FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

make-up

sefilim
What do you think about making up of a woman ? Do you think that a woman is more beautiful with make-up than her situation without making up ? I think that natural beauty is more nice for me than a face with make-up.There is no meaning to look to a face with make-up,But to make up at the special times is acceptable on condition that little make-up for me Cool and also making up cause early growing old of face.

Do you think that a woman is more beautiful with natural face ? Smile do you think like me ? Smile
Philou
I agree with you!

During the holidays, my girlfriend (who nevers puts any make up on) did in fact wear make up for the parties with family and such events.. To be honest, I told her I preferred her, and by far, without any paint on her face.
Lord Klorel
If women want to use make-up then is that there choice, but i find it a great hope of junk. In the most make-ups they use recycled oil of your french fries.
Why do you think that lipstick give you a fat impression, because of the oil and other crap that they turn in this.
Therefore i recommend that using a make-up is not for getting more beautiful, but making you more dirty.

I hope that all women will not shoot me, but this my opinion about make-up.
Satori
I would say that 90% of the time, women would look better with LESS or NO make up. Some women benefit from a minor amount of makeup. But I would say that more often than not, even those who can benefit from it end up using TOO MUCH. To me, too much is worse than too little. There is nothing that I find less attractive about a girls face than it having too much make up on it. I think that at least HALF the girls who wear makeup don't even need it. I think those girls are really just covering up their beauty (with the intention of enhancing it of course.) A minutely small percentage of women who wear makeup meet these 2 conditions: 1) they actually benefit aesthetically from some makeup & 2) they DON'T overuse or overapply their makeup.

My message to women would be this: try going without makeup. If you actually think you "need" to wear some, maybe try using as little as possible (maybe just foundation to cover "blemishes") Don't overdo it! Lipstick is overrated. Eyeshadow is overrated. Mascara is overrated. None of these things "enhance" your beauty.

Just my 2 cents
Guelila
in my opinion (im a man), to tell you the truth, some girls look great with make-up, but others really should stay off make-up.
I have friends that look amazing with some make-up, and others who look really bad.

In general, putting too much make-up ruins the whole image, but using some make-up makes the girl look sharper (and looking sharp is a good thing).

It would be better if girls do not put make-up all the time, but only put make-up from time to time and on special occations as this will make you look special that day, and it will be a "out of the ordinary" type of thing.

When not used excessively, make-up looks good on some girls.
I personally love it when i go out with friends that usually dont wear make-up have make-up on Very Happy
Makes them look sexy Razz
biljap
I think that using a small amount of makeup is good – there are some nice products and tricks which can help you to look much better, fresher, or simply to make you eyes or lips look more attractive than without makeup. What’s wrong about that?! I agree that wearing too much makeup during the day and while you’re doing some of your regular assignments is not necessary and that it can look ugly… Especially young girls don’t need that. But if a girl or a woman goes out in the night, if the place or situation is special, why not? You only have to know how to use make up. Those who look bad with makeup don’t know to pick the right colors and amount of it. That is their problem, nobody else’s.
PennyLane
I only wear little make up when I go out. Otherwise I just stay as I am. It just blocks up my pores, so actually I don't really wear it for fun. But it gives my face a fancy glow and I look much healthier.
Cddhesh
I agree with you,Women always try to be young, Laughing No women will tell you her correct age.
Its general to do make-up in women.Women spent most of the time of their life in doing that.
Its good i feel.It increases confidence definetly.Women should do it.(Not too much Laughing )
TBSC
Yes some make-up is good. The less, the better though. The more you put on the more maintenence it requires and the more likey it will smear during the day, and touch ups will be required. There is nothing more time consuming besides smoke breaks than make up touch ups. But nonetheless, it is something that makes you look better, unlike smoking, which makes you look worse. (lines around the eyes/mouth/yellow teeth and nails).

The best thing to do for beauty is to make sure you get 8 hours of sleep,and drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. That way your skin will look fresh, there will be no circles and pimples, etc. A good diet and exercise always good too. Having good skin gives you freedom to choose whether to wear makeup or not, so if you are short on time you can wear just lipgloss and moisturizer.

Be sure not to sleep in makeup and to choose products that let the skin breathe if possible. This will lessen breakouts.
Drawingguy
I would prefer an attractive girl without makeup to an attractive girl with makeup, just because it feels less fake. That being said, on special occasions, a bit of eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick, blush, and what have you can transform some people into visions of wonder.
cavey
Daily I use some curly mascara to open up my eyes. I only use other products if I'm going to a party.
I have no problems going out without make-up. I wasn't used to using make-up until some years ago, so people is used to my natural looks, and say I look sweet anyway :) A smile can make any person look beautiful :)

And not smoking and staying away from unhealthy food do wonders to your skin - and your hair to! :)

I do not think that a lot of makeup looks good on anyone. A perfect skin looks strange and fake! And who would like to hug a person when you know half their face is stuck on your skin afterwards? And who knows what face is hiding beneath all that paint? :) Probably a beautiful one, though!

Makeup should be used to enhance your beauty, not hide it, not replace it with a fake beauty!
Arnie
Seems mostly like a commercial phenomenon to me.
takashiro
"Make-up"?? What does it mean? I just know it can be used as "make up a story". What's "make up of women"?
meet in rio
As much as I may agree with many of these opinions, I don't feel that you're going to get a comprehensive view of the impression a woman's make-up has on men, simply because subtle, well-applied make-up will most probably be near-invisible to anyone who isn't staring really hard at a girl's face. (Not sure if I made myself clear there.)

I pretty much hate foundation in every situation, though. Blocks the pores and can look fairly scary if poorly applied. I had a 'makeover' at a beauty counter once and, despite the fact that it was seamlessly 'painted', I felt like I was wearing a dry, crackly mask.
kerryworkman
sefilim wrote:
What do you think about making up of a woman ? Do you think that a woman is more beautiful with make-up than her situation without making up ? I think that natural beauty is more nice for me than a face with make-up.There is no meaning to look to a face with make-up,But to make up at the special times is acceptable on condition that little make-up for me Cool and also making up cause early growing old of face.

Do you think that a woman is more beautiful with natural face ? Smile do you think like me ? Smile

I think that if a little makeup makes a woman feel more attractive , she is going to act more attractive and be outgoing and up. The need here is for security and the key is a minimal amount to accentuate her positives..... not the kind of make up put on with a putty knife.
gyraluzie
well.......
i myself wear makeup but i have learned to limit this
however, i began wearing makeup only for the reason that i need it. my skin is far from perfect and i hate it.i wish i didnt have to wear makeup then i wont
Jessica
Awe! I'd always think I look horrible without make-up.. Crying or Very sad
Klaw 2
make up is ok as long as it is not overused, some small things like some red dot is ok and other smaller things. However over use it and get a "plastic face" is not really attractive.
RosenCruz
Klaw 2 wrote:
make up is ok as long as it is not overused, some small things like some red dot is ok and other smaller things. However over use it and get a "plastic face" is not really attractive.

I definitely agree with you...Over usage makes the woman look like a doll or sth...
katnicolas
Yea it's true but sometimes it depends on woman's face. You may try the light color make ups. Make ups really based on occasions.
RubySlasher
Who says that you'll only be beautiful if you look like the same person everyday?

Waiting for a 'special occasion' just to try out a new look also sounds really boring.

cavey
takashiro wrote:
"Make-up"?? What does it mean? I just know it can be used as "make up a story". What's "make up of women"?

If you read the whole post, it will answer your question...