FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

the idea of Frish$

misterXY
i know you can donate Frish$... but why? what can you actually use them for? any links etc?
i've browsed & searched around so far havent found an answer asides donate... Crying or Very sad
endless
you can pay people frih to make you a signaturew for example, thanks to the frih we have a big community
Genesiz
FRIH$ are the frihost equivalent of money. Rather than use real money, FRIH$ are used as they are both safer and easier. There are several things you can do with FRIH$:

- Marketplace: many people offer their services in exchange for FRIH$, or offer FRIH$ in exchange for someone to make something for them/do some work for them.
- Contests: FRIH$ can be offered as prize money for contests, as a way of getting more entries.
- Advertising: a lot of people offer space in their signature in return for FRIH$. Similarly some people pay other users to put their site in that user's signature, and in return offer them FRIH$.
- Donations: if someone helps you in some way, or does something you think is extra-special, you can donate some of your FRIH$ to them in return for their good work.

There are several more examples, but i hope these few help for now.
rvec
it's in the FAQ Wink
-close-