FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

country for vacation

Chucky
My family seems to be confused which country to visit for vacation. which country do you suggest and why?
Dbarkol
Chucky wrote:
My family seems to be confused which country to visit for vacation. which country do you suggest and why?

Laughing welcome to china,there are several reasons as follows:

1. The Olympic Games will be held in China at once. Wink

2. There are many beautiful cities such as BeiJing, ShangHai, GuangZhou,and XnJiang,etc. In addition, There are beautiful natural sceneries in China too.
Smile
3. The hospitable people in China are waiting for and welcoming you to visit. Very Happy
galiran
i think that the beautiful place to go to is spain Smile
the north of spain is the beuatiful place i ever seen Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
sollo123
my country for vacation will always be europe and usa as i love both of them
yourtrips
mm Spain and France are both very nice country's. But if i choose and got the money than i say Calfornia. Just for the Rollercoasters. Smile
jjhawaii2009
go to Hawaii, best place ever
mikeperhem1
The country florida is suitabl. for vacation as there are exotic and beautiful beaches
mikeperhem1
Florida is the perfect destination for travelling as there are beaches,museums,parks and best shopping malls that attracts tourists.
mikeperhem1
The country Florida is the best for the family vacation, all the things available over there. There are lots of beautiful beaches, very big shopping mall and lots of fun.