FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ralph Wiggum Quotes

ExecuKev
Anyone have a favourite quote from the genius that is Ralph Wiggum?

Ralph: "My cat's breath smells like cat food."
brokenadvice
"Me Fail English? That's Unpossible!"
bluefossil
"I like boys now."
the simpson's movie
Felixurban
*Sticks ice cream cone to forehead*

"I'm a unitard!"

*puffs opium* in the Halloween special

"It's opiriffic" (sorry not 100 percent sure on that one).

*takes a pill given to him by his dad from the evidenc locker*

"I'm cookoo for ccontraband"
McDucque
I remember when he asks someone off the screen:

"Will you be my mommy?"

and it ends up being a wolf who carries him away, and then he says

"Your breath smells like dead bunnies!"
Felixurban
I love that one. This isn't a qoute exactly but what about that time he was in the Simpson's living room and started to imagine that little man or whatever it was telling him to burn everything? Smile Or when he stuck an ice cream cone on his head and said "I'm a unitard!" (I think someone mentioned that one already). There are so many great Ralphisms.
gtherockgod
"I'm going to eat chocolate 'til I barf!"

"My parents won't let me use scissors."

"So, do you...like...stuff?"

"I'm Idaho."

"My cat's name is mittens"

"I bent my wookie."

"Will you cook my dinner for me? My parents aren't around and I'm not allowed to turn on the stove."

"Oh boy, sleep! That's where I'm a viking!"

"When I grow up, I'm going to bovine university!"

"I heard your dad went into a restaurant and ate everything in the restaurant and they had to close the restaurant."

"Mrs. Krabappel and Principal Skinner were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me."

"Look, big daddy, it's regular daddy."

"Principal Skinner is an old man who lives at the school."

"Bushes are nice 'cause they don't have prickers. Unless they do. This one did. Ouch!"

"Hi, Principal Skinner! Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!"

AND FINALLY:
"Me fail English? That's unpossible."
Nameless
Nobody's linked to this yet? I'm disappointed. (Bloodhound Gang - Ralph Wiggum, FYI)
browncoat777
One of my absolute favorite exchanges is from the Halloween Special Wiz Kids, in which the Simpsons' cast spoofed Harry Potter. Mr. Burns, the evil montemort, was waxing verbose about his evil plans to suck out Lisa's essence and then remarked: "I'm not getting squat from this yo-yo." He then gestured to a captured Ralph Wiggum whose vaccuous brain was being sucked at that moment. Ralph's response: "Dying tickles!!!" Excellent.

Also, this quote was mentioned earlier: when Ralph is hanging out with Bart, he points to a stump in his backyard: "That's where I see the lepper-kon(sic). He tells me to burn things!"

And in the episode when the school gets snowed in with all the kids stuck inside with Principal Skinner. Skinner gives Ralph a brillo pad in lieu of a teddy bear. Ralph, groaning and rubbing the brillo pad against his face, says, "This feels cold and hurty."
Sidai
"It tastes like burning!"

That is a quote I myself use the odd time.
Felixurban
browncoat777 wrote:
One of my absolute favorite exchanges is from the Halloween Special Wiz Kids, in which the Simpsons' cast spoofed Harry Potter. Mr. Burns, the evil montemort, was waxing verbose about his evil plans to suck out Lisa's essence and then remarked: "I'm not getting squat from this yo-yo." He then gestured to a captured Ralph Wiggum whose vaccuous brain was being sucked at that moment. Ralph's response: "Dying tickles!!!" Excellent.

Also, this quote was mentioned earlier: when Ralph is hanging out with Bart, he points to a stump in his backyard: "That's where I see the lepper-kon(sic). He tells me to burn things!"

And in the episode when the school gets snowed in with all the kids stuck inside with Principal Skinner. Skinner gives Ralph a brillo pad in lieu of a teddy bear. Ralph, groaning and rubbing the brillo pad against his face, says, "This feels cold and hurty."
Yeah I love that "Dying Tickles" line that's SO funny. Smile
CTMiB
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the one where Bart and Ralph are touring the prison, and come upon the room with the electric chair...

Bart: You smell that, Ralph? That's the smell of justice.
Ralph: It smells like hot dogs.
Felixurban
he, he, he, he, he, he, he. Then later he called it their play chair. I also liked in the episode where Homer became an ice cream seller Ralph puts a cone on his head and says "I'm a unitard!" Maybe a bit on the nose but still funny. I also saw a re-run recently where he called Bart "boy mommy".
Homer3333
In the simpsons game he says.
"I drink blue juice from under the sink "