FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

If You Could be Any Game Character....

misterXY
If You Could be Any Game Character Who Would It Be & Why. FYI Games like WoW Don't Count Smile

My choice would be the dude from GTA:VC. Always Stylin, Always Getting the Ladies Cool
Yjaxygames
None, real life is more fun, more diverse. And you're just jealous that you can't get ladies?
misterXY
Yjaxygames wrote:
None, real life is more fun, more diverse. And you're just jealous that you can't get ladies?

ye i am lol. nah im well off hehe. ladies man, suits my character well
Nameless
That would depend if you were that character in the video game, or that character in real life. Imagine, for a moment, being Mario IRL. You could shatter the world high jump record, easily become a star basketball player, and save an unbelievable number of cats stuck in trees!
mattchun
Super Mario!
He's so cute!
kicy
master cheif Smile imagine running around and pistol whipping everyone... but the sad part is you eventually see a bunch of clones of yourself using hacks :p
misterXY
Nameless wrote:
That would depend if you were that character in the video game, or that character in real life. Imagine, for a moment, being Mario IRL. You could shatter the world high jump record, easily become a star basketball player, and save an unbelievable number of cats stuck in trees!

Suddenly the world of athletes have just disappeared... Razz
He's a Plumber... Guess you like working by the tolite? you're "throne" ? Razz

mattchun wrote:
Super Mario!
He's so cute!

You also want to be a plumber ? Rolling Eyes

kicy wrote:
master cheif Smile imagine running around and pistol whipping everyone... but the sad part is you eventually see a bunch of clones of yourself using hacks :p

And hearing 12 yr old kids yelling "1M 50 1337" lmao. Thank god i didn't mention WoW...
anilerk
i choose Kratos in "god of war".
he ise the best character i've ever seen.
game is also wonderful.
i'm waiting the third game:)
Loghete
Gordon Freeman, of course.
bmrosol
The Witcher (Wiedzmin) for me! Great warrior. Twisted Evil
Sparda
I would like to be John Vattic from the game Second Sight. This has been of my favorite games for a long time and that is why I would pick the main character of the story.
misterXY
to come to think about it, i change my vote.
i think being the mario of Dr Mario be pretty kick 455!
imagen all those funny coloured pills. one crazy pharmacist lol
Afaceinthematrix
I always thought it would be cool to be a jedi, so I'd probably want to be a jedi from one of the Star Wars video games. Maybe I'd want to be Yoda (even though he's from a movie, you can still play as him in some of the Star Wars games). I also think it would be cool to be a Wizard. Most RPG games these days has a wizard in it that you can be. So I might go with a wizard. But then again I've always wanted to be a professional wrestler, so I might choose one of the wrestlers from Smackdown vs. Raw... ahhh this is so hard to choose. I think the best decision is to stop living in a fantasy land and just to stay myself, a real person...
misterXY
Afaceinthematrix wrote:
I think the best decision is to stop living in a fantasy land and just to stay myself, a real person...

best quote ive ever hurd in awhile Razz
endless
ash ketchup Smile
misterXY
endless wrote:
ash ketchup Smile

lmao brings back memories.... i just noticed his last name is ketchup. was his step father mustard?
endless
misterXY wrote:
endless wrote:
ash ketchup Smile

lmao brings back memories.... i just noticed his last name is ketchup. was his step father mustard?

actually it's ash ketchum, but most people mispell it like ass ketchup Laughing
ashish2005
My first thought when I viewed this topic was I want to be mario. But mario does not get that many girls because he is always busy saving the princess who is always in another castle.

So I want to be that guy from the game playboy: the mansion. He gets to take pictures of ladies and also gets to have fun with them.
misterXY
ashish2005 wrote:

So I want to be that guy from the game playboy: the mansion. He gets to take pictures of ladies and also gets to have fun with them.

