FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

backing away from a relationship. what will i do?

Chucky
what will you do if you are begining to lose interest in someone that realy loves you and can do any thing for you?
The worse of all, is that, you are falling in love with her close friend.
dangerdog
you are honest. the end of anything hurts like hell, regardless, but if you tell her the truth right now - and the whole truth - it'll hurt a lot less in the long run.

you have to be careful in situations like this, though. sometimes it's easy to make a hasty decision you can't take back. just be sure of what you want so you can move forward without regrets.
TrueFact
I'll start with what dangerdog ended with. Be sure of what you really want. And if she's really loving you and again as dangerdog said: There's no easy way and every act will hurt but the truth will save what can be saved.

Talking about a break up is not easy, but you have to talk as you'll see her everyday when you walk with her friend. It is important also, that she won't play behind your back.
Chucky
okey, the truth is bitter but what can i do? I will take all your advices but what will i do when she decides to do something bad to be.
I did not tell you, but hear it now.
"she is from a royal background and her dad wants me to be with her"
i think i am in trouble!!!
wumingsden
Chucky wrote:
okey, the truth is bitter but what can i do? I will take all your advices but what will i do when she decides to do something bad to be.
I did not tell you, but hear it now.
"she is from a royal background and her dad wants me to be with her"
i think i am in trouble!!!

If you don't love her then you don't love her. Chances are, because she is hurt she might try and hurt you, whether its telling people lies, physically hurting you, etc. But there are always consequences to this kind of thing. Just make sure you are definitly sure that you want to end your relationship with her.
tennispro9911
Do what you feel is right and be sure of it. But don't start seeing her friend right away. Then she would have reason to be mad at you.
Coen
I wouldn't care about what her dad wants or whether or not she's royal. Family isn't that important, it's about the girl you want to be with, you eventually end up with her, not with her family. What matters is what you want. If you are really losing interest then you can either make an attempt to restore that interest or face the fact that you are losing interest and possibly break up. In both situations I think you need to be fair towards the girl and talk to her. If she really loves you, like you say, she has the right to know how you feel, it will hurt both her and you but if you wait with telling and eventually come clean by telling her you've been losing interest for quite a while it will hurt her even more.

Then, the best friend thingy. I understand that it gives a strange twist to the situation and it makes it even more painfull. What you'll need to think of is when you break up she'll probably talk to her best friend so she'll know you've broken up. That makes another relationship with her impossible for some time. You should also consider the fact that her friend might not be interested at all.

In the end, you'll have to do what you feel is right. Listen to what you really think you should do, talk about it with friends or your parents if you feel that will help you make up your mind.
Feel free to ask or PM me if you feel you need someone to talk to.

Good luck.
JustCarol
Wow... it is certanly a hard time, Chucky....

Coen wrote:
I wouldn't care about what her dad wants or whether or not she's royal. Family isn't that important, it's about the girl you want to be with, you eventually end up with her, not with her family. What matters is what you want. If you are really losing interest then you can either make an attempt to restore that interest or face the fact that you are losing interest and possibly break up. In both situations I think you need to be fair towards the girl and talk to her. If she really loves you, like you say, she has the right to know how you feel, it will hurt both her and you but if you wait with telling and eventually come clean by telling her you've been losing interest for quite a while it will hurt her even more.

I was about to write my point of view when I read Coen's... Brilliant, I can't really say nothing better than this. I mean, you can try to restore your relationship or break up, but you have to be fair towards the girl and you. You shouldn't be with her just because she loves you if don't feel the same.... At the same point, try not to hurt her (too much at least, because she will be very sad...) and I also agree with Coen here saying that you can't wait because it can be worst in the future....

About the other girl... Wait a little bit after the break up, as Coen said, a relationship with her will be impossible for some time but if you like her and she likes you, you'll manage to work things out. Smile
bluefossil
When it comes to relationship, always follow your heart. what does your heart tell you?