FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

walking in rain

sefilim
I like walking in the rain even the weather violent rains ,It is surely hard to walk without an umbrella in the violent rain.But I don't like to use the umbrellas.So I go out without taking my umbrella even the weather violent rains Smile However If I have to add an important thing about rains in my village , the violent rains are usually take short time here and the weather returns to normal at the short time.

Walking in the rain is my one of best hobbies.And also , to smell the soil after rain is very nice feeling for me.But, walking on the muddy way is very bad feeling Sad
Tumbleweed
Yes me to..........I often drag the dog out for a walk in a storm , I to like the freshness of everything and also I tend to find I see hardly a soul and more of the local wildlife.
zaira
yeah..good to walk in the rain especially when you are lonely and have some problems, you can hide your tears in it. But i love rain, i'm 18 turning 19 this year but i still go out and try to play and walk in therain. Very naturalistic, you feel you are one with the nature, its cold, it can make you sick but you love to be in it....
sollo123
i love to walk in rain as it makes me to feel very happy so i like to walk in rain.
bloomer
walkin in the rain is cool! what about camping in a tent in the rain, i love the sound of the rain hitting the tent!
rvbarreto
If I walk in the rain, I get cold and I don't reallu think it is nice. But if I take out my T-shirt and run fast in the rain, I really enjoy it! its hot and refreshing and the same time and you get some kind of freedom in your blood.

But the best is to take a hot bath when you finish!
takashiro
It seems a trangle habit. But one of my friends do like to do so. However up to now I still can't enjoy it.
nivre
i love walking in the rain. i feel one with nature. its very natural and comes from above. its very uplifting and nice. At most time, i spend my time alone when i'm under the rain, very good time to express yourself. as if your free as a bird that flies towards the sun.
black1029
I also want to walk in the rain you can hide your tears when you sobbed.. you can share the loneliness feeling with the rain.... rain is just like your companion on your sadness.....[/i]
Idoru
Yup, it's nice to walk in the rain. Totally agree about the smell of the soil aswell, but there is a couple of things that makes
it a bit of a drag. As I often have a couple of dogs along on my walks there is some work to be done and every choice has
it's consequenses...

The trail in the forest is nice, but when raining there is loads of mud. Since one of the dogs is a bearded collie, who also
happens to love mud-puddles, when walking in the rain it ends up straight to the shower. Rolling Eyes
Kind of takes a while, and that makes it less nice. But still, most of the time it's worth it!
hlavco
Walking in the rain is fine if you're on a sidewalk or something. Otherwise everything gets all muddy and gross.

My favorite days are actually cloudy days. They're cool, but not wet, and they've got a nice, quiet atmosphere to them, as long as it's not windy. I hate being outside on windy days unless it's really hot out.
Klaw 2
I like the tapping noise o rain. But i dont like getting completely soaked so if i walk in the rain i want an Umbrella. I also like when the period just after the rain when the air smells so fresh and all the dirt is out of hte air.
shakib
I live where it rains a lot and one of my pleasures in life is walking barefoot in the rain and on wet grass after it rains. It is a simple pleasure that costs nothing. I enjoy it.and it toch my heart
crimson_aria
I love walking in the rain too, just no muddy road please. I don't like umbrellas either. I try not to walk if it's heavy rain though, I don't want to risk getting sick.
melissareich
I don't like walking in the rain, I absolutely hate it... Wink
zjosie729
When it rains I like to sleep in, and I like walking outside too but I don't like getting wet and have to deal with it.
driftingfe3s
I like rainy days becaused its creates a very relaxing mood, but I hate going out becuase I don't like getting wet.

Back in my college days everyone biked to class. I didn't like walking becuase my classes were across the campus from where my dorm room was, so even on rainy days I usually biked. Alot of times I'd come back to my room soaking wet. One thing I really hate is the feeling of wet socks in wet shoes.
mina
I like *playing* in the rain, I always have a blast when I can go out, run around and jump in the puddles. Especially when it's pouring down rain, that's the best time to go out and play.

As for walking in it, that kind of depends on why I'm out in the rain. If it's just for fun then I don't mind, but if I have someplace to go, or I'm just not dressed for it (like I'm wearing my work clothes) then I don't like it so much.

People always laugh at me for wanting to run out and play in the rain though...
redchic
would never catch me willing walking the rain i rather be under my covers. however, i love how the world smells after rain falls it's like it's been washed clean
cloudship
I like rains, too, especailly when it comes together with some breeze. No matter it is a genter walk in the rain, or it is just sitting beside the window and look out into the rainy view of the outside world, it just feels good to me. Besides, I kind of feel inspirated by the rain and the jingle sounds they make so that I could write with great imagination, coming out emotional and powerful words.

muddy ground is a bad image, lol, i never gonna like muddy scene...
Liques
The last time that I did it was when I was kid... nice moments...
furtasacra
I like walking in the rain... but only if I decide I feel like it. I was walking in the rain on my way to the bus stop to get home from work this afternoon, and didn't enjoy it in the LEAST.

Walking in the rain is great if you're NOT slogging down a muddy, littered sidewalk so you can get onto a city bus full of other wet, disgruntled people. In February. Yecch. I hope I don't get sick!
arquivo
thats great! the last time i did it, i wasnt walking, but riding my bike, me and my girlfriend..so great to feel the rain, it was like if the world gives me a break a special moment to think, or just feel the life...
alyer
As for me I like to walk in the snow - it is a frozen rain Smile)))) And i like to kiss my wife under the rain and ander the snow...
Mrs Lycos
Me too i love it ^^.
vonvincent
i like walking in the rain, its refreshing and mostly its like your one with the water. Mostly, i love to walk in the rain, when i'm lonely and feeling alone. its very nice to hide your tears when your in the rain. its also romantic if your with your special someone under the rain. very nice
redace
sefilim wrote:
I like walking in the rain even the weather violent rains ,It is surely hard to walk without an umbrella in the violent rain.But I don't like to use the umbrellas.So I go out without taking my umbrella even the weather violent rains Smile However If I have to add an important thing about rains in my village , the violent rains are usually take short time here and the weather returns to normal at the short time.

Walking in the rain is my one of best hobbies.And also , to smell the soil after rain is very nice feeling for me.But, walking on the muddy way is very bad feeling Sad

I admire running in the downpour. But I like running in almoust every type of weather condition, the harsher the better. It just seems to me that I am a little bit colser to nature and that I am becoming part of it. It is a very strong feeling and I recommend it to everybody.
Insanity
I don't mind walking in the rain, it's just the factor of being wet and cold and possibly getting sick because of it. If I wasn't going to a function where being completely wet would be bad presentation, or if I didn't care at the time for staying dry, then I wouldn't mind walking in the rain. It's nice and calming and it's an awesome scene of nature.

But then again, I wouldn't mind watching this from the safety and comfort of my own home. It would be a different experience though.