Godbless him best job ever Razz
hiquality
HEHE.. that's easy ... I'd like to be Altair the Assassin from Assassin's Creed Very Happy
Bryan_Bezzle
Yeah God of War's Kratos would be a badass character to be. BUT. I'll be Megaman X. thank you....thank you
misterXY
i wish i caught up on those games. damn im old school
silverdown
Chrono from Chrono Trigger I like the wizard , castle adn time travel theme. I beat the game so many times years ago.
doppleganger
i wld like to be myself rather than any game character
Ghost900
I like being myself so I can play as any game character but if I "had" to choose then I would pick Gordon Freeman since he is my favorite non MMO character and living in City 17 would be cool. Smile
hlavco
I'd probably want to be some sort of pokemon, just because of all the crazy attacks they can do. I'd love to be able to cause a blizzard, or move things with my mind, or something like that. Problem is, there's like 500 of 'em. I'd have to find a good one.
Kelcey
I'd be Cloud so I could get with Tifa.
misterXY
hlavco wrote:
I'd probably want to be some sort of pokemon, just because of all the crazy attacks they can do. I'd love to be able to cause a blizzard, or move things with my mind, or something like that. Problem is, there's like 500 of 'em. I'd have to find a good one.

how old are u? Shocked
Keran
If I could be any game character, I would probably be the guy from Prince of Persia (the one from sands of time and later versions). He's really strong, agile, noble and cool. Fights against the evil while struggling with his inner evil ;] He resembles everything I ever wanted to be physically and mentally.
ddukki
For all of you who said "Myself, stop pretending," or other crap like that: How hard is it to answer a simple question. If you weren't gonna answer, than why bother posting here in the first place? Sorry ... my rant is over. Embarassed

I'd be friggin' Toad from Mario. Yeah, that's right. Toad.
Bryan_Bezzle
ddukki wrote:
For all of you who said "Myself, stop pretending," or other crap like that: How hard is it to answer a simple question. If you weren't gonna answer, than why bother posting here in the first place? Sorry ... my rant is over. Embarassed

Exactly, the question is if you were a game character not if you could be in a game then who would you be.............

....but Toad? lol...Toad is.....wise..
David_Pardy
I think the guy from Prince of Persia is a good choice...

A guest with high nausea and high intensity tolerance in any good Roller Coaster Tycoon park.

But how can you possibly look further than Commander Keen?
mattchun
i love the character of half life...or... max payen
misterXY
ddukki wrote:

Agreed, Toad knows all.
bigdan
Duke Nukem. Only so I can shoot aliens and get chicks. Laughing Laughing Laughing
misterXY
bigdan wrote:
Duke Nukem. Only so I can shoot aliens and get chicks. Laughing Laughing Laughing

if u wanted to get with chicks, id say beach volleyball extreme chicks Laughing
McDucque
Since I'm feeling uncreative, I'm gonna say Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes.

I get to run around and go do goofy side-jobs, then kill people with mah awesome beam katana.
misterXY
how about Manning from NFL Madden:P lol i'd be loved by everyone and a superbowl ring. total pwnage. Twisted Evil
Bryan_Bezzle
misterXY wrote:
how about Manning from NFL Madden:P lol i'd be loved by everyone and a superbowl ring. total pwnage. Twisted Evil

Youd still look like a Peyton sperm thats not fully developed. Laughing ...supposing youre speaking of Ewi
misterXY
Bryan_Bezzle wrote:
misterXY wrote:

Youd still look like a Peyton sperm thats not fully developed. Laughing ...supposing youre speaking of Ewi

lol its just about that sexy ass ring. that ring gets u ANYTHING.
Blu_Spykz
LEon S. Kennedy (Resident Evil 2, Gaiden, 4)

The king of cool, working along side the lurvely Claire Redfield, the sheer amount of weapons he seems to possess AND the fact he gets to lay out zombies left right and centre!

AND NOW works for the president of the USA (with the presidents daughter making BLATANT advances towards him!!)

Who wouldn't be Leon!?
misterXY
Blu_Spykz wrote:
LEon S. Kennedy (Resident Evil 2, Gaiden, 4)

The king of cool, working along side the lurvely Claire Redfield, the sheer amount of weapons he seems to possess AND the fact he gets to lay out zombies left right and centre!

AND NOW works for the president of the USA (with the presidents daughter making BLATANT advances towards him!!)

Who wouldn't be Leon!?

didn't even knew it existed Shocked
applejunk
Why don't mmorpgs count? They have pretty cool characters too...but since those those are out...I'd probably pick either Tifa or Yuffie from Final Fantasy VII. I like playing melee characters and being in the action ^^
misterXY
applejunk wrote:
Why don't mmorpgs count? They have pretty cool characters too...but since those those are out...I'd probably pick either Tifa or Yuffie from Final Fantasy VII. I like playing melee characters and being in the action ^^

