FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

phpbb forum: please look

unknownsomeone
http://chat247.forumplatinum.com
Members: 6- we need more or i wouldnt be advertising!!!
Point of the site: To have a great general chat!!!
feedback welcome
Alie
Checked your site but haven't found nothing interesting. Sorry. Simple and boring template, tons of empty forums.
Usually the portal engines are really similar, only differences are MODs, that administrator installes and template. Much less people use engine only as a base and build on it something really newand unseen before. In your case I haven't seen not a scripting and not a template, so nothing to rate here at all.
unknownsomeone
the background is a bit boring, i agree
but i went for something interesting and it came out half in french.
I will try and find a new skin.
unknownsomeone
new skin Very Happy
PLEASE join.
11 members now Smile
endless
what part is actually "yours" a free forum maker, and i guess a free tempolete, so im nto going to rate Smile
guitarcrazy087
i think the template is still pretty bland. it needs more color. that would help a ton!

Very Happy
soulery
Looks pretty good. I just say it should be on Invision or something.
benjad
Create a reason to drive people here. Build a web site first, then make the forum an extension of your web site.

right now, you expect your site's visitor to provide the content. Not a good start
_AVG_
I don't think that just a Message Board is a good theme for a site. I mean, there are just too many sites like that now. What you need is something that will make your site different from others ....

That's why I don't think using PHPBB or any other ready-made forum is good as it makes all sites look the sane. Anyway, this is my opinion.
salman_500
there is nothing to your site...

no attractions ... no fun .. and a dull themes... the only people to your site will be ur frendz or relatives... and there are a million forums for general chat... why wud people come to yours rather then another with a milion users ?

good luck !
I hopr it turns out good !
Peterssidan
It's very slow to scroll the pages for some reason. It's only a forum so I don't think it's much for the world.