FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

naruto web server up

cody4camp
to download register at: www.thenarutommorpg.com
please be active on the forums, and donate for special in-game abilities, as found on the forum. it is only in low alpha so post any suggestions on the forums: www.thenarutommorpg.com/forums
misterXY
cody4camp wrote:
please be active on the forums, and donate for special in-game abilities, as found on the forum. it is only in low alpha so post any suggestions on the forums: www.thenarutommorpg.com/forums

isnt this somehow against the rules...? spamming in anyform? just heads up Rolling Eyes
carlokes
Hi there,

Quote:
isnt this somehow against the rules...? spamming in anyform? just heads up Rolling Eyes

Well, technically i think the user is just passing information related to a game. He used the right forum (Games) so i guess your aren't criticizing that.

About Spam, i read all the first page threads title and also the 2nd page and didn't see any ohter thread equal to this one. Maybe i'm wrong and didnt see well but to me he is just helping promoting a freeware and underdevelopment game.

Stay Cool
misterXY
carlokes wrote:
Hi there,

Quote:

Well, technically i think the user is just passing information related to a game. He used the right forum (Games) so i guess your aren't criticizing that.

About Spam, i read all the first page threads title and also the 2nd page and didn't see any ohter thread equal to this one. Maybe i'm wrong and didnt see well but to me he is just helping promoting a freeware and underdevelopment game.

Stay Cool

but if its advertising.. thats spamming if it's not located under the Advertisement forum...
kicy
unless he is asking about this game it is spamming, mods should lock/or something immediatly Smile
misterXY
kicy wrote:
unless he is asking about this game it is spamming, mods should lock/or something immediatly Smile

well he has another thread about this. just was wondering, and even so if he needed developing help there is threads for that... and theres also a advertisement thread. Rolling Eyes
misterXY
cody4camp wrote:

also i don't study the FAQ and etc like a bible thumper. but i thought its against the rules to post other forums

cody4camp wrote:
active on the forums, and donate for special in-game abilities, as found on the forum. it is only in low alpha so post any suggestions on the forums: www.thenarutommorpg.com/forums