they're not entirely out, i just dont want people to pick from games like WoW where they are "there own person"
eday2010
I'd be one of the unicycles from Uniracers on the SNES. Pulling off some of those tricks would be sweet Smile
enygmasoft
I personlly fell in love with the suit samus aran gets to wear, which is the best sci-fi game ever made in my humble opinion. It has everything you could ever want, with a lot computer geek appeal. All of her add ons rock. The only thing missing is me inside the computer setup itself. Good times will be had getting my club on using that suit. The hotties would be all over me with the big shoulders that suit packs. That is the best toy ever invented. The only downside comes in the fact that is not palapable technology now, but maybe in the future we shall see where astronaut tech takes us. Good times for all indeed.
GeoS
Gordan Freeman for being so awesomely non-awesome-but-still-actually-awesome awesome.
He has a ginger beard.
Emmer-Compascuum
Wow, one of the things I'm sure of is that if I could be any game character I wanted, Gordon Freeman really is one of the characters I would not want to be. I mean... I'd probably commit suicide pretty fast if I were him. Or (since I'm too much of a coward and too slow anyway) I'd get killed (or whatever the Half-Life monsters do to you) by the first monster I encounter. (No, I haven't actually played the game(s)).

I'm sort of a sissy, so if I ignore all the games in which the main character has to do extreme stuff... The choice isn't very big I think. Being one of the main (nameless?) characters in the Pokémon series would be nice I think. =D
David_Pardy
Just be the guy that stands at the door of a gym giving tips on how to beat the leader, if you don't want any action :p
Insanity
Master Chief!
Ghost900
misterXY wrote:
applejunk wrote:

they're not entirely out, i just dont want people to pick from games like WoW where they are "there own person"

Ya as long as it is somebody who is not a Baker or Fishing trainer or themselves. Smile
misterXY
Ghost900 wrote:
misterXY wrote:
applejunk wrote:

themselves. Smile

eww. thats the worst word i've heard. Laughing
Fake
I wud love to be Axel from bare knuckles
misterXY
Fake wrote:
I wud love to be Axel from bare knuckles

i want to be the lead guitarist from Guitar Hero 3 lmao
haydxn
I would definitely be Cloud Strife (i'm surprised so few people have opted for FFVII characters!), but I would have my beard.
kilotun
I would be Sephiroth from FF7, NOT FROM KINGDOM HEARTS THO, and instead of toying wit Cloud, i'd send a shot rom the sun straight through his ass. Then of course turn my attention to MY new Kingdom Twisted Evil
Fire Boar
kilotun wrote:
I would be Sephiroth from FF7, NOT FROM KINGDOM HEARTS THO, and instead of toying wit Cloud, i'd send a shot rom the sun straight through his ass. Then of course turn my attention to MY new Kingdom Twisted Evil

Yes, I've often thought that I could do a much better job as an evil overlord than the evil overlords themselves. For starters, I would never toy with any aspiring hero; I would always kill them before they get a chance to mess with me. And I will never say "No! I am invincible!!!". Because after that, death is usually instant. I ought to make a list...
enygmasoft
I personally would be able to be Samus Aran from Metroid series, good times.
Dean_The_Great
Oh yeah, Prince of Persia. Or Max Payne without the mental disorders... I don't think I could deal with that guys issues.
blake_764
Altier From Assassin's Creed...he is so badass..just runnin around killin any thing he wants...he know's the ladies like him but he is a lone wolf and runs alone. Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
misterXY
thinking about it, it'd be Homer Simpson Smile lol beer drinking moron.. wait i fit in already! Laughing
tcfblade
Vincent, FF7, hes DEAD, or half-dead, or something..
and hes COOL, ok, ok, nots the better in the game, but in movie... LOL Wink
catscratches
I'd like to be a character from a non-violence game so I wouldn't get killed all the time. Razz
misterXY
catscratches wrote:
I'd like to be a character from a non-violence game so I wouldn't get killed all the time. Razz

lol But then you'd never get to kill either Sad
ToxicDevil
<3 Sonic just because I could runnnn REALLLLLLLY FASTTTTTT
rufa
Gatz/Guts/Gatsu from Berserk.. man he's strong.. and he's HUGE! I'm kinda short IRL so I'd be great to have a change, haha xD.

http://www.skratch-pad.com/play/collabs/gatsu.jpg
misterXY
rufa wrote:
Gatz/Guts/Gatsu from Berserk.. man he's strong.. and he's HUGE! I'm kinda short IRL so I'd be great to have a change, haha xD.

http://www.skratch-pad.com/play/collabs/gatsu.jpg

And missing an eye?
Vladalf
Well I'd like to be some survivor in a post apocaliptic world full of zombies and stuff but not so many games with that setting.
I like:
1) Gordon Freeman from Half Life series - Because he's got at everything.
2) G-man from Half Life series - Because he can mess with the time and he has a nice voice.
3) Yoshimitsu from Tekken series - Because he makes awesome noises and has a sword.

