FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I AM Legend!

Did you like "I am Legend"?
it sux
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
could be better
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
not bad
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
very good
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
Brilliant!
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

bmrosol
Have any one seen the movie yet?
Whats your impression because in my opinion its a good cinematic start of 2008!

Twisted Evil take cares.

edit by rvec: I take it you mean "I am legend" ? edited the title and poll Wink
ashish2005
I saw the movie a few days ago. It was the first movie that I ever say in my college and also my first movie of 2008. Enjoyed the movie. It's awesome and the ending was little shorter than what I had expected it to be.
Josso
Very good but not brilliant. Most certainly better than I expected the film to be, maybe the trailer put me off (?)
imera
I can't wait to see it, don't think it can be the best move I have seen but I think it will rank quite high on my list.
Johntheviper
I saw the movie last week. Since that my girlfriend hasn't slept anymore... Very Happy Now she just can't be alone anymore, what's not that bad for me...
Nameless
The book was better.

(Somebody had to say it.)
dray101
I thought it was ok but nothing special.

To me (and the people I watched it with) it felt like the whole movie was a introduction to something, it had that building up feel. I never really felt like a proper story where you have the adventure in the middle. When the quick ending came it was a bit like "is that it?" and I was left disappointed.

Don't get your hopes up if you haven't seen it. Rolling Eyes
kuld33p
i've still not seen it so i can't say anything
FriBogdan
It was great. Not brilliant ... but it was very good. Hm... the ending was not what you've expected ... but... hm... the rest is ok.

If you want to go to the cinema to see this... i recommend it.
V009
I saw the movie last week
It was good better than like euhm 28 weeks later/days
Tim Graham
Scary. The zombies freaked me out.

Great idea for a movie though..and Will Smith played the role very well.
aningbo
will smith played the role pretty well. but my expectations were far far more then the movie. rather disappointing but better than any of those bollywood movies lol.

the zoomies out there were pretty scary!! lol
xbcd
half of my friends said it was amazing and the other half said it did not live up to it's expectations.
I have yet to see the movie but will probably wait till it hits DVD
crimson_aria
Nameless wrote:
The book was better.

(Somebody had to say it.)

there's a book? need to find that.

I loved the movie. I enjoyed it. the zombies freaked me out.
linangan
It's no different from Will Smith's other blockbuster films (except maybe that I Am Legend is his highest grossing box-office opening ever).

As with his other films, expect to be kept on the edge of your seat as Smith attempts to save the world from some or other force while giving the ladies (and some of the guys) an eyeful with enough scenes of him sans his shirt.

Yep, I Am Legend is definitely worth seeing but, unfortunately, it isn't good enough to make the top 100 films list - anywhere.

It's a roller-coaster ride of emotions and my only complaint is that the "vampires" look much too made up and, in some parts, the story is too far fetched. Oh, and that Will cries for 80% of the film.
Zaini711
I expect more from Will Smith's movie. It's seem the idea is half baked. It could be much better. The film seem too rush and the ending so anti-climax. Sometime it's look like Resident Evil or 28 days later. A big Hollywood block buster should be more grandeur..