FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What Isp are you with??

Which ISP are you with??
Bigpond
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Optus
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Iprimus Telecom
6%
 6%  [ 1 ]
Iinet
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Netspace
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Dodo
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
OTHER
86%
 86%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 15

jtayl153
Just curious what are the most popular ISP's out there??

I'm currently with Iprimus!

These are just a few of the bigger brands!!
scotty
Not surprisingly most of the people who are members of Frihost don't live in Australia so prepare yourself for about 10,000 "other" votes. You may want to change the name of this thread to be location specific!

I'm with Bigpond on their Liberty Cable 12 GB plan ($59.99 with homephone).
brilliantbeauty
I live in america, so I have Road Runner. Normally its great, but since my dad installed a new router its been really patchy. Sad It's also more expensive than DSL but I think it's worth it.
vineeth
I am from India... Using BSNL (Bharath Sanchar Nigam Limited), a company owned by Govt. of India is my ISP for home use. In my college, we have Reliance Infocom and on my mobile, I use IDEA Cellular GPRS.
Jaan
TPG is the best in Australia!!!
$30 for 24mbps/1mbps!!!!
ForceRun
Yeah I'm not seeing many USA service providers. I have internet through Salitlite, DirectWay. And the connection is really slow and has a ping of 900 so not much games at home. But thats why I love Lan Parties.
Xzoz
I live in sweden so I use Telia, pretty nice tbh, 24 mbps connection with an 8 mbps upload I think, not laggy nor patchy.
Fishbowl444
Uh... Does Firefox count?
Agent ME
Fishbowl444 wrote:
Uh... Does Firefox count?

No, that's a browser. It's what views the internet.
Kinda like how your TV model views TV shows - but it doesn't actually bring the service to you - you have to sign up for cable or satellite, or put up old antennas and get it that way.

I have AT&T / Yahoo / SBC DSL. Took them forever to get it set up right, and has problems every once in a while, but works pretty well otherwise.
Srs2388
i have ritternet cable... so it would be... 'other'
jtayl153
I deeply apologize.

Do not do any more on this topic!!

I will restart this topic in the General Chat

With the worlds top 10 ISP's

That would be fair!

Sorry
Zombie
I can understand why most people voted "other"... I've never heard of most of those isp's. Anyhow, my internet service provider is people pc.
Aless
No wonder it didn't make much sense to me - weirdly, I expected it to be an American-based thread!! My ISP is actually AOL, but they're not as evil here in the UK - PROMISE. I get unlimited broadband for 14.99/month, which is a good deal, cheaper than most UK ISPs, and AOL has never caused me problems (knock on wood) in the 1.5 yrs I've been with them.
James007
Topic closed. Do not recreate it as it is impossible to mention all ISP's of all countries (only then the poll would make sense)

-closed-