FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

hey hey!! aayush here..:)

yushaayush
Well to start with...i am a newbie to the web designing world..i know a bit of computer but thats alll offline stuff..
so i wana learn webdesigning..any suggestions from where to start and all??
Xeter_Design
Personally I'd start with what the W3 schools has to offer in their HTML and CSS sections.

OR

PM me your email address and i will send you some FREE web design E-Books on html that i have links too.

Kind Regards and Happy New Year,
Xeter Design
Insanity
The stuff they have on W3 is rather complicated and technical, so I'm not sure I would recommend them as a starting point. Some useful sites I've found are http://www.htmldog.com or http://www.lissaexplains.com
GDFC
You could also go to the library and pick up some great books. One good book, which was a class textbook of mine is, ": Creating Web Pages with HTML & XHTML, Comprehensive, by Patrick Carey, ISBN 0-619-26747-X." You can search for that on Amazon.com or Barnes and Noble. You could also try another book retailer for that book. The book has 12 tutorials, starting you off nice and fresh, with all the new standards of the World Wide Web Consortium. It also has some basics in CSS styling so that could get you away from using table or frames. Good Luck!
yushaayush
so i was all confused wat to do.... finally i started with dotNet as its like in our coll.Sad Sad ...... planning to master it then next php.. . they do not have PHP! ! ! !
nivinjoy
So you wanna learn web site construction...huh..??

Anyway i would say that you have done a wonderful work with your blog at Blogger...!! Nice work..!!Keep it up...!!!
yushaayush
Thanks a lot man Smile Smile .. these are like the only pieces of encouragement to me nowdays.. Sad
well... can u tell me some free web hostings?? dotNet? Question
Bockman
No he can't because it would be against our rules.

But as you have been told before, is you had google for it you might have found it. There are also a few review sites you could visit like freehosting1.net that would probably make your search easier.

Now can you please stop asking about other hosts?

Be Well Cool
yushaayush
Bockman wrote:
No he can't because it would be against our rules.

But as you have been told before, is you had google for it you might have found it. There are also a few review sites you could visit like freehosting1.net that would probably make your search easier.

Now can you please stop asking about other hosts?

Be Well Cool

okie man... sorry i never read the rules.. Sad Sad .. my mistake.. i confess...
now goin through the review website...
hey can u like detail me on web hosts??
thanks Smile
nivinjoy
yushaayush wrote:

okie man... sorry i never read the rules

That is recommended to do as fast as you can...!!

yushaayush wrote:

now goin through the review website...
hey can u like detail me on web hosts??
thanks Smile

I think he made it clear that no more talk about other free webhosts here in the forums...!!! When Frihost is providing you with the best free hosting then why do you want to go on with another web host..???

Be good and well..!! Laughing Cool Laughing