FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

DOMO: Dream of Mirror Online

Masacchi
I was wondering if anyone played this game. I actually only started playing it yesterday, and it's pretty fun. ^^~ The graphics look similar to what I've seen of Flyff (having not actually played it before), and the interesting thing about it is that it has destined lovers, destined relatives, and destined enemy.

So.. yeah. Right now, I'm a level 13 doctor. ^^~
m-productions
Wow, its to bad im starting to get into WoW.. this game looks really cool, I really like the graphics, and the best part.. its free to play xD... I might have to give this a download to see how it plays. it looks uniuqe.
carlokes
Hi there,

Probably another junky MMORPG with "fantastic" graphics and a shitty playability much like what Fly FF is lol. More and more I believe that if we want to play a decent MMORPG, we shold start looking for the ones that have a monthly fee...
Anyway, i'll give it a check later on and if my opinion changes i'll edit my post later.

Stay Cool
Masacchi
Hahahaha, I got a kick out of your post. The way you just worded it.. xD. Anyway, I really can't be a judge of MMORPGs since I've played so few. x] Hope you have fun checking it out, and if you don't like it, at least your opinion of having to pay for decent MMORPGs will be even more cemented.
m-productions
carlokes wrote:
Hi there,

Probably another junky MMORPG with "fantastic" graphics and a shitty playability much like what Fly FF is lol. More and more I believe that if we want to play a decent MMORPG, we shold start looking for the ones that have a monthly fee...
Anyway, i'll give it a check later on and if my opinion changes i'll edit my post later.

Stay Cool

yeah thats not really even close to true, many free mmos are fun as heck to play.. Ive played plenty =) and P2P games arnt always that good.
Pikokola
Ok, I've play it until around lvl 45 (4 job - 45 saberman, 44 doctor, 44yinyang master, 45Thief)
and getting bored, since it's really hard to lvl up without using item mall (exp amulet if I'm not mistaken)

at that time, I feel like being a moron when lvling without using the exp amulet... and if i'm not mistaken, I spent about US$10/weeks for item mall (exp amulet, a few pill and some pet-things)