FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

ski holiday

martok
Where do you gone for ski? At wich altitude? Because i want to ski but i don't know where.
Please give me your impresions
thejam
Well, it might be wise to mention the region where you live at...
I used to snowboard in France. Val thorens, Praloup, and Meribel. The les trois valles is a amazing area. pretty big, and more apres-ski opportunities, then off-piste. But it's still ok. They have a decent snowboardpark aswell. Obviously there are more suitable area's in France, but can't advice you on that, since i havem't been there.

I also went to the Chech republic, at a place i don't even know the name anymore. They only had 2 slopes, and the snow quality sucked, at that time i didn't owned my own snowbaord, so i had to rent. The equipment was really bad too. Big plus for this area are the cheap accomodations, and good cheap food. The Beer is absolutely amazing there!!

I also went to Norway, Are. kind of a cool cozy place, not too bad facilities, only the size is kinda small. if you like off piste, you have quite some opportunities in Norway to rock out. It's ridiculous exspensive though, so if you are into the game for apres-ski, do not go here!

Recently i went to Nanchang, near Beijing to board. It was actually better than i expected, however the quality of the facilities is not even close to the stuff in France. Besides it was really really cold.

Hope i helped ya'll...
dtuyenuct
oh! Skiing? I love it Very Happy
But...I have never done Sad Why? My country have no any snow!!!!!
Afaceinthematrix
I ski in the water. I love water skiing! I also enjoy wakeboarding; both are fun.