FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

2 Years Ago Today

Vrythramax
On this day 2 years ago I joined Frihost as a user, I have since gained (a little) popularity and some stature, but I must say it has been the most fun one could hope for. I'm not sure of the date, but first I was invited to join the staff as a Moderator....I was so proud that such an elite group of people would want me on staff, then sometime after I was promoted to Account Creator and given the responsibility of reviewing Web Hosting Requests and actually being granted the privledge of granting Free Hosting to users who deserved it.

I know I have denied many requests since that time, but considering the amount of requests we receive I feel I have been fair. To those I have denied, believe me it was not personal.

In short, I would like to thank Bondings, the entire staff and all the users in general for making me feel so welcome. I personally am looking forward to another year.

Thanks Guys and Gals...you all make the job worthwhile. Very Happy
Hogwarts
Congrats! Smile

It's good that you're still at Frihost after two years Smile

I'm sure that you're not the only one who's looking forward to another year of being at frihost, and I'm certain that other people look forward to talking to you on Frihost in the coming year Wink

Enjoy the cake Smile
secondeye
Hey Hey, Welldone you guys, i have also completed my 8 to 9 months almost in frihost and am fully satisfied with that hosting, i never faced a downtime, i never faced that my web is taking time to open, All the things all the supported people on frihost are kind hearted, All the moderators, work very hard to upgrade the status and standard of freehosting among all other hosting sites, i really enjoyed using frihost and Got a pretty much revenue from my site as uploaded on frihost.
Say SOLUTE to frihost
Regards.
Razz
m-productions
Woot... Congrats! There are only a few members here that stick out to me.. that seem like the "real" frihosters.. (the ones that are always on..always posting...never below 45) [which i was so one of ](which after leaving for 2 months... =( ) You on the top of my fav frihoster lise xD

My 1 year for frihost was 20 days after my bday xD... i was going to make a post about it as well.. but I havnt been on in over 2 months so.. yeah, kinda misst that xD. but anyway congrats! xD
Vrythramax
m-productions wrote:
Woot... Congrats! There are only a few members here that stick out to me.. that seem like the "real" frihosters.. (the ones that are always on..always posting...never below 45) [which i was so one of ](which after leaving for 2 months... =( ) You on the top of my fav frihoster lise xD

My 1 year for frihost was 20 days after my bday xD... i was going to make a post about it as well.. but I havnt been on in over 2 months so.. yeah, kinda misst that xD. but anyway congrats! xD

Not to worry my friend....the people who count will always remember you Smile

Happy Belated Birthday...and there is still a panda on her face! (now that should bring back some memories) Very Happy
smokey4life
No, thank you Vrythramax for all the services you help provide for frihost as well as the help you provide to members alike. Also, congratulations on you staff status obviously you have been doing a very good job in order to be moved up another rank Wink So in short congrats thanks for all you have done and enjoy the new year!
datter
Well Vrythramax, as I recall you and i have had some rather long winded debates about Frihost policy regarding the style of modding around here and frankly I enjoyed each of them. While my points were always critical, as you said for yourself, they were never personal and I always really appreciated being able to discuss my concerns or issues with you, and not have it turn into a flame-fest.

If I stay around here I've no doubt we'll have another discussion or two, and really... i'm sort of looking forward to it.

Cheers. Smile

datter
Vrythramax
I hope you do stick around datter....we haven't had a chance to talk like we used to...but I agree that they were worth the time and effort...and I enjoyed them.

So stick around willya!! Very Happy
standready
Congratulations V-Max! Thanks to you, Bondings and the rest of the Frihost staff for making this a GREAT community to be a part of.
airh3ad
WOw congrats to you my friend. me i joined last august 2005 and now its 2008 , i say i will always support and be active member of frishost thanks bondings . cheers tour self i always shout go frihost and gudluck..
riv_
Happy anniversary! ? :S
Vrythramax
Thank you all the well wisher's out there, I'm sure we are in for an eventful ride over the next year.

But alas, the anniversary has passed and so has the need for this topic.

Best wishes to everyone in 2008!

-closed-