and send it to me?

i'll pay for it + postage too and a lil extra for ur troubles...

i brought one while on holiday a while back but had it stolen few days ago Crying or Very sad

thing is i have US region movies for it and the psp's are region locked hence needin a US version!

anyone willing to do it please pm moe or point me to a website with internatioal shippin!

Cheers

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

p.s. if i find out whos nicked it im gonna ****** abtter the ****** so hard there parents will feel it
Monkeydog
I would but I would need money XD
did you try just getting it from Lik-Sang?
Or did sony shut them down...
CaNn!Bal
Where do you live???? The german PSP release is in two days! And I think it's also the european PSp release!
Slick
UK

but i need a US psp for the movies i have

as the psp's are region locked!!
CaNn!Bal
But if you have an american psp you can't buy english psp games! I think you should buy an english psp!
Grimboy
On the PSP games are region free, only films are zoned.
CaNn!Bal
Ok.. Nice to know.. Wink
Slick
Grimboy wrote:
On the PSP games are region free, only films are zoned.

was gonna say lmao!

i no my shizzle Wink
jongoldsz
Just buy a psp where you live and sell your current dvd's for the psp and buy new ones. I doubt anyone will buy you a psp if they don't know you. And it will probably cost less and you would get usable warranty.
Slick
jongoldsz wrote:
Just buy a psp where you live and sell your current dvd's for the psp and buy new ones. I doubt anyone will buy you a psp if they don't know you. And it will probably cost less and you would get usable warranty.

sorry but thats total crap...

the psp here costs 180 with nothing here...

i have now purchased one from the US for 120 that included postage and $300 insurance!

all is good now!
coolclay
Why don't you just buy one on ebay, you can get it cheap, and its safe for both the buyer and the seller.
waiteck
Singapore ISP now giving out free PSPs for renewing a 1500kbps internet broadband contract Razz.. But too bad I can't as I have 1 year more in my existing contract. Sad