I like many other characters but I can't remember now.
-Vladalf
gugusm
George Stobbart form Broken Sword series!! Great guy! Very Happy
misterXY
just thought about a certain game, Hugh Hefner from the playboy mansion game lol
kilotun
i would be Solid snake from Metal Gear Solid 3. hes so hardcore probably my favorite game character. new game MGS4 is crazy fun, to meny video's tho but hes to old in that one i like the one from MGS3 he was nice. be cool to be like him HAHAHA, would be a fun life.
kilotun
would be cool to be like leon from Resident evil 4. but in the story from like the 3rd or 2nd better story, don't like the new mega people that aren't even really zombies kinda dumb i think. but would be cool to survivor killing zombies every day. as long as i was hardcore enough to survive. would be cool to be in a city with em kinda like in the movie "i am legend" be cool to be there were they only came out at night but were old school zombie. not all rage and stuff. Ya that would be cool =D
TeenBlogger
I would be Master Chief, John 117 from Halo. Although any other spartan would also be great.
Nehallyn
I don't know about being a Spartan. They all die in the end. Kinda like their namesake.

Hmmm... I imagine I would like to be a character in a fantasy game. One set a long time ago, when the forests were still pretty and even the towns weren't polluted.
Faraz
Codename 47 from Hitman. Twisted Evil
revani
Might be Max Payne, or Captain Price. But about his life, no, i don't want a life Max Payne lived Very Happy No way Very Happy
burntup56
I would have to be 007 baby
HamsterMan
Mr Gordon one-man-army-in-a-stylish-suit Freeman, or alternatively Quote from cave story.
[FuN]goku
My first choice would probably be Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy VII, as you can clearly see from my avatar Razz If you've seen the movie advent children, you'd know that Vincent's cloak looks omgwtfbbqsauce when he's jumping around xD

Or my second choice would probably be Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII.... I just like his hair and sword hehe.
enygmasoft
If anyone I would chose be samus aran because she has the kickass suit built for her by the chozo people which is the ultimate tech heads dream.
jcvincent75
If I could be a game character, I want to be the main character in the Breath of Fire series (Ryu). I like the way he changes into a dragon and I really think it's cool to change forms from human to dragon or from dragon to human. I also love his adventures preferably on Breath of Fire 3 and Breath of Fire 4. I like the world he lives at and also the kind of clan he had (on BOF 3).

I like this character because I wanted to live in the time of prince and princess, kings and queens. I also like their world that's full of monster and magical creatures.
misterXY
well now l know what game character l really wanna be, the guy who controls SimCity 4, wait that's me. that game is freaking addictive.. Shocked
Keran
It took me long to figure out what gaming character I'd like to be, but recenlty I finally found an anwser, even before I played the game that this character was in.
I would really like to become Geralt, the Witcher from "The Witcher" game. I started to love him after l read the books and then came the game ;] Even though Geralt is an emotionless, cold blooded killer, he's not evil, or too good. He has just the right amount of morality and that's why I love him ;]
Guelila
I would love to be Cloud from FF7!
he's hair is so cool Very Happy
Tifa would be the main reason though Cool
miquelxx
I would be pacman it pwns!!
Shazephre
Abe from abe's oddessy!!
Get to run around in cloth and possess people
misterXY
miquelxx wrote:
I would be pacman it pwns!!

lol bump on that
Kelcey
Crono from Chrono Trigger.
haveit
Personally I agree the GTA: Vice City Character would be the shnizzle. Ray liotta Smile
Oddw1re
Any game character hmmmmmm.
I think it has to be Gordon Freeman Very Happy
misterXY
haveit wrote:
Personally I agree the GTA: Vice City Character would be the shnizzle. Ray liotta Smile

& he gets away with murder Very Happy
blk3
I'd like to be Dante of Devil May Cry, I would just love how it would feel like slaying monsters with a sword and/or gun combination.
misterXY
blk3 wrote:
I'd like to be Dante of Devil May Cry, I would just love how it would feel like slaying monsters with a sword and/or gun combination.

it be better if there was a sword for a hand a gun for the other arm.. be hard to pee though...
Diablosblizz
misterXY wrote:
hlavco wrote:

how old are u? Shocked

Actually, I would have to agree with hlavco. Imaging being able to case a blizzard, fire storm, or anything else WITH YOUR MIND. If you have a bully, bam. It'd be pretty neat to cause havoc on the world. Ahaha, just kidding guys.

