FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Intelligent Bra to check that jiggle.

asim
Hi,
Read this..... specially for big breasted women's.
Quote:
Can’t go for jogging thinking that jiggling could cause saggy breast? Well, ladies stop worrying – Scientist have come up with a solution, it is the “Intelligent Bra”. Shocked

Scientist at the University of Wollongong in Australia have developed on such bra using a revolutionary fabric containing sensors to control the movement of breast while exercising.

“A consequence of current bra design is that the brassiere straps bear much of the load generated by breast momentum during physical activity. A breast mass increases, bounce momentum increases, placing large loads on the straps and, in turn, excessive pressure on the wearer’s shoulders.

“Apart from strap related pain, many females, particularly large-breasted women are restricted from participating in physical activity due to exercise –induced breast pain associated with excessive vertical breast displacement.” The researchers said.

According to the researchers, the new bra could help manufacturer’s produce more comfortable and wobble-free under wear for women.

They have already tested the fabric on two women, aged 30 and 39, with size 36D Smile and 38DD Very Happy bra sizes respectively, as the walked on a treadmill.

Wumingsden:
Added quote tags, please add the link where this article can be found.
Removed poll. Its hard to have a poll on breast size, but yours made no sense seen as no cup sizes were mentioned. Find out more about women's bras if you want to find information about it.
And don't use bold for normal text.
brilliantbeauty
er, your poll seems kind of out of place, because those numbers refer to the band size the thing under your breasts. Cup sizes are the letters. =) And out of pure curiosity, shouldn't the ad/article be in quotes? Just thought I'd point that out. Smile
TBSC
asim wrote:
Hi,
Read this..... specially for big breasted women's.
Quote:
Can’t go for jogging thinking that jiggling could cause saggy breast? Well, ladies stop worrying – Scientist have come up with a solution, it is the “Intelligent Bra”. Shocked

Scientist at the University of Wollongong in Australia have developed on such bra using a revolutionary fabric containing sensors to control the movement of breast while exercising.

“A consequence of current bra design is that the brassiere straps bear much of the load generated by breast momentum during physical activity. A breast mass increases, bounce momentum increases, placing large loads on the straps and, in turn, excessive pressure on the wearer’s shoulders.

“Apart from strap related pain, many females, particularly large-breasted women are restricted from participating in physical activity due to exercise –induced breast pain associated with excessive vertical breast displacement.” The researchers said.

According to the researchers, the new bra could help manufacturer’s produce more comfortable and wobble-free under wear for women.

They have already tested the fabric on two women, aged 30 and 39, with size 36D Smile and 38DD Very Happy bra sizes respectively, as the walked on a treadmill.

Wumingsden:
Added quote tags, please add the link where this article can be found.
Removed poll. Its hard to have a poll on breast size, but yours made no sense seen as no cup sizes were mentioned. Find out more about women's bras if you want to find information about it.
And don't use bold for normal text.

Sounds good, do you have a place to get them?
bigdan
I don't think they're out yet.

But it is an interesting development. Laughing
tijn01
How funny, of course we Aussies come up with this stuff... Good though, cause it sure looks painful for the big breasted women.