FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

have you stuck to your new year resolutions

have you stuck to your resolution?
yes
50%
 50%  [ 7 ]
no
50%
 50%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 14

BPrice
the new year is heer and you made your resolutions but have you stuck to them?

mine is to get my business online and start making money out of the internet instead of just spending money on the net.

so far making progress in listing all of my stock but it is a long job.
gh0stface
It's been only 5 days after New Year's. The lofty goals I have set for myself is going to take a little bit longer then only 5 days to show fruitation. You should ask this question in a couple of months... a lot of people are only starting their resolutions.
andy26
strangely enough i have kept to my new years resolutions
JustCarol
I use to make New years resolutions but I always get something else to think along the year... I used to write a letter on December 31 with the December 31 of next years date and I opened it by midnight next year... It's interesting how we can change in one year... things that were important to me on January 1st were not in December 31 anymore!

so I gave up the letters habit Laughing and now I just go where the wind leads me Smile
Afaceinthematrix
I always laugh when people make their New Year's Resolutions every year but never stick to them. Some people stick to them, and that's great for them! But for the many people who fail to keep them each year, I continue to wonder why they are continuing to make them. I never make them because I don't need to reserve a time to make changes in my life to just once a year.
unknownc1c
haha unfortunatly no >.< i can never stick with it, i'm either too lazy to do it for a whole year, or i try biting off more than i can chew, so to speak. I've just never been able to stick with anything for a whole year.
PatTheGreat42
Well I haven't made any New Years resolutions. Therefore, I have not broken any of my New Years resolutions. Therefore, I must have stuck to all my New Years resolutions thusfar. Which means I'm doing awesome!

You know, I think I'll do the same thing next year.
skbkrishantha
i'm doing the same this as u do in this year i'm tring to get some income form the intenet . i want to upgrade my adsl connection then i have to spend more money on it.i also tring to buy hspda modem and connection.
Nameless
I have stuck to 100% of my New Years resolutions, all zero of them.

(Waiting to new year to resolve something is procrastinating.)
SpellcasterDX
I can't stick to mine in just 2 weeks. Mine will take at least a few months. Maybe even the whole year.

One of them is to get a girlfriend (sad, I know. But I'm just so shy, and that's why I made that resolution.)
The other one is to work out, get fit, and get in shape. I'm terribly out of shape right now, and I'm not exactly fit either.
mOrpheuS
In Dilbert's words -
Why do you need an arbitrary calendar event to decide to do something good for your life ?

Making decisions is always better than making resolutions
evilryu530
i didn't make any new years resolutions this year. they are like promises - meant to be broken.

so instead of making a new years resolution, why don't you just do it? period.....
biljap
I didn't make any new years resolutions but I have a lot of plans for this year and I’m planning to do my best to finish them all! Very Happy
driftingfe3s
I never make new years resolutions. I always said if I want to change something in my life I just do it now, why wait for something like the new years to get you to make your self better?
friuser
I didn't make any new years resolutions at all this year as well and feel GREAT about it. I'm going to try not to make them anymore as My satisfaction level at the end of the year is much better than when I made a bunch of "easy" new years resolution that just didn't happen before the deadline.
DoctorBeaver
I was going to make a resolution not to procrastinate - but I'll do it next year Laughing

But seriously - I don't make new year resolutions. If something about you needs changing, then do it when you think of it. Don't wait for January 1st.
zjosie729
I didn't really spend much time creating resolutions but I had some in mind but now I don't remember them. :(
Drawingguy
Yeah, the procrastination one...that failed. I also aimed to stop drinking juice, and just go for water, but that sort of failed. I mean, I'm as healthy and as fit as it gets, but I still didn't have the willpower to stop drinking that occasional cup of orange juice, or as of late, the white-cranberry-peach juice concoction...

The important thing is, I say with a laugh, is that we tried.
jsymac
I don't bother with new year resolutions, why do something you'll proberly never stick to Laughing

Or that could be classed as my new years resolution, not to make any Rolling Eyes
pet-virus
So far everything seems to be going well, but then again the resolution I made hasn't really come up yet... which is to do better in school =D But knowing me I probably won't stick to that either. But hey, it made me feel better at the time.

pet-virus
Thumpercats
I have stuck to my new years resolution, though it is a pretty simple one... My goal was to slowly eat healthier on a weekly basis, i've been replacing a couple meals a weak with healthier ones not to hard given the fact all i ate was junk food... lol
KatanaSky
I never seem to be able to keep my New Years resolutions so this year I decided to not have any.

I've been told that it doesn't really mean you HAVE to keep a New Years resolution, it just gives you a goal to reach. For me though, I can't help but feel bad/disappointed in myself when I don't keep up with them so this year I thought I'd just go abouts my business without putting too much pressure on myself but not being irresponsible either. Should be possible I think Smile
goutha
It's an every day battle, but after one month, I won the first round.

Hope to continue for the next 11 rounds.
fengtai
An my year must graduate again, I new year was an I most essential year.