If I had to choose, it would to be Mario. Yes, he's a plumber, but he's also AWESOME. Razz
Flakky
Strelok from Stalker, he's awesome.
Spartan
Goku from the DBZ series... And games... =P
Loathing in Fear
Sssssssephiroth!!!! Razz (He's from Final Fantasy 7) Coolest game character ever! 2nd is Genesis (also from Final Fantasy 7, lol).
JinTenshi
i guess i'd be sephiroth too, just cause i get to hold a kickass long sword called Masamune. Hahaha. or maybe i'd be Dante in devil may cry killing those kickass monsters. oh well, I just love hacking and slashing more than shooting with some lameass gun. ;X
misterXY
Spartan wrote:
Goku from the DBZ series... And games... =P

It's been so long since l've heard of him, jesus. lol Brings back memories, that was over 4+ yrs ago!
agudosnet
I think the guy from Prince of Persia is a good choice...
Dean_The_Great
I think I would be the Prince from the Prince of Persia. Who wouldn't want to be in peak physical shape, have great fighting skills, and just look bad ass.
Sam-fisher-0001
if i had to be anyone i would be sam fisher cos of all hes ausomeness!!. ask your self what would you do if you were grabbed by a ninja!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! like come on super ninjas with boken!
dierre93
i would want to be Ratchet off of Ratchet and Clank. u get a robot that can fly u were u plaese at any time that is awesome.
misterXY
Sam fisher would be cool, but read the splinter cell books, he has a rough life on the outside world
tchaunt
I would probably want to be one of the characters from the Smash Bros game. Why? Because when you die, you get points/money and then you come back to life! What's better than being paid to jump off a bridge and get paid...to do it again!?!? Imagine how rich you could be in just a day's worth of jumping!
evilgeniuself
If I could be any video game character (and I know a few of you will look at me awkwardly for this), I would want to be Kuja from Final Fantasy 9. I probably would not want to dress the same way that he does, but I would like to have the power to control kingdoms, destroy planets, ride a silver dragon, and treat life like a play that I direct. He also has some great magic (such as flare) which I could use here and there....
swizzy
Tony montana from scarface. He rocks Very Happy or yea maybe the dude from Grand theft auto (Vice city) he looks inspired from Scarface though...
misterXY
swizzy wrote:
Tony montana from scarface. He rocks Very Happy or yea maybe the dude from Grand theft auto (Vice city) he looks inspired from Scarface though...

Tonny actually.. lol
Fake
I would be Axel from Bareknuckles Smile
jsfdan
The main guy from Prince of Persia. Rewinding the time could be useful.
Xanatos
Lloyd from The Legend of Dragoon. He just has the coolest attittude about everything. Plus he has wings.
madenotborn
I would want to be master chief Very Happy
catscratches
I wouldn't want to be one from a shooter... Then I'd just die all the time.
madenotborn
Thats the whole point you get shot, and you come right back to try again Shocked
misterXY
catscratches wrote:
I wouldn't want to be one from a shooter... Then I'd just die all the time.

lol What about non-shooters such as Mario?
CosmicDisturbance
I would be the silent dude from gta3 =D
misterXY
CosmicDisturbance wrote:

Jesus, haven't played that game in years
enygmasoft
misterXY wrote:
CosmicDisturbance wrote:

Jesus, haven't played that game in years

I certainly have dreams of being in samus suit of armor, which the ultimate high tech goody, which is perfect christmas present for me the ultimate tech guy. The only proble is how will you fit the suit into my christmas stockings. Good luck with that.
andersonic
I would be Q*bert.

Cool
misterXY
andersonic wrote:
I would be Q*bert.

Cool

l sound stupid for saying this, but what's Q*bert?
goldenozaru
i doesnt matter who it is as long as they are awesome
misterXY
goldenozaru wrote:
i doesnt matter who it is as long as they are awesome

what if they have no skills? what if they only move a step every hr?
on3love
Doraemon ofcourse
i can do anything...
manlear
Gaz from COD4 because he gets absolutely SPRAYED with bullets and never dies. And he has a cool accent.
misterXY
manlear wrote:
Gaz from COD4 because he gets absolutely SPRAYED with bullets and never dies. And he has a cool accent.

This is why l need to play COD4 and COD5, everyone is and l still haven't, l'm lazy btw.