FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best Continents to Travel

Where would you like to travel/enjoyed travelling at?
Europe
40%
 40%  [ 9 ]
N. Amer
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
S. Amer
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Asia
40%
 40%  [ 9 ]
Aussie
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 22

misterXY
Lets go Europe Razz
djclue917
I voted for Asia because it is big, wide, and vast. (ok, I'm being a little redundant. Very Happy) And of course, because I live there. Wink
Aiuspaktyn
Europe... Wink
Afaceinthematrix
I like Africa, but you didn't put that up there.
ocalhoun
^Neither did he put Antarctica. I suppose he figures them both to be equally poor quality for touring...
misterXY
Afaceinthematrix wrote:
I like Africa, but you didn't put that up there.

Ahh just noticed that. i think it cutted me off there Sad
misterXY
ocalhoun wrote:
^Neither did he put Antarctica. I suppose he figures them both to be equally poor quality for touring...

Well like i said, one) cutted me off. and i dont know what you can really do in Antarctica Razz
well.. go to Afrika but dont go to kenya at the moment lol Laughing
Afaceinthematrix
misterXY wrote:
ocalhoun wrote:

Well like i said, one) cutted me off. and i dont know what you can really do in Antarctica :P
well.. go to Afrika but dont go to kenya at the moment lol :lol:

Yeah... I've heard Kenya is usually nice to visit but not right now... Maybe I'll go there next summer (2009) if things get better...
Afaceinthematrix
ocalhoun wrote:

Yeah I noticed that Antarctica wasn't up there also but didn't mention it since I don't have a huge desire to travel there... I just want to go there once so that I can complete my goal of visiting all seven continents.
misterXY
Afaceinthematrix wrote:
misterXY wrote:
ocalhoun wrote:

Well like i said, one) cutted me off. and i dont know what you can really do in Antarctica Razz
well.. go to Afrika but dont go to kenya at the moment lol Laughing

Yeah... I've heard Kenya is usually nice to visit but not right now... Maybe I'll go there next summer (2009) if things get better...

Ye well maybe if you we're a poliction you'd be slightly more liked..lmao...
Ye my thing was cut off, sorry about that Sad
exskool
Let's go Asia.. promising the beuty of nature
Dbarkol
I advise everybody to go to Asia too Laughing
misterXY
wow i live in N. America but yeesh no votes for them lmao. ye guess it blows over here Dancing .
but ye sorry that afrika isnt posted nor Antartica. damn poll cutted it off. why keep allowing u to add more when it cuts off? anyways what can ya do.
Rolling Eyes
misterXY
does anyone go to this thread?
danruddick
I voted Europe, because it is the place I've visited most (and live).

I also really enjoyed going to Morocco, and might consider voting for Africa (if it was on the list Razz). Also the Middle East (Syria and Jordan) are pretty amazing.

In the future I'd like to go to South America, and I plan to take a train across Asia later this year...
tijn01
Africa! The only place to have a real travel experience!
misterXY
danruddick wrote:
I voted Europe, because it is the place I've visited most (and live).

I also really enjoyed going to Morocco, and might consider voting for Africa (if it was on the list Razz). Also the Middle East (Syria and Jordan) are pretty amazing.

In the future I'd like to go to South America, and I plan to take a train across Asia later this year...

i added them all, just never showed lol Rolling Eyes
Flarkis
go asia. best food in the whole world
misterXY
Flarkis wrote:
go asia. best food in the whole world

nothin beats wendy's or mc d's
MeddlingMonk
I would quite like to see Europe, especially Great Britain, for all the history (not that the rest of the world doesn't have a lot of interesting history; my ancestors a few generations back came out of Europe and Britain and I would be most interested to see where they lived).
misterXY
MeddlingMonk wrote:
I would quite like to see Europe, especially Great Britain, for all the history (not that the rest of the world doesn't have a lot of interesting history; my ancestors a few generations back came out of Europe and Britain and I would be most interested to see where they lived).

IRELANDDDDDDDD
Coclus
I love asia!
mtorregiani
I'd say Africa, but it's so messed up right now Sad
I always liked Africa.
arieo
ASIA.. damn warm region... love it!
ocalhoun
arieo wrote:
ASIA.. damn warm region... love it!

Asia is warm? But what about Siberia, which is part of Asia?
deanhills
The Middle East is not mentioned, however it is a wonderful place to travel from November through to March. Climate is mild then, lots of good shopping and some scenic places too. Think you can find some very good travel packages in any country for travel to the Middle East, particularly Oman, UAE, Bahrain. Jordan is also excellent, especially for diving in the Red Sea.

Egypt is also a good bet, although I was quite disappointed in downtown Egypt. The Museum, which I would have expected to be one of the best in the world looked quite unattended and tatty when I was there in 2003. The next time when I travelled to Egypt in 2004 I skipped Cairo for Sharm El Sheik. Regretfully Sharm El Sheik has just about been dived out and all the lovely diving sites like Ras Mohamed and Jack's Alley have been overdived. Too much of a production line of diving during summers. Sadly so. Think next time I will try for live aboard diving, although I have resisted that up to now. Like my creature comforts and space.
mikeperhem1
According to me the best countries to travel that are:
Mexico
Canada
France
USA
Singapore
Germany
pravojednostavno
I voted for Asia
zimmer
although the same result with Europe and Asia but i go for Europe since i live in Asia.
cybersa
I would like to go to following countries
USA
Australia
London
fuzzkaizer
Anyway, I would not like to travel in countries where they cut off your head out of ridiculous reasons...
the fantastic food could be worth the trouble, though!
Now, if Africa is not mentioned, maybe is is allready thought to belong to Europe or Asia?
graceland
Please visit Dubai, its a lovely place to holiday. i have been to Europe, Africa, Asia but the middle-East, Dubai in particular is still mu number one holiday destination.
jajarvin
When you visit Austra you at the same time explore in a continent and a country
danill
graceland! I have visited Dubai to shopping and stayed at the Raffles Dubai hotel which is the 19-storey hotel lies in the heart of Dubai. It is the best accommodation that offers a great option to amuse with the Raffles garden, and this award winning hotels are giving a best option of shopping in the form of Dubai Mall.
james717
I would say Asia!!!!!!!
It is because it is wide and big. It has different cultures and many countries with different levels of development. Japan and Korea are well-developed, but some South-East countries are under-developed.
Also, it is so cheap to travel at there. you can get a lot of fun and joy with very low price!!!!!! It is very goood!