FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Listing posts in the Frihost Blogs

Genesiz
I noticed recently that on the blog list, it only displays the last 70 blog posts. My suggestion is that surely it would be more useful to display all of the blog posts on one list, as then each post will get more comments as it is more accessible to users. I know that you can see all the blog posts by going onto each user’s blog and viewing each post from there, but how many people actually do this; it takes way too long to go through each one. It would be much quicker and easier to view them all straight from one list.
rvec
I think there should be 50 per page and a pager just like in the forums maybe with a maximum of 10 pages, 500 blog post should be enough. But there should also be a search function for the blogs just like on the forums.
Genesiz
Exactly. All of the past posts on the forums are listed, many going over onto several pages, so why shouldn't this be used with the blogs. And i agree, there should be a limit (500 does seem a good number), but in the future this could possibly be extended, as the number of blog posts increases.