FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Greetings~!

Masacchi
^-^ Ello~

Name's Letta. I'm a freshman in college right now and.. an avid roleplayer. Whee. If you're a roleplayer, too, hit me up. I have a magic school (that is not Hogwarts), and new members are always awesome. Or.. if you have a place for me to RP, let me know, too. ^-^~ The only problem is that setting-wise, I'm not very versatile, so.. <.<;;

To introduce myself a lil', I like to write. Draw, too, although I haven't done that much recently. I am also an Asian American. Yay for Asian parents. Except mine are really cool. ^^ I also did band for.. seven years. I also like Asian music, especially Japanese and Mandarin. Not really into Korean or Cantonese because for some reason, the sound of the words never really clicked with me. I'm a fan of anime and manga, more of manga.. Not really an otaku, but I can be about a few characters/series. Mmm.. also, I live in California. I can be REALLY random. Although.. you won't see it unless I know you at least decently.

Hm. I like to meet new people, but after the first conversation, I'm not very good at starting a second one. I'm actually terrible at chatting. Mmhmm. ^^ I'm very paranoid that people get annoyed at me, which is why I usually don't start or continue a conversation. (And.. I need to use a thesaurus <.<)

So yep, that's me in a nutshell. ^^~
m-productions
well youv already annoyed me missy ...

j/k, j/k Anyway welcome!!! I really should try to join you on one of your role play sites one day... But im not really a writer so im not so great at such! Anyway I hope you have fun at frihost, and your site rocks =)
Masacchi
*glomp* You're a terrible person, saying I annoyed you already. xD

=P Who knows? Maybe you can join one day as a tech support. Mr. Green
Xeter_Design
welcome to the forums..

you sound like a very interesting person and i am looking forward to reading and contributing to many of your projects.

Have a great time here
Nick
Masacchi
^^~ Thank you. I hope my projects will be worth paying attention to then. I shall see if I can find and follow yours then, too x].
medievalman26
Welcome, whoo more RPers. I personally like D&D(not the online game the real people sitting in the same room type).
dtuyenuct
so great to be here
dtuyenuct
I am from VIet Nam. Really want to make friend with you!
nivinjoy
welcome my dear friend.... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Have a nice time...
Bluedoll
Enjoy your time at frihost. Sounds interesting what you are doing.

Rolling Eyes
bonestorm74
Hello, yes this is a good place to hang out. Frihost is very reliable and there's always lots of decent people around to help you out or just chat with. Hope you have a fun and productive stay while you are here.
jhamz
hello welcome...... Smile