FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Comics & Games

misterXY
just curios, which are the best games out there based on comics n the crappiest? i can't remember if Spawn had a game. that mag kicks ass Shocked
ashish2005
That game XIII is based on some comic I think. It's graphics are just like that of a comic book. Like the game for about 5 minutes and then found out it was crappy. Those comic like graphics are really annoying.
misterXY
ashish2005 wrote:
That game XIII is based on some comic I think. It's graphics are just like that of a comic book. Like the game for about 5 minutes and then found out it was crappy. Those comic like graphics are really annoying.

just like sincity or w/e? hated that movie to start w/ but i think it was a comic too
kicy
misterXY wrote:
just curios, which are the best games out there based on comics n the crappiest? i can't remember if Spawn had a game. that mag kicks ass Shocked

Spawn had a game for the snes. It was ok actually it might have been good for a snes.
misterXY
kicy wrote:
misterXY wrote:

Spawn had a game for the snes. It was ok actually it might have been good for a snes.

well i heard talks about the previous gen but i don't know if that worked out... maybe they have a agreement for the new gen Shocked that's sexy.
eday2010
You should play Comix Zone for the Sega Genesis. You actually play IN a comic book, moving from panel to panel. Awesome!
misterXY
eday2010 wrote:
You should play Comix Zone for the Sega Genesis. You actually play IN a comic book, moving from panel to panel. Awesome!

AHH I JUST REMEMBER THIS N64 SPIDERMAN GAME I PLAYED!:p that was deadly
always love spidy-mannnnnn Shocked Very Happy