FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is Vasectomy dangerous?

gr8inferno
So last night my wife and I decided to snip me. For all of you that cares I have 5 children all under the age of 7 and I've been married for 8 years you do the math. I did some googling on Vasectomy on how I should be concern or not. After couple of pages I ran into a Family Guy episode and 5 guys singing on how you will be just half man,, funny on how they explained it.

My biggest question is ,, is it safe? for all of you have done it or have some knowledge of it.
Liu
I took a human sexuality class in college. To my knowledge it is pretty safe, a common practice, and an easy process.

There are the same complications that you will sign for the waivers before you undergo surgery for liability reasons. It's usually when you have a bad reaction to anesthetics and such. If you have no allergic reactions from these, you should be good to go.

I think it's a smart decision if you're really planning on being with your current family forever -- I know of some people who have 12 children.

That or you can try better contraceptives.
Vrythramax
*sigh* I think Liu covered this one. In the future I would seek help from a medical doctor not the internet on such matters.

-closed-