FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

the funniest animal you have every seen

cody4camp
my uncle owns a cinnamon color pug that has as smart alec mouth and argues with people!!!
doppleganger
any cat after having a shower looks funny
Afaceinthematrix
When I was little, and sort of mean, I sprayed a cat with a water pistol. That was hilarious. I wouldn't do anything like that anymore, but back then it was funny. The cat was running around like crazy and I just followed it.
erlendhg
doppleganger wrote:

Well, I can confirm that dogs look funny too.

Our dog has a lot of fluffy hair, so she almost looks fat.
However, when we bath her, all of her hair lays down, and we can see how thin she really is. Now, that looks really funny to me.
ZzZ_AluCarD_ZzZ
Yeah a wet cat is always very funny! last month mine felt into the bath (Nobody was in the bathroom, so I didn't know how he could be so stupid). It was funny to see the cat running away from the bathroom, completely crazy!
Sipe
Our dog is the funniest animal :'D

Look:

http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee212/sipe__/2-2.jpg?t=1194170746

Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy Isn't she?[/url]
Drawingguy
I saw an anteater once... and you don't realize how extraordinary they are, until you actually see one. I mean, think about it- it's almost like a dog, with stripes, that has a huge nose that eats ants...it shouldn't happen.
kennethi
kangeroos
aningbo
Sipe wrote:

Look:

u got the cake... lol
erlendhg
Sipe wrote:

Look:

Haha, that picture is really awsome.
Funny is, that I have a similar kind of picture of my dog on my mobil phone
(it is a bad picture taken with a crappy mobile phone camera in low quality though Razz)
hiquality
I have a the fattest and laziest dog in the world... and he farts a lot ... what animal can be funnier than this one Razz
nivre
i have my dachshund as my pet. its very naughty when i go and get to her( she's staying on our second floor balcony) She runs around your leg and licks you when you sit down on the bench. She's very energetic and seems not to be exhausted when she runs around..
eday2010
This thing:

It's called an axolotl. Creepy looking thing.
bulek
Hehe I would have one axolotl at home Smile
erlendhg
eday2010 wrote:
This thing:

Whoa, that was really a weird thing.
I have never seen anything like that before.

So it lives in water? I tried to read a bit on WikiPedia, but it was so much to read with many weird words.
miacps
Heh.. nice one Sipe! Laughing
Coclus
Drawingguy wrote:
I saw an anteater once... and you don't realize how extraordinary they are, until you actually see one. I mean, think about it- it's almost like a dog, with stripes, that has a huge nose that eats ants...it shouldn't happen.

lol yeah these animals are awesome.. Dugongs are pretty sweet too, like a giant lawn mower underwater..
Miriah
I like wet cats too. Smile Our gray short-haired cat decided to try to take a bath with our daughter a few months ago. He really likes her, and must have thought that if the stuff he usually drinks is safe enough for her to sit in, he should be able to sit in it too.

Actually I am not sure what was funnier... My daughter screaming and us finding out the cat had gotten into the tub, or the sight of the cat after he had been in the tub. Smile
cloudship
erlendhg wrote:
doppleganger wrote:

Well, I can confirm that dogs look funny too.

Our dog has a lot of fluffy hair, so she almost looks fat.
However, when we bath her, all of her hair lays down, and we can see how thin she really is. Now, that looks really funny to me.

I guess the only difference is that dogs shake their bodies after they are caught wet, then the person around them is becoming funny ;> Further more, I think all dogs are born swimmers while cats cannot swim. So it is kinda cruel to wet the cats 'cause they can drown.
hlavco
One of my old dogs was pretty funny. She'd do the dumbest things, and make the weirdest noises. In retrospect, she has done some pretty smart stuff, and she probably knew more than she let on, but we still remember her as the dumbest of the dumb.

She surprised us all by beating up the big mean dog across the way. That was pretty cool, especially since he started it by coming over to our yard to pick a fight.
Crinoid
Tassled filefish is the funniest looking animal I had ever seen. The facial expression is unforgettable. Pity that it grows big and requires a very big tank.
PANTONEPIRATE
a pushme pullyou ;P

in the real world a snake fish found in england.
it is native to asia and posses a big problem if they
continue to migrate.

you should see the teeth on the thing.
Wolf1918
[quote="cloudship"][quote="erlendhg"]
doppleganger wrote:
Further more, I think all dogs are born swimmers while cats cannot swim. So it is kinda cruel to wet the cats 'cause they can drown.

Hello,
Farmboy here again. Yes, cats can swim, domestic cats just don't like water. Tigers, on the other hand love water and swim very well. In hot weather they will lounge in water to cool off. I know someone who's son works at a big cat sanctary in SouthEast Florida and I have pictures of their tigers playing in the water.

How do I know for sure that domestic cats can swim? Well, as a kid I was as thoughtless as most kids are and when my parents told me that cats hate water I wondered if it was because they can't swim. So I filled up a tub with water and dropped my kitten in. I figured I could fish her out before she drowned if she couldn't swim. But she swam just fine!! Paddled around the tub for a minute or two (and yes it was too deep for her paws to touch bottom) before she figured out how to hook her claws over the edge and pull herself out. Talk about a mad looking calico kitten!!

Another funny wet cat story is that my Mom had a very large aquarium once, full of beautiful tropical fish. Our cat, at the time, loved to balance with all four paws on the edge of the aquarium and drink the fish water. I guess it tasted good to her. Any way, one day the top of the edge was wet and when she jumped up there to balance she slipped and fell in. Water went every where and she shot out of there even faster than she went in!! She was soaked, and really really mad, but the fish were fine.
Chad
oskuro
put some pictures of it! Razz
Ghost Rider103
eday2010 wrote:
This thing:

I have never seen one of those before, and that is a really weird looking creature, lol.

We have quite a few interesting creatures that live in water, and this would be one of them, Laughing .
deadbeat136
the pug we own its tounge hangs out barley sometimes and jumps around crazy its funny
ericjordi

this is a funny animal!!
gugusm
You should have seen my dog Very Happy
guybrush1
my hamster crawls along the top of his cage and then falls to the floor. I think that is really funny.
simon1231
A cat that has been showering, lolcat Razz
Rajiev
Mine was a lil pupy with a flower like on it's neck.
It looked so liked a flower.
And the qoute for that pic was "dog Flower " Laughing

Crookshanks3
An osterich (not sure if I spelled that right, but you know what I mean) Hey - they're just weird lookin'..... kinda funny, a little creepy & scary, almost alien like... most certainly unique.
LumberJack
My pug tries to imitate a blender every so often. It is hilarious. Not to mention the various snorts and huffing she does. She is a fawn coloured pug.
assasssin8
I had an adorable black and white baby bunny called 8 Ball. It was so cute. The axolotl looks mega-weird though. Amazing!
indianinworld
It is human being !!!!

Humans are the funniest animals on the earth !!!