FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Warhammer : Citadel What do you Collect??

Which Warhammer Citadel minitures do you collect??
Chaos
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
Bretonnia
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Dark Elves
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Dwarves
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Empire
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
High Elves
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Lizardmen
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Orcs & Goblins
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Skaven
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tomb Kings
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Vampire Counts
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Wood Elves
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Oqre Kingdoms
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Lustria
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Gotrke & Felix
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

jtayl153
I recently started collecting Warhammer Citadel minitures.

I chose to collect the Chaos 'race'

What do Warhammer fans collect??

And Why did you choose that race.

I chose Chaos because I thought they looked better than the others in my opinion!!
browncoat777
I am a longtime wargamer(10+ years). I picked up Warhammer 40k first in Jr. High, and over the years I have collected Space Marines, Eldar, Tau, and Imperial Guard. So, when I got around to picking up Warhammer, I really wanted to play something totally different in appearance, style, and mentality from my 40k armies: that was the Vampire Counts. Plus, I'd just seen Army of Darkness for the first time and I couldn't say no to having an army of 100 walking corpses and skeletons of the field.

Although, I have only played a few games with my VC and lost them all terribly, so it is probably not the best army for a new player to start off with...
rufa
I currently just started collecting a Chaos Mortal army. Going with Nurgle Smile. My Warhammer career goes far back in time to when I was just a small kid. Started out with 40k space marines, dark templars. Still have loads of them left, as well as some Necrons. Now I've taken it up again to learn the game for real and play with some friends. We kinda got interested again since we are going to play Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning.

I really like painting, and it will be loads of fun to play the real game as well. I will own my friend's Dark Elves!! Very Happy Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad
smasha
I have a lot of old warhammer 40k and some warhammer stuff that i'm going to be getting rid of soon. Will probably just EBAY it. Its crazy how much you amass over the years, I have every white dwarf from 